Aight, some screenshots forthcoming.

Loading up SexLab.esm in the Creation Kit.  Locating the Quest: SexLabQuestCreatureAnimationSlots and open it.

From there going to open sslCreatureAnimationDefaults located as the top script. Which gives me the listing of all

the critter races that SexLab identifies with.  I added in the AtronachFlameRace and ChickenRace, and hit ok.

From here, I drop into the actual sslCreatureAnimationDefaults script via Gameplay -> Papyrus Script Manager.  Make

the modifications I need to ( the last step added the races to this script ).  I add the registeranimation lines for both the

chicken and atronach, then build the functions below to run them.  Save the script.

Two options here.  Can either save as your own .esp file or, instead of opening SexLab.esm, open up another .esp file

like MatchMaker and save it that way. 

Here's the screenshots and animation files for the atronach.  The .HKX extension vs .hkx denotes to me the animation

was built using the Havok Exporter vs the .nif exporter in case you're wondering.

Sometimes, I think the game engine just hates me . . . . lol

It's just a single stage animation at the moment.  Already tossed the flamingchicken.esp and I'll just be thrilled to know if it works or not. 

Now that I know the Atronach can be exported successfully via the Havok Exporter, I can build the remaining stages out.

Oh yeah, learned something else today.  FRAPS video doesn't play nice with Adobe Premier Pro because of the damn codec it uses.

( swear the internet is out to get me today )

I'm using BB Flashback express or some such, for recording idk if that helps.

Need 15~30 to build script, and double check the SIC varient formID's. Think it's just the one I need.

I'll merge the giant and lurker animations probably hide some more of gone's aswell, and move some other stuff around to fit some more variety so your anims show up.

Read as much of this post as you can stand without going nuts: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23426-panics-animation-workshop-animations-for-modders-updated-21052014/page-37?do=findComment&comment=797669 to get an idea of what is going on.

Making a guess here, but thinking it's probably a mod conflict with my primary system as I am able to get the animation working on the test system.

Swear, if it isn't one thing, it's a dozen. :|

Also, found I can take output from FRAPS, wash it through VLC ala Linux then import it to Premier Pro that way.  Goofy workflow, but works I guess. 

Pardon the double post.

Edit: File removed for now, Sorry.

There is a big push currently to try to get people off of the older frameworks, and into the new ones.

I don't want to contribute to Ashal's insanity, and am supporting Dayelyte's decision to pull 1.39 related scripts atm.

lol damn nice :)

As soon as I can put his majesty to bed ( he's flying in circles around the living room at the moment yelling at the top of his lungs. Don't ask, it's a parrot thing ) I'll load this thing up and play with it. Curious to see your scripting anyway :)

Does still bug me as to why it plays on system X but not Y :/

Probably an overlap, or something.

As an afterthought, I did rename the atronach hkx's

So humans have Atronach_grind_A1_S1.hkx -> A1_S4.hkx

And Atronach's have Atronach_grind_A2_S1.hkx -> A2_S4.hkx 

So when ever you make a stage you can just drop in the new hkx's without doing anything else to test.

Edit: And it's only a really small change going from no forms for vanilla monsters to having forms for vanilla monsters really, but it makes all the difference in the world. Everything else is more or less the same things.

Playing with it now.  Noted the SIC modifications, but like you said, most of it is familiar territory. 

I think the 50 critter slots have to do with a maximum array size of 128.  Guessing it's a papyrus limitation.  Dunno if the arrays have a total of 128 slots, or if critters and humans each get 128.  Guessing the former over the latter since Ashal had set the human array to 75 and critters to 50 putting the total just under the 128 max.

Making a guess here, but thinking it's probably a mod conflict with my primary system as I am able to get the animation working on the test system.

Also, found I can take output from FRAPS, wash it through VLC ala Linux then import it to Premier Pro that way.  Goofy workflow, but works I guess. 

attachicon.gifatronach_test.mov

Nice animation. Now we need doggystyle.

attachicon.gifatronach_test.mov

Nice animation. Now we need doggystyle.

I think the cowgirl one is still yet to be finished :D Would love to see it finished atleast, the first two scenes are amazing

Just watched the movie of the ant animation and pretty good. Little clipping with the hands but all and all pretty good.

Oh it definitely clips, I haven't locked his hands down yet :) I ceased work on it once I noted the major body parts of the Atronach were not moving. Her fix is to use the Havok exporter vs the .kf / .nif one. This anim test is simply there to show me it worked in game so I could determine if I would continue working on it or not. ( Cyndi's script kept my sanity intact a while longer :D )

Additionally, as someone previously mentioned, there is the matter of her armor that will need some removal work done in the action area. Though a mere piece of METAL isn't of concern when your partner is on fire I suppose.

yeah I just meant as a beta version that all things considered it wasn't to bad. Plus if you are having trouble animating her. You could have her stay in place and have the guy thrusting up as well as a possible option.

The problem with that, is that is why most of the AP-derived sex animations in Sexlab stick out like a sore-thumb compared to most of the rest. AP was awesome for what it was back in the day, but a lot of the animations involve only one actor in the animation actually moving, or moving very little compared to the other, and it looks very unnatural.

Half of Dayelyte's struggle/insanity in all this is the objective aim to make animations which are both interesting and don't look odd (with the exception of the Chicken, of course). He prefers to only make quality sacrifices when he absolutely has no choice, or has reached the limit of his sanity with a given animation set. In the case of the attronarch, the animation has been refusing to play nicely at even a fundamental level until recently - now that it is starting to cooperate, he'll want to work on filling it out. Of course, if it's still fighting him a couple of weeks from now, he may just yet do something like you're suggesting, but I'm pretty sure that's a last resort.

yeah I am just saying if all else fails with animationing the ant then that is a solution even if not great. I mean better that than nothing.

Well, I try to make it a point not to release a given animation until I'm okay with it.  It doesn't have to be perfect or the most amazing thing to ever grace a computer screen, but I have to be ok with it :D  ( The atronach, in its current form, was for Cyndi to add into the script to verify the thing worked at all outside of my test box. )

The old saying " everyone is their own worst critic " definitely applies.  I try to keep the distortions to an absolute minimum if at all possible and when they noticably degrade the work, I'll attempt a work around and if that fails, trash it.  ( 3-way werewolves suffered from this problem, the glute areas of the males deformed something terrible due to the mesh topology and weights not really being designed to deal with that type of motion )

What I've noticed is I'm getting lazy lol. 

I need to get back to a slightly more complex loop. Even though most sex motion is very cyclical, expanding that loop back out makes it easier on the eyes to watch ( for lack of a better way to describe it ) and less robotic.  Dunno, after a while, all the positions tend to run together lol

Here is a perfect example of what I would like to do, vs what the mesh will allow me to get away with :|

The initial idea was to have male actor holding female actors cheek.  As you can see, the shoulder mesh decided it wasn't going to play

along and I'm not about to put that in game. lol

As a result, what I wanted to do had to get slightly modified to prevent the distortion.  These meshes were never really designed for what

we're pushing them to do :D

post-103460-0-84924000-1401400240_thumb.jpg

The modified version is rendering as I type this.  Hope to have a preview ready within an hour or so.

The preview is done:

post-103460-0-17137200-1401403943_thumb.gif