[Ideas] [Discussion] Skywish List: A ton of requests~

@ Grossman:

"I think more public humiliations would definitely be welcomed. Prison overhaul is on the right track, I just think it would add to the overall feel if there was about 20 extra npc's there to watch your suffering, maybe all of them clapping and cheering."

Spectator Crowds is a mod that has NPC's come watch your character when you're engaged in sex. Saw a feature like it first via the Estrus Mod that has an MCM menu option for Spectator Crowds. 

But let's take it further, and have public events. How many times have I visited Solitude for the first time, and every single time everyone walks over by the gate and that guy gets his head cut off. I'm walking by like, "Yep, seen it. Many times, actually. Gotta go." 

After that event the stage never gets used again. However, there are spawn points all around Skyrim, set for bandits, thieves, monks, etc. Why not have those stages spawn new events after you leave for a while. Public displays of humiliation for people who have committed crimes. Or more interesting executions, perhaps fitting the crime they've been accused of. (Witch Burning, Guillotine, Amputations, Wooden Horse) or for entertainment (Dance groups, bands, musicians, boxing fights)

The issue I have with a lot of Skyrim is that YOU are special. YOU are the only one who can save the world, finish the quest, save the people, fetch the iron ore, etc. And to another degree, with modding, you can change that... You can make your character less powerful, less important, less controlling... but you just end up with the same problem on the other end of the spectrum. YOU are still special. When YOU are arrested, it's only YOU who goes to the stocks. It's only YOU (and maybe your follower) who gets raped and enslaved, and only YOU that must endure a torture-filled fate. In the end, I don't want my character to be special. I want my character to be punished by public humiliation NOT because I'm the main character, but because that's the punishment ALL citizens receive for committing crimes in that city.

902797ac92e3fbfb1e1341b64ff0e8c3acc36177 

"I also liked your idea of being forced to have sex with your follower, perhaps even in a setting of having the whole town/village be there to watch, as I just mentioned would help give the feel of being degraded publicly."

Horny Followers is a good start to this:

I haven't tried it myself, but it claims to make your followers demand sex every so often. 

More recently, there are mods in progress for submissive/dominant relationships between you and your spouse. (Sexlab Mind Control has a feature similar to this)

"I've also thought of maybe adding a "blush" slider to give the effect of a redder face, as I can't imagine something like being forced to dance naked for a crowd of 40 people wouldn't have that effect lol."

The author of Estrus suggests that you use EDialog:

in order to get a blush effect. 

If you are familiar with the Nude cover Animation (Female covers her breasts and crotch) you may be interested in Sexlab Aroused Animations. Depending on how aroused an NPC is, they may play a different animation or cover up.

However, it doesn't work for the player, and it has some transition issues, so I haven't tried it myself.

If you plan on making progress on your own blush effect, here's an idea. The problem I have with blush mods is that they seem to be permanent features on your character. Like a tattoo or makeup. I don't want my character blushing ALL the time. Just when she should be blushing. (Or he.) 

There's a mod I like called, Alternate Visuals for Spell Effects:

It makes it so that when you cast Oakflesh on yourself, you look like you're covered in tree-bark. If you cast Stoneflesh on yourself, it looks like you're made of stone...etc. 

Now, instead of casting them, can someone make them trigger automatically, like how Sexlab Aroused Animations triggers different animations to play when your character is aroused. If someone can do that, all you'd have to do is make a blush effect similar to the Oakflesh/Stoneflesh effect, and have it apply to the same trigger. The effect (character's red blushing face) would appear once triggered (by some invisible stat, like "arousal", "embarrassment level", or even low stamina and being out of breath) and after a few seconds the effect would disappear, as long as you were no longer out of breath, embarrassed, aroused, etc.

"Just for realism I guess."

Realism is important for immersion. Some people need less immersion than others. I personally want as much immersion as possible because I'm a nitpicker. When I notice something wrong I nitpick it, think to myself how it could be better, and I remember I'm playing a game made of codes and numbers... and I go, "Wait... I'm supposed to be slaying dragons. But why does that animal fur on the wall have to look so damn ugly."

Anyway, like the ideas and hope they can come to fruition soon. If not, we can try again when Elder scrolls 6 roll around  :)

Some people think ES-6 won't exist because we now have ES-Online coming into our lives. As much as I'm torn between hating and loving its existence... I keep thinking, damn those tail animations though!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...