[WIP] TERA ARMORS FOR CBBE WITH TBBP BELLY NODE SUPPORT

The light and heavy under the specific material headings seem to work.

The ones listed under MISC (caterogy LIGHT far as i've seen) don't seem to have been done yet.

Edit:

Copied from his Sildersets folder.

CBBETERAPREG-00ASCENDANT.xml

CBBETERAPREG-00ATROSCINE.xml
CBBETERAPREG-00DEATHSKIN.xml
CBBETERAPREG-00DIVINESIGHT.xml
CBBETERAPREG-00ELVENSCALED.xml
CBBETERAPREG-00LEFCHASER.xml
CBBETERAPREG-00QUANTUM.xml
CBBETERAPREG-00RYSIO.xml
CBBETERAPREG-00SENTENTIA.xml
CBBETERAPREG-00SIKHANDRA.xml
CBBETERAPREG-00SKYSOAR.xml
CBBETERAPREG-00TENEBRESCENT.xml
CBBETERAPREG-00VALTIRKAI.xml
CBBETERAPREG-00VIRIDINIUM.xml
CBBETERAPREG-00XENOCITE.xml
CBBETERAPREG-ARCADIA.xml
CBBETERAPREG-ATROSCINE.xml
CBBETERAPREG-BERSERKERMETAL.xml
CBBETERAPREG-BLADEDANCER.xml
CBBETERAPREG-BRIGANDINE.xml
CBBETERAPREG-CASTANICCUIRASS.xml
CBBETERAPREG-CHAOSBLOOD.xml
CBBETERAPREG-CLARION.xml
CBBETERAPREG-DEATHSHELL.xml
CBBETERAPREG-ELENIUM.xml
CBBETERAPREG-ELLEON.xml
CBBETERAPREG-ELSEWORLDER.xml
CBBETERAPREG-ELVENINQUISITOR.xml
CBBETERAPREG-GRACESHED.xml
CBBETERAPREG-GUILDHORN.xml
CBBETERAPREG-HIGHELFPALADIN.xml
CBBETERAPREG-JALMARAK.xml
CBBETERAPREG-KARASSIA.xml
CBBETERAPREG-MIRMIDON.xml
CBBETERAPREG-NECROSIN.xml
CBBETERAPREG-NIGHTWINDER.xml
CBBETERAPREG-PHONIC.xml
CBBETERAPREG-ROYALRITE.xml
CBBETERAPREG-SCIONPLATE.xml
CBBETERAPREG-SILVERSPELSWORD.xml
CBBETERAPREG-STEELGAZE.xml
CBBETERAPREG-TIMERENDER.xml
CBBETERAPREG-TRIELEK.xml
CBBETERAPREG-VIATOR.xml
CBBETERAPREG-VOIDMELD.xml
CBBETERAPREG-WHITEMAGE.xml
CBBETEREAPREG-EBON.xml

All said, of the nearly 60 done so far, and done very well (textures hold up very well when weight changes and bone changes occur for the majority), you'd be hard pressed to find a set that works so well and looks decent for HDT and the most up to date bones structures.

Which this one does. Not to mention the originating author also had a level list file added if you want any npc to possibly wear them (i loathe console only equipment which makes up the majority of addon armour mods).

Yea, all of them where converted, all available for UNP are available now to be used in sliders, made it mainly for cbbe with tbbp but now i use hdt, now i use lootification mod to be found on bandit chiefs and mages npcs in case of the robes, the advantage of this is that there is a male model too, so, u can give the armor to male followers without vanish their bodies XD the original plugin to be found in the leveled list in the page of the original mod let u find the armors in boss chests on dungeons, lootification lets u find it too if u configurate it as it, nice u enjoy the conversions, only haven't tried to do gloves and boots again, once i sit to do so i don't want to stop until i finish the batch

I'm trying to force me to do so XD believe me I want but have to research many things i have seen in that subject, but hell yea, i need to do so, many of my favorite mods are stabilizing and I'm about to make a definitive run inti skyrim,, maybe this week i will have both, but no promises XD

Also of note is that 'Ebon Shroud' set also not converted (i did notice the note about Rubicite. Shame really.)

Is extrange, i have used ebon, will see if ure right, and yea shame on that rubicite, i spended like one hour trying different ways to save it and make it work but noting i tested worked, decided to wait to look for digestions and testers, Thanks bud

Also of note is that 'Ebon Shroud' set also not converted (i did notice the note about Rubicite. Shame really.)

Is extrange, i have used ebon, will see if ure right, and yea shame on that rubicite, i spended like one hour trying different ways to save it and make it work but noting i tested worked, decided to wait to look for digestions and testers, Thanks bud

Nevermind.

Had to rerun it in bodyslide to get it to stick, but it's fine. :) sorry.

(not sure why, it took a few times of create for that one to actually stick, but no matter i suppose.)

I would really love to use this! I do have a question though...after we download this we have to open it up in bodyslide 2? load our preset and then click on "batch build?"  Sorry for the noob question I haven't figured out what how to correctly use the bath build yet. and all tutorials have been confusing

Extract the files into the folder of body slide, open the body slide 2, filter the "CBBETER" files, tweak the body as ur taste demands and batch the generation of meshes. I accidentaly missnamed one armor, like "terea" or something like that, that's why i put "cbbeter" as wa u have to filter, batch it and generate if u already have a preset made, lemme know if it worked for u

• 2 weeks later...

Well, first sorry for not answer I was away or a bit, the thing is thatI used the unp as base because 2 reasons:

1-Is the fountain, is where u can find more armors.

2-Haves male model, it means that if a male puts the armor it looks like he haves an armor on him, cbbe versions don't, i wanted to spread this armors via lootification across the world of skyrim and be able to find them as loot or being used by the npc. Dunno if zappable haves the male model, the breast and all works with hdt, myself use hdt and works well, i will try to see if zappable is viable but well RL is demanding nowadays, anyone feel free to continue wa i began if is anyone wants to, thnx

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...