ash51892 Posted September 19 Posted September 19 (edited) @Nm088 So I have been trying to get the automatic links to work with MO2, however for some reason they refuse. I have the MO2 plugin installed, I installed chromium extension, downloaded cookies in the Chrome extension, and then restarted both chrome and MO2. Steps I used: Spoiler In chrome, I click to download a LL mod (such as SexLab Animation Loader 1.6) Spoiler I see the file downloaded to my Downloads folder Spoiler Shortly after, I see it appear in MO2's downloads Spoiler When I go to the MO2 download folder, I see the ll.json and ll.ini sidecars Spoiler (not sure if it is supposed to automatically ask me if I want to install the mod in MO2 here or not, but it doesn't) I install the mod via MO2's downloads pane on the right Spoiler I go to Tools > Tool Plugins > LL Integration > Manage LoversLab Links and see that the installed mod isn't in the list. Spoiler I go into the mod's meta.ini and do not see a [LoversLab] section. Spoiler Edited September 19 by ash51892 double posted an image
HellPhantom Posted Sunday at 09:21 PM Posted Sunday at 09:21 PM I am so glad that we are getting some integration support for Vortex from LL. Thanks for all the effort so far. I have installed all plugins and everything seems up and running but I have to test a download. Thanks again.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now