VFNO Revamped (3 years of work, massive NPC overhaul)

Hello,

I'd love to have these voluptuous females, they're so yummy! But I can't make this mod to work.

I have:

Dragonborn
Dawnguard
Hearthfire
HDT HighHeels System and its requirements skse, SkyUI
Files from Sexlab compatible skeletons.rar
VFNO.esp
VFNO.bsa

Skyrim crashes as soon as it tries to display a female. It's impossible to start a new game, it crashes immediately.

I could not find any log file telling what's wrong or missing, but for you and other users it obviously works. How can I troubleshoot it?

Thanks

Guest Jenova23

Hello,

I'd love to have these voluptuous females, they're so yummy! But I can't make this mod to work.

I have:

Dragonborn
Dawnguard
Hearthfire
HDT HighHeels System and its requirements skse, SkyUI
Files from Sexlab compatible skeletons.rar
VFNO.esp
VFNO.bsa

Skyrim crashes as soon as it tries to display a female. It's impossible to start a new game, it crashes immediately.

I could not find any log file telling what's wrong or missing, but for you and other users it obviously works. How can I troubleshoot it?

Thanks

It's my fault I probably didn't extract everything needed there where so many files I was bound to miss something I will upload a new version once I get around to it but currently I am modding other things so I'm not working on it right now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Jenova23

Uploaded meshes, textures and new esp for anyone that want's to help find the missing files and help create the bsa properly.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Jenova23

Version 2.0 Added.

I have uploaded a new revamped version, any older version should be removed. There should not be any major issues this time around, since I  myself have started fresh with  my mod installed only. Please backup your game this is very likely to override something but it shouldn't cause any problems. For all of those messaging me about my mod I am sorry I did not reply, this mod use to have a lot of issues, so I have been working on it ever since.

I am currently experiencing crashing in creation kit (This will not effect game play) whenever I create a new race or I edit the long black claws and hit ok, please help.

Guest Jenova23

Does this mod cause a CTD when i use race specific mods and Racemenu? When i started a new game, it CTD'ed right after loading?

This mod is not really race menu friendly, it depends on what you use.

a lot she hulk

Almost all of the screenshots need to be updated, that's from my old version. There is a huge difference in the new version.

Guest Jenova23

Might want to fix your title, unless you started a year before Skyrim came out, it wont be 4 year old until 11th November 2015, in another 8 months!

Big fail lol, thank you.

I.....umm.....

Why?

I really appreciate your time working on this mod,

but why did you choose to go with these apperances

of your NPCs?

I.....umm.....

Why?

of your NPCs?

Usual reason, personal taste. it may not be mine or yours, but others on this site like the ridicoulously oversized tits and ass look, these are not the biggest I've seen on this site.

Having said that, the author has posted that the pics are from an obsolete version and they don't represent content of new.

Author might want to post the latest versions pics, as the old ones are representing his mod while on the description page, just badly, if the difference is a big one.

Also the, now correctly timed, title does warn you.

VFNO Revamped (3 years of work, massive NPC overhaul)

Guest Jenova23

I.....umm.....

Why?

of your NPCs?

Simply replace any body shape, armor, clothing or texture you don't like, as for the faces you can easily modify them in creation kit. I am was missing a few files, so a lot of the noses are exceptionally large. I am uploading a new version right now but for some reason the page will freeze up.

Guest Jenova23

Version 2.1 added.

Change Log

Version 2.1 03/21/15: Added missing meshes and textures.
Noses should be fixed now.
Fixed directory paths.
Adjusted Wood Elf Skeleton and height.
Replaced Farm clothing with TBBP compatible ones.

Added tons of pics.
There are probably tons of other things I missed.

• 3 months later...

Could do with a better download site, this one is trying to spam me into downloading stuff I don't want.

First one is Mega.nz, hit the X in the top right to bypass.

then

Mega Firefox extensions, which is mandatory. Or they wont let you download the file...

I just want to try out the mod, not add more stuff to my computer.

• 1 month later...
Guest Jenova23

Could do with a better download site, this one is trying to spam me into downloading stuff I don't want.

First one is Mega.nz, hit the X in the top right to bypass.

then

Mega Firefox extensions, which is mandatory. Or they wont let you download the file...

I just want to try out the mod, not add more stuff to my computer.

If you know of a better site I will gladly add it to the list the reason behind the extension is due to the file size.

• 6 months later...

like your mod a lot, great work. im building my own world for skyrim with your bodies. i found the mod with bodyslide presets, for the old bodies, is it possible to get the bodyslide presets for the latest bodies (argonian, khajit, nord, etc....) used in 'revamped' ?

• 4 weeks later...

My internet is funky and would take me several days to download 10GB+. If its a 10GB+ download I'd like to see pictures from the revamped version before I download.

This mod sounds great, but the pictures are a little past the point that I could enjoy them in-game. I know its been revamped and the proportions aren't as extreme, but I'd like to see what I'm getting into before I commit to a several day download.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/20/2015 at 10:34 AM, Guest Jenova23 said:

Version 2.0 Added.

I have uploaded a new revamped version, any older version should be removed. There should not be any major issues this time around, since I  myself have started fresh with  my mod installed only. Please backup your game this is very likely to override something but it shouldn't cause any problems. For all of those messaging me about my mod I am sorry I did not reply, this mod use to have a lot of issues, so I have been working on it ever since.

I am currently experiencing crashing in creation kit (This will not effect game play) whenever I create a new race or I edit the long black claws and hit ok, please help.

i cant download off of mega. any other download places 

1 hour ago, lovertodeath23 said:

i cant download off of mega. any other download places 

Look at the first post, the author is now listed as "Guest Jenova23" which means they are one of a very few people who have had their account deleted here (probably by request since the mod remains, had they been booted they'd probably have wanted their mod removed).

The problem is that Mega has changed their links since the author created the link and like the POS hosting company they have now become they have no problem breaking old links (the file may also no longer be present on Mega) so if you really want the mod you can try to figure out how to parse the file id and encryption code from the old link to form a current style link.

• 1 year later...
On 3/2/2018 at 9:19 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Look at the first post, the author is now listed as "Guest Jenova23" which means they are one of a very few people who have had their account deleted here (probably by request since the mod remains, had they been booted they'd probably have wanted their mod removed).

The problem is that Mega has changed their links since the author created the link and like the POS hosting company they have now become they have no problem breaking old links (the file may also no longer be present on Mega) so if you really want the mod you can try to figure out how to parse the file id and encryption code from the old link to form a current style link.

Oof. That sucks. Has anyone here been able to figure that out?