Naviell Posted June 22 Posted June 22 Hi everyone, Here is a link and installation guide for Legion models 7.3.5 It works perfectly for example on Tauri private server. DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JPQ3_R-oj0-5cibNdUpARrZheYnO6Pyf?usp=sharing IMAGE of NIGHT ELF (the mod applies on every race): 3
Andarus Posted June 22 Posted June 22 (edited) I remember I had some amazing Nude-Mods back in Legion. Kinda miss it. Edited June 22 by Andarus
Naviell Posted June 23 Author Posted June 23 18 hours ago, Andarus said: I remember I had some amazing Nude-Mods back in Legion. Kinda miss it. Oh LOVE those nipple piercings!
netherus666 Posted August 10 Posted August 10 i used to have the slightly less thicc version of this mod... man im sad i don't have it anymore, good times they were
Lok80 Posted August 29 Posted August 29 I followed your instructions but was unsuccessful. Any suggestions?
BlackBurn0815 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 Hello, I play on a private server that uses version 3.3.5a (WotLK). I’m also currently using an HD mod. Is there any way I could use this patch as well?
BlackBurn0815 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 On 8/10/2026 at 6:49 AM, netherus666 said: i used to have the slightly less thicc version of this mod... man im sad i don't have it anymore, good times they were I have such a patch for WotLK ... It's a MPQ file , I could send it you if want to
LoverGiver Posted Thursday at 05:05 PM Posted Thursday at 05:05 PM On 9/27/2026 at 12:02 AM, BlackBurn0815 said: I have such a patch for WotLK ... It's a MPQ file , I could send it you if want to I wouldn't mind this. Would the "retextured" patch work with it?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now