Game suddenly and instantly crashes to desktop & corrupting save files

Loller99

I'm pretty sure this has to be a matter of conflicts, even though BOSS didn't find any....
However, i will post the list of my mods, perhaps you can find which one is failous...

dawnguard

heartfires

dragonborn

sexlab

sexlab aroused

zaz animation pack

Dialogue with a vampire or whatever

DFB - Random encounters

LFox Bottle that blood

LoversHook

LoversVictim

MF_RadianProstitution

MF_Spectator Crowds

mm_bedroll

Place2sleep

Populated lands road paths

SexLab procreation

SWT 1.2

SexLab Defeat

SkyUI

3d_meshes_pubichair

Cloaks

GeneralTulliusUniformity

zarias restraints

Sanguines Debauchery

SD patch dawnguard

SD patch dragonborne

Vampire hideouts

Vampire hideouts02

SexLab submit

dD - Increase Fall Damage

Populated cities, towns, villages

FNI spells

SexLab Cumshot

dD - realistic ragdoll force

Dangerous Nights

SexLab NudeSuitVariants

HighResTexturePack01

HighResTexturePack02

HighResTexturePack03

I couldnt find any conflict, and i dont think it might be a problem of RAM because i still have 600MB unused, while im running the game.....anyone got any ideas?

That was the exact load order, i also checked it with BOSS, so, imho, should be the right order.

The weird thing is that this only started today: until yesterday the game was pretty much playable, with a rare crash every now and then.....now it happens very often

Uhm, well, how to correctly sort them, then? I used the BOSS thing to make the order, so i thought it was correct...Now i will make a screenshot of the order......

To clarify, however, now the game crashes during game ONLY when an animation of some mod starts. Until that, game run smoothly. I still can't believe it's a conflict, though, since all the sexlab mods are based on the same base-files...so, should be impossible for them to conflict, right? (making the screenshot now)

I really don't understand what i am doing wrong. Will try if mods work on a different save.

On NMM on the plugins tab the button that is the 5th down (export load order) click it and select either text file or clipboard

You can either export to a text file and copy and paste/upload the text file or copy to clipboard and then copy and paste

For example mines is in the spoiler

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

paradise_halls.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1

HighResTexturePack01.esp=1

HighResTexturePack02.esp=1

HighResTexturePack03.esp=1

Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

questfixes.esp=1

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1

lockpickvision.esp=1

vidani's bag of holding.esp=1

Books of Skyrim Compilation.esp=1

craftablelockpicks.esp=0

dragonsoulstoperks.esp=1

dungeonquestawareness.esp=1

High Level Enemies.esp=1

High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp=1

High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp=1

LoversComfort.esp=1

MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1

MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp=1

SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1

SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1

SexLabSquirt.esp=1

SexLab_Paycrime.esp=1

smelterinriverwood.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

armorcirclets.esp=1

Devious Devices - Integration.esp=1

Remodeled Armor.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp=1

Captured Dreams.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

Eliana.esp=1

My Home Is Your Home.esp=1

run for your lives.esp=1

when vampires attack.esp=1

the paarthurnax dilemma.esp=1

Lightweight Potions and Poisons.esp=1

cbbecurvy.esp=1

guardskillcomments.esp=1

ImmersiveFP.esp=1

SexLab Horny Followers.esp=1

SexLab Solutions.esp=1

the hunting game - thegreylight.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

SexLab Cumshot.esp=1

paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp=1

paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp=1

SlaversHideout.esp=1

askfollowerskills.esp=1

crimsonquestmarkers.esp=1

barenziahquestmarkers.esp=1

Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1

ingot recovery.esp=1

Submit belt.esp=1

DangerousNights1.1.esp=1

SexLab Submit.esp=1

Your best bet is to try a new game and see what happens, if it crashes still then its probably a problem with mods or load order.

If it works fine its probably that particular save (installing/uninstalling mods can have peculiar effects on saves as the mod info is saved into the save game itself so even after uninstalling there can be odd bits left that cause problems)

Also i'd recommend downloading BOSS at http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6/? as it will sort your load order for you and show some errors that can cause problems

Thanks a lot!

So, here finally it is:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
AP Skyrim.esm=0
hdtHighHeel.esm=0
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
DangerousNights.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
LoversVictim.esp=1
LoversHook.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
DialogueWithAVampireOrWhatever.esp=1
bestrape.esp=1
Bestiality_NudeBears.esp=0
DFB - Random Encounters.esp=1
LFox Bottle That Blood.esp=1
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp=1
mmbedroll1.esp=1
Place2Sleep.esp=1
Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp=1
SexLabProcreation.esp=1
SWT1.2.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
3D_Meshed_PubicHair.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
GeneralTulliusUniformity.esp=1
zarias_restraints.esp=0
VampireHideouts.esp=1
VampireHideouts02.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
dD-Increase Fall Damage.esp=1
Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1
SexLabNudesuitVariants.esp=1
VampireLordFlys.esp=0
AnimalSex.esp=0
FNISspells.esp=0
SexAddict.esp=0
AP Skyrim.esp=0
TemptressVixen.esp=0
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=0
Height Adjusted Races.esp=0
Vampire Skin Color Fix.esp=0
VampireSkinToneFixes.esp=0
Skyrim - Children Tweaks - Vanilla.esp=0
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1

And yeah, will try a new save, hoping that it will not take me ages to test it!

Yes, i already have BOSS, and it seems some files need to be cleaned. Will i do terrible damages doing it? And by the way, how to do it?

Crash after loading a save? Were you previously able to load without problems? Have you installed new mods or disabled old ones mid-game? Is there an active esp with disabled or missing master esm file?

I had few such cases where my came ctd'd but I just loaded a previous quicksave or autosave and continued without a problem. I think it was memory related issue in my case, as many mods load stuff when loading first time and if the place is crowded of has heavy effects going on...

Yes, i already have BOSS, and it seems some files need to be cleaned. Will i do terrible damages doing it? And by the way, how to do it?

To clean you need a program called TES5Edit which can be found at http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?

There is a video guide called "Cleaning Plugins and Master Files - Mod Users:" on the mod page that explains how to clean masterfiles.

I found my game became more stable after using it to clean the skyrim vanilla files.

Crash after loading a save? Were you previously able to load without problems? Have you installed new mods or disabled old ones mid-game? Is there an active esp with disabled or missing master esm file?

I had few such cases where my came ctd'd but I just loaded a previous quicksave or autosave and continued without a problem. I think it was memory related issue in my case, as many mods load stuff when loading first time and if the place is crowded of has heavy effects going on...

Well, sometimes happened that it crashed 2-3 times while i was trying to load, but then it usually went quite smoothly. But now, it's not like that anymore, plus, it crashes at the start of animations, too. Yeah, i thought it might be memory, but the task manager says i have 600 unused MB of RAM, so, meh!

I'll try cleaning those mods out

Crash when loading a save is a common occurrence when you start tinkering with script heavy mods (SKSE mods and especially sex mods).

There is only one solution I know of.

Create a clean start game, just after the into scene (better yet, use Live another life and save in the starting cell before choosing your destination).

When you start Skyrim, first load the clean game and then, load your save game.

Loading a clean game seems to initialize things with either SKSE or the game engine and makes crash on load a lot less likely.

To clean you need a program called TES5Edit which can be found at http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?

There is a video guide called "Cleaning Plugins and Master Files - Mod Users:" on the mod page that explains how to clean masterfiles.

I found my game became more stable after using it to clean the skyrim vanilla files.

Well, well, well. I cleaned the esm files. And now, i dont crash anymore when loading a save. Problem is, my character flies. In TCL mode.  In the falling animation .LOL

I therefore yield to the Mods rebellion, uninstall the game, re install it, and restart from scratch!

It will be a LOOOONG night *sigh*

Well, well, well. I cleaned the esm files. And now, i dont crash anymore when loading a save. Problem is, my character flies. In TCL mode.  In the falling animation .LOL

I therefore yield to the Mods rebellion, uninstall the game, re install it, and restart from scratch!

It will be a LOOOONG night *sigh*

Been there to many times to count with having to make a clean install.

Using the mod Safety Load seemed to get rid of most of my on load crashes (the ones Skyrimll described). I used to use the same fresh character strategy to load, but since i tried that I have never crashed again from loading. It seems there are as many potential problems as there are stars in the universe for Skyrim though so you never know if you have the same issue as another, but it's another thing to try if you have issues. :) Though if it's a load order issue...

Archived