Intermittent CTDs; Check my log file?

What exactly do you mean by the game looked terrible?

Are you using the Skyrim performance monitor? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6491/?

If so, just make a screenshot of the data when you run up the steps. It should make it easy for both of us to see what the problem is without me being there.

I do not have the performance monitor set up. I'll take a look at that.

The quality of the graphics was definitely reduced with ENBoost running. It looked like I was seeing things through a veil. 

Sounds like you still have the graphics settings on for enb. Make sure you don't. You would see a message when you turn the game on saying that the speedhack is on but the graphics are disabled.

Does it still crash with Sexlab and all of its plugins disabled? You know start a new game and run around a bit. coc riverwood from the main menu will allow you to quick test.

I personally am only using SL 1.35, aroused, victims, submit, cumshot, and radiant prostitution. So I can only tell you that those work. I removed squirt cause it only worked half the time for me (had to disable and re-enable it a lot) and defeat because I had some problems with it but others seem to be fine, so it may have been just me.

I am getting that message in red font about the speedhack being on but the graphics are disabled.

Is that a switch in the enblocal I need to change?

For Sexlab mods, I'm running the latest framework, along with Dangerously Nude, Defeat, Aroused, Nude Creatures, Procreation, Romance, Solutions and Squirt.

I did not turn off any of the sexlab plugins. I still have to set up the performance monitor.

If I've got ENBoost set up right, I just don't understand why the graphics look so mushy.

Out of curiosity, if there was something wrong with my PC's skeleton, do you think Schlongs Of Skyrim could cause a CTD when it is checking for objects to add schlongs to?

Ok, so I removed the ENBoost files. The game seemed more stable but it looked terrible. No idea why...

I did install the performance monitor and I've attached a screenshot along with my load order, which really hasn't changed much since last time.

I still have FreeRAM XP Pro installed and I have it set for every two minutes. I barely got 4 minutes of game play in before I got a CTD.

I ended up starting a new game because I wanted to make sure I was happy with my skeleton. I was on the road from Riverwood to Helgen when I got the CTD.

post-218471-0-68423300-1389485840_thumb.jpeg

Do a run around with pure waters disabled and post your games performance. Your game is using a lot of memory for just 4 minutes of play.

I have 209 esp/ms enabled, several texture packs and tons of scripted mods but my memory usage only reaches that level after 2+ hours of play. My specs aren't that much high than yours.

Also you have dark dungeons for ENB installed... since you're not using the graphics settings that is doing nothing.

I remain completely mystified by this... just a week or so back, I was running over 220 mods and while I would get the occasional CTD, I could get the game going again without any trouble. I had to flush a character that I'd gotten up to level 60 and was not pleased to do so...

Ok, I turned off the Pure Waters mods and the Stakado ENB, which I believe is where the Dark Dungeons for ENB esb was coming from. I ran the game a couple of times and got CTDs at nearly the exact same moment, just as I was coming up the road to the Guardian Stones.

I'm attaching a couple of screenshots from the performance monitor, my load order and my skyrim.ini file.

One thing I noticed on the second game, after I ran BOSS and TES5edit, is that my RAM usage dropped but my VRAM usage stayed up almost the whole time.

post-218471-0-16074400-1389506016_thumb.jpeg

post-218471-0-78219100-1389506038_thumb.jpeg

Do you have any mods installed that change meshes? You might have a bad mesh causing your CTDs.

But honestly CTDing within 3~4 minutes ever time is ridiculous, your better off uninstalling all of your mods with your mod manager. Verifying you game cache. Then starting a new game installing mods slowly as you play so you can easily pin point what the problem is (which shouldn't be so hard since you'll crash in 3 minutes once you find it). You were running with 220 mods then you installed 1 bad one and it fucked you up, you need to find it.

Yeah, I think at this point, I'm going to turn everything off, uninstall from Steam, delete my Skyrim folder and probably delete Skyrim in My Games folder.

Since yesterday, I've tried to run the game with no Sexlab mods turned on, no Better Fast Travel, no SoS and I keep getting CTDs. I can start a new game, play for 20 minutes or but as soon as I get on that road to Helgen, it crashes again.

Did my skyrim.ini file look ok to you?

O yeah I forgot to yell at you about that. You changed a lot when I told you to use vanilla and just add threading and background loading. You're crashing from the exterior cell buffer being at a ridiculous number for all we know.

Your ugrids are at 7 with you have no business putting them at unless your playing on a really good computer and the default 5 is just not enough for your screen shoot frenzy. Lol honestly there is no reason to ever increase u grid past 5. I'm positive that you can't tell the difference, your computer isn't that good.

Well explaining the skyrim.ini will take a while, so I'll just give you a copy of mines to look over or just use. Just stick my Skyrim.ini in and see if you crash. Hopefully we'll have found the problem.

Skyrim.rar

Remove all the crap tweaks from Skyrim.ini. I'm talkin bout cell buffers, preload. What's in your skyrimprefs?

That veil is probably because you had fake full screen mode on in enblocal. Brightness and gamma need tweaking in this case.

Also, do you have an integrated graphics of some kind? Latest ENB(245) will display the graphics card being used in Skyrim's main menu.

Anyway, my advice is: turn off freeramcrap thing - it only adds more work for your hard drive. Use enboost, use cell stabilizer, use safetyload.

enblocal:

[GLOBAL]
UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true
UseDefferedRendering=false
ForceFakeVideocard=false

[PERFORMANCE]
SpeedHack=true
EnableOcclusionCulling=true

[MULTIHEAD]
ForceVideoAdapterIndex=false
VideoAdapterIndex=0

[MEMORY]
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=false
DisablePreloadToVRAM=false
EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false
ReservedMemorySizeMb=128
VideoMemorySizeMb=0
EnableCompression=true
AutodetectVideoMemorySize=true

[WINDOW]
ForceBorderless=false
ForceBorderlessFullscreen=false

Also, look into the my computer - properties. The amount of RAM your system is able to use.

edit: Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp is TERRIBLY old. Dunno if it's even needed.

You're missing Unofficial High Resolution Patch it seems.

Also, try this:  _bugfix_critter_scripts (experimental v2.6).rar

VATS is the kill move camera. You can delete that line if you want. I have it on since it makes kill moves instance instead of all of that camera magic (great if you removed the last enemy requirement like me), plus it disables ranged kill moves which suck, since half the time they trigger on misses. :P

I'm going to try out your skyrim.ini file.

I'm attaching my current load order and scrubbing everything and starting over. Of course I got a CTD going on the road from Whiterun to Dustman's Cairn after just a few minutes of gameplay... and this is with a small # of mods installed and I haven't even gotten to the point where I would set up my skeleton.

I wonder if I need to change my video card... One thing I noticed on the performance monitor was that it was consistently in the high 90%.

Well, here is a screenshot of my performance playing today. 2hrs so it's easy to see if your range is different in areas. Made a character started in Valthiem towers and walked to Windhelm, did the Galdur quest on the way.

Also gonna leave my load order for reference too. Super script heavy but very few crashes, maybe once every 2~3 hours. But one small problem can throw all of that out of whack.

post-108012-0-14445400-1389685351_thumb.png

Looks like it was your bad ini tweaks. No wonder you were using so much memory for so little play time. Welp now that it's cleared up you can reinstall and go back to your old 220 mods save. At least you learned some useful memory and fps optimization tricks and troubleshooting knowledge. :P Good luck

Archived