SexLab Miscellaneous Features

View File

SexLab Miscellaneous Features

Brief description:

Fixing small annoyances I have with SexLab Framework:

- Option to hide HUD during SexLab animations

- Option to select the PC's and NPCs' SexLab gender

- SexLab animations with a female aggressor and male victim use sensible animations

Requires:

Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework and all its requirements

Installation:

Copy all files expect the folder "00 Docs" to your Skyrim data folder.

I recommend the use of a mod manager like Mod Organizer and/or Wrye Bash.

Upgrading:

From 1.01:

Deactivate the mod, wait until the MCM menu disappears, save, then activate the new version

Uninstallation:

Deactivate the mod in the MCM menu, then uninstall.

Description:

• Adds a MCM option to hide the HUD during SexLab animations
    Adds a hotkey to hide the HUD anytime; default is [P]
    Note: You have to press the key for around one second!
  • Adds a MCM option to set the player character's SexLab gender to either default, male or female
    Adds a MCM option to add or remove the SexLabGender spell to the players spellbock; the SexLabGender spell allows the player to change the SexLab gender of NPCs
    Note: A NPC's SexLab gender is not changed if the SexLabGender spell is removed from the spellbook!
  • Adds the tag "AggressiveFemale" to the following animations: Arrok Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl and AP CowgirlAdds the tags "AggressiveFemale" and "Pegging" to all animations with the tags "Aggressive" and "Anal"
    MCM menu gives the option to enable/disable the mod, tag/untag the above mentioned animations, and change the likelihood of cowgirl and pegging animations
    If the animation switch option is set the mod forcefully changes the animation to one of the above when the aggressor is female and the victim is male

For Modders:

If this mod has tagged the animations other mods can select them with:

sslBaseAnimation[] animations = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "AggressiveFemale,Cowgirl")sslBaseAnimation[] animations = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "AggressiveFemale,Pegging")orsslBaseAnimation[] animations = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "AggressiveFemale")

Note the the last command will more likely return a pegging animation than a cowgirl animation because they are more numerous.

You can also use a function of this mod to select an animation:

SexLabMiscellaneousFixes property SLMF autosslBaseAnimation[] animations = SLMF.getAnims("FM")

This returns a "AggressiveFemale" animation while taking into account the settings the player made in this mod's MCM menu.

(Don't forget that you have to link the property to "SexLabMiscellaneousFeaturesQuest" in the Creation Kit!!!)

Known issus:

- It takes about one or two seconds until the HUD reappears after a SexLab animation

- When the animation is forcefully changed sometimes the female completely redresses

- If the animation switch option is set the mod also forces a new animation even if the used one was sensible

Credits:

Ashal - For making SexLab and answering my questions.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/16/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework
  • Special Edition Compatible

I've definitely been annoyed by the lack of this functionality in the past.  While it's possible to completely reconfigure the animations set to let an aggressor female select those animations, that's really not terribly feasible... thanks for working on this!

• 3 weeks later...

Do you have an idea why the facial expressions and lip synchronization are so buggy in SL Framework 1.31+ for most users/testers?

Nope, no idea.

Adds two new features that I've seen a few requests for on the forums; full change list:

Changes in 1.10:

• Adds a MCM option to hide the HUD during SexLab animations

Adds a hotkey to hide the HUD anytime; default is [P]

Note: You have to press the key for around one second!

• Adds a MCM option to set the player character's SexLab gender to either default, male or female

Adds a MCM option to add or remove the SexLabGender spell to the players spellbock; the SexLabGender spell allows the player to change the SexLab gender of NPCs

Note: A NPC's SexLab gender is not changed if the SexLabGender spell is removed from the spellbook!

This mod is very nice, but you should really ask ashal to include it in the main framework instead of releasing it on its own.  It's nice to have a moddable framework, but it can also become very tricky to have to install plenty of little mods just to have those basics functions (I'm thinking about the cumshots and squirts mods as well).

Found out that MonaBabii uploaded a mod that changes the SexLab gender of the player character and NPCs himself; even the spell's name his mod adds is (almost) identical to this mod's.

So, if you want to learn in more detail what SexLab gender is and what it's used for take a look at his mod's description: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26431-sexlab-gender-change/?p=664541

This mod is very nice, but you should really ask ashal to include it in the main framework instead of releasing it on its own.

Ashal wants to keep the framework itself pretty simple and clean so even some "simple" features are not included in it. I intend to make Miscellaneous Features an assemblage of said simple features.

Will this mod allow me to set it up so my female character ass rapes the male npcs with the stallion strap on? Most mods seem to set the female to use the cowgirl position witch to me is just not rape/punishment, but actually giving pleasure to what is supposed to be a victim, If a hottie in skimpy armor with big jiggly boobs threw me to the ground and mounted me I sure as hell wouldn't be complaining lol

If you activate "Additional animation tags" and "Force animation switch", set Cowgirl to 0 and Pegging to anything greater than 0 it detects all SexLab animations with a female aggressor and a male victim and forces pegging animations; if you have the stallion strap-on activated in your SexLab MCM menu the female will use it then (unless you've changed her SexLab gender to male).

However it may take a few seconds to the first stage before the animation actually switches due to script lag, depending on how fast your PC is and how heavily modded your Skyrim installation is.

For some reason I can't get the gender change to work for the PC or the NPC. Any ideas?

EDIT: Oh doesn't matter I got it to work but i had to disable all the female animations.

Looks like you got it to work but just for clarification.

Changing your SexLab gender doesn't have any immediate (visual) changes. It just tells the framework that this character should be treated as male or female, meaning what animations will be used. In addition a character set as male will not automatically equip a strap-on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This mod covers my initial wish list. :-) I just wish there were more female-in-charge animations. :-)

The Aggressive Female and Pegging sections always just have "Empty" in them. How are they used?

Edit:

I have the mod enabled, switch animations is on, tag animations is on and peg % is zero yet it still happens most of the time. It's in the load order just above "SexLab ZZZ" which I use to test it. I also tried putting it below zzz.

Do I need to explicitly add the cowgirl animations to the SexLab default aggressive animations? How does the "tag animations" option work? It defaults to off and I turn it on along with switch animations and the select gender spell.

Miscellaneous Features only switches the animation to an animation with the female character "in control" if:

1. The animation is aggressive, meaning there is a victim

2. The aggressor is female and the victim is male

Since you're using SexLabZzz, have you tagged the male character as the victim with the 'SelectVictim' spell? You have to do so after you've cast the 'SelectActor' spell on him.

The Aggressive Female and Pegging sections always just have "Empty" in them. How are they used?

You can't, yet.

Since you're using SexLabZzz, have you tagged the male character as the victim with the 'SelectVictim' spell? You have to do so after you've cast the 'SelectActor' spell on him.

Yep, that's what I'm doing. Usually I get the pegging even though it should be off. I've tried resetting the SexLab Framework disabling and resetting SMF to defaults, etc. but nothing seems to help.

The 'victim' is selected correctly as the PC and the roles are correct.

I originally set pegging at 10% and then turned it off.

edit: Anything I can do to debug by opening the console after the animation starts that would help?

Perhaps I need to uninstall and reinstall to get rid of a variable that's stuck?

Also, if I toggle the HUD it doesn't come back after the animation ends. I can hear but not see the menus afterwards.

Sorry about the issues. I really like the mod. :-)

Have you checked the options "Enable additional animation tags" and "Enable switch animations"? The first one adds additional tags to certain animations for other mods to use, including SLMF itself. The latter then enables the forceful switch to an animation with one of the additional tags.

The HUD will automatically disappear when a SexLab animation starts and reappears when it ends; you don't need to manually disable the HUD, that's just an emergency button in case something goes wrong.

Yes, those are the options I have. I've tried disabling, resetting to default, etc. and somehow this mod seems to do the exact opposite of what I want.

Using SexLabZZ I select my male PC and a female as actors and no victim and I get pegged. I select the female as the victim and I get pegged, I select my character as the victim and I get pegged. All while peg % is zero.

Even with foreplay it seems like the genders are reversed. I have my character as male and the npc as female and I also tried default with the same exact result.

I have this mod last in the load order.

Edit: Nevermind, I see. With SexLabZZ the first character selected is assumed to be the male and the second female so you have to pick the male first. It doesn't care what the actual gender is. :-|

Still, I couldn't get the right animations to be selected even with just the male PC selected first, female NPC selected second and no "victim" (meaning no "agressive" option. It just seemed to pick from the same options as without the mod. The mod was active and with both switch and tag selected.

I have found a conflict with this, and Immersive UI "IHUD". If your companion is involved in an act. The ui will be completely non visible. This includes the option menu, inventory, spells, health bars, action key. Can still play the game, and activate items, but kinds difficult without a hud or ui.

Tried different ways of fixing, but nothing worked. Waited many minutes to see if it would clear up. Tried different load orders.

Great mod, hopefully you might be able to make the 2 mods compatible some how.

I have found a conflict with this, and Immersive UI "IHUD". If your companion is involved in an act. The ui will be completely non visible. This includes the option menu, inventory, spells, health bars, action key. Can still play the game, and activate items, but kinds difficult without a hud or ui.

Tried different ways of fixing, but nothing worked. Waited many minutes to see if it would clear up. Tried different load orders.

Great mod, hopefully you might be able to make the 2 mods compatible some how.

What?!  Only soft-cores play with the hud enabled!  The game's doing your immersion a favor by disabling it!  Bet you play with quest markers too.

:angry:  :cool:  :angry: Be hardcore, play without the hud! :angry:  :cool:  :angry:

Using SexLabZZ I select my male PC and a female as actors and no victim and I get pegged. I select the female as the victim and I get pegged, I select my character as the victim and I get pegged. All while peg % is zero.

Miscellaneous Features only affects animations with a male victim and a female aggressor. I've tested it and that feature worked fine for me. I'm clueless why it doesn't work for you.

If you end up without a HUD try pressing the "Toggle HUD" key for about a second (by default [P]); it was made to be able to get the HUD back in case the mod has a hickup like this.

Can it be that a mod had started a SexLab animation with the PC and then before it finished switched the PC with your companion?

Try if it works better with the following version:

SexLab Miscellaneous Features_111Beta.7z

I think the problem occurs for me after I reload with misc features already installed. It seems to work at first and then I reload and it doesn't anymore.

Right after I activate the mod for the first time I set the options after it's added to the mcm menu, and start an "event" and see this in the log:

[03/21/2014 - 04:38:23PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: PlayerAdded
[03/21/2014 - 04:38:26PM] --- SexLab Animation Search ------------------------------
[03/21/2014 - 04:38:26PM]  GetByDefault(1, 1, TRUE, TRUE)
[03/21/2014 - 04:38:26PM]    Found [30] Animations: Missionary, Rough Missionary, Arrok Missionary, Arrok Leg Up Fuck, AP Bed Missionary, Zyn Missionary, AP Holding Leg Up, AP Leg Up Fuck, Doggy Style, Rough Behind, Rough Doggy Style, Arrok DoggyStyle, Arrok Rape, AP DoggyStyle, Reverse Cowgirl, Arrok Cowgirl, Arrok Reverse Cowgirl, AP Cowgirl, Hugging Fuck, AP Anal, AP Face Down Anal, Arrok Blowjob, Arrok 69, AP Skull Fuck, Boobjob, Arrok Boobjob, Arrok Foreplay, Arrok Sitting Foreplay, Bleagh FootJob, AP Fisting,
[03/21/2014 - 04:38:26PM] ----------------------------------------------------------
[03/21/2014 - 04:38:26PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: AnimationStart // AnimationStart_SLCSet0 // PlayerAnimationStart
[03/21/2014 - 04:38:26PM] --- SexLab Animation Search ------------------------------
[03/21/2014 - 04:38:26PM]  GetByTags(2, ["AggressiveFemale", "Cowgirl"], [], TRUE)
[03/21/2014 - 04:38:26PM]    Found [3] Animations: Reverse Cowgirl, Arrok Cowgirl, AP Cowgirl,
[03/21/2014 - 04:38:26PM] ----------------------------------------------------------
[03/21/2014 - 04:38:26PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: ActorChangeStart // ActorChangeStart_SLCSet0 // PlayerActorChangeStart

It will continue to work until after I save and reload. After I no longer see GetByTags being used anymore in the log and I usually get the wrong animations. Before I could look in the console and see how the animation selected gets replaced with one of the "AggressiveFemale" ones but after the reload the unwanted animations are no longer skipped. The MCM options still look the same though.

[03/21/2014 - 04:56:47PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: PlayerAdded
[03/21/2014 - 04:56:49PM] --- SexLab Animation Search ------------------------------
[03/21/2014 - 04:56:49PM]  GetByDefault(1, 1, TRUE, TRUE)
[03/21/2014 - 04:56:49PM]    Found [30] Animations: Missionary, Rough Missionary, Arrok Missionary, Arrok Leg Up Fuck, AP Bed Missionary, Zyn Missionary, AP Holding Leg Up, AP Leg Up Fuck, Doggy Style, Rough Behind, Rough Doggy Style, Arrok DoggyStyle, Arrok Rape, AP DoggyStyle, Reverse Cowgirl, Arrok Cowgirl, Arrok Reverse Cowgirl, AP Cowgirl, Hugging Fuck, AP Anal, AP Face Down Anal, Arrok Blowjob, Arrok 69, AP Skull Fuck, Boobjob, Arrok Boobjob, Arrok Foreplay, Arrok Sitting Foreplay, Bleagh FootJob, AP Fisting,
[03/21/2014 - 04:56:49PM] ----------------------------------------------------------
[03/21/2014 - 04:56:49PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: AnimationStart // AnimationStart_SLCSet0 // PlayerAnimationStart
[03/21/2014 - 04:56:54PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart // StageStart_SLCSet0 // PlayerStageStart

So could you try testing, saving, reloading and then testing again a couple of times? Sometimes you might coincidentally hit one of the right animations even when getbytags isn't being used. After my reload GetByTags wasn't anywhere in the new Papyrus0.log even after 3 or 4 animations played.