How do i make my charaters look like this

Sakurasoir

Enb only adds colo depth, gamma correction, colormood and some overlay shaders. But it does make game look much better than no-enb.

Those anime heads are ren, moira and so on and textures are mostly med-high res custom made to fit that.

Also some characters are made in CS, it kinda allows you to have sharper chin or you can even make caricature char with it.

How to do it: Make a race, go to player "npc", use that race, make face using CS, save esp, activate it -> load new game and you should have that face loaded.

Enb only adds colo depth, gamma correction, colormood and some overlay shaders. But it does make game look much better than no-enb.

Those anime heads are ren, moira and so on and textures are mostly med-high res custom made to fit that.

Also some characters are made in CS, it kinda allows you to have sharper chin or you can even make caricature char with it.

How to do it: Make a race, go to player "npc", use that race, make face using CS, save esp, activate it -> load new game and you should have that face loaded.

where do get those anime heads and textures and high res what do have download links, looked into cs. did as you said they look different then they do in the game. only my charaters actually looked like that

• 3 weeks later...

Archived