No sex for you!

I'm having an issue that keeps sex of any kind from happening, apparently. I use quite a few add ons, including dangerous nights, and TDF prostitution. But Sex doesn't happen/.

The mods seem to be working fine, I can talk to people about prostitution, and when I sleep and wake up, sometimes it gives me the grabbed from behind message from dangerous nights.

But either the message pops up, or they pay me and...nothing. In the part where the bumping is supposed to start, they just walk away.

The only mods I've installed recently are Immersive Animations, and Dual Sheathe Redux, which I can't imagine causing a problem, but maybe, who knows.

Any ideas?

Dual Sheathe Redux probably screwed something up, I tried using it just to get double back swords and I remember having to use some kind of program that checks your data folder and make changes to animations, scripts, or something. Anyway, it really screwed my game up and I had to reinstall everything.

Can you remove Dual Sheathe without any problems? If you can, check if that killed your animations.

Dual Sheathe Redux probably screwed something up, I tried using it just to get double back swords and I remember having to use some kind of program that checks your data folder and make changes to animations, scripts, or something. Anyway, it really screwed my game up and I had to reinstall everything.

Can you remove Dual Sheathe without any problems? If you can, check if that killed your animations.

I tried to, but as soon as I load my save without the mod installed, it crashes immediately, the save apparently requires it at this point.

The problem seems to be caused by one of my Sexlab addons, seeing as when I removed all of them except prostitution it worked, so let me list what I have for that.

SexLab Warmbodies

Sexlab Dangerously Nude

Sexlab Horny Followers

Sexlab Aroused

Sex lab Lovers Victim

Sexlab LV - Dogs and horses

Sexlab Necro

Anyone ever have problems with any of these?

if you're still wondering about load order, which mod manager are you using? if you're using the tes mod manager you click thge button that says import/export, click view load order, copy paste here. preferably with a spoiler tag. i've got the same problem BTW, but my problem dosn't seem to be caused by an addon. hope you get an answer, mate. 

I seem to be having the same issue now :( after updating SexLab to the latest version, and then upgrading the various SL plug-ins to the latest as well, like Aroused, Devious Devices, Submit...

I was using v1.31 before, and now v1.34

I tried disabling SexLab Frostfall's (Warm Bodies) .esp through NMM, but there is still no way to trigger sex; I see all the dialogs, and the dialogs work just fine, but when it comes down to begin the scene nothing happens, it's as if we did it and finished at the speed of light. In the case of TDF Prostitution I get paid my usual rate (in case the client didn't decide to rape instead) and then he walks away D:

So it either isn't an issue with Warm Bodies, or I'm doing something wrong. Am I supposed to remove the Warm Bodies' BSA file as well?

EDIT: When I use SexLab Matchmaker's spell on myself, I get a message at the top left corner of my screen that reads something among the lines of "Your spell fizzled and failed to affect Aylinn" (my character's name). Every single time.

At this point I've tried exporting and importing my stats, cleaning and re-cleaning SexLab, as well as cleaning the animation registry to no avail.

EDIT 2: I'm trying to go into the SexLab menu, then rebuild and clean tab, and then reset my Sex Diary, and while I get the prompt to accept or decline, when I accept it it doesn't actually erase my Sex Diary, it stays the exact same. In fact the line where it says something like "Last sex" it reads some ridiculous number like 1300 real time hours lol

EDIT 3: I reverted everything exactly how I had it before upgrading to SexLab v1.34 from v1.31 and the rest of the plug-ins, and loaded up a save that was just before I did the upgrade; everything works just like it used to, flawlessly. This gives me a little hope because it -may- mean it's not my save/character being completely screwed up :P

Now I'm gonna try upgrading things one by one, starting with SexLab itself, opposed to how I did it before; upgrade SexLab to v1.34, Aroused, Lovers Comfort, Devious Devices (Assets and Integration) and Submit (there are all the mods I upgraded when I upgraded SexLab, as some of them are actually the reason I wanted the upgrade, and the rest I just figured I would upgrade everything there was to upgrade while I was at it).

FINAL EDIT (I guess): Well, instead of upgrading everything at once like I did before, I upgraded only SexLab's framework from v1.31 (working flawlessly) to v1.34, nothing more. This time I used the "update" download from v1.30 to v1.34 instead of downloading the full thing (like I did the first time I tried to upgrade). I even disabled some things that could maybe for some reason interfere with it, but no luck. This is definitely an issue that happens when I upgrade SexLab itself.

What still strikes me as weird/interesting is that not only I can't reset my sex Diary, but the last sex line is at a ridiculous value.

I'm out of ideas lol.

Final final edit  <_<:

Attached log: Papyrus.0.rar

Started Skyrim and loaded my save (save with SexLab v1.34). Waited exactly 2 minutes after fully loading in and fired Matchmaker on myself, receiving the message "Your spell fizzled and failed to affect Ailynn". Then went to re-register the animations under the SexLab Cleaning menu, and fired Matchmaker on myself again after the animations were fully re-registered. Both times I waited the spells out the full 15 seconds they took, and ending with the exact same results; Sex (masturbation in this case) doesn't start, and I get the fizzled message. After that I exited the game.

That's all I did in the game within that log.

I'm seeing pretty much the same thing here. I hadn't played in a few months, so I updated everything (SexLab from 1.31 to 1.34 for example) to the latest versions and decided to give everything a go again. Like everyone else mentioning it here, no sex actually starts. I was wondering if the issue was the character, so I tried a test with a fresh character. I used start another life so I could start outside of the intro and then immediately after everything initialized, I tried to cast masturbation on myself. In my papyrus log I see:

[01/01/2014 - 04:17:12PM] Error: Cannot call FindActorController() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sexLabQuestActorSlots (0903CE6B)].sslactorlibrary.IsActorActive() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 445
[sexLabQuestActorSlots (0903CE6B)].sslactorlibrary.ValidateActor() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 449
[sexLabQuestFramework (09000D62)].sexlabframework.ValidateActor() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 137
[None].SLH_ME_Masturbation.OnEffectStart() - "SLH_ME_Masturbation.psc" Line 7
[01/01/2014 - 04:17:12PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp91"
stack:
[sexLabQuestActorSlots (0903CE6B)].sslactorlibrary.IsActorActive() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 445
[sexLabQuestActorSlots (0903CE6B)].sslactorlibrary.ValidateActor() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 449
[sexLabQuestFramework (09000D62)].sexlabframework.ValidateActor() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 137
[None].SLH_ME_Masturbation.OnEffectStart() - "SLH_ME_Masturbation.psc" Line 7
[01/01/2014 - 04:17:12PM] --- SexLab --- Failed to validate (Sahlut) :: They appear to already be animating

Those all seemed related, but it is of course a much larger log file. Regardless, the last part seemed related; any ideas why a brand new character would appear to be already animating? oh, it's probably worth mentioning: This is after updating the animations in FNIS, etc. (with all appropriate animation plugins selected in FNIS)

Here's the load order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
actorEvents.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexiS.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
SleepingTreeSanctuary.esm=1
xazBondage.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SleepingTreeSanctuary_FollowerFriendly.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
LoversHook.esp=1
LoversVictim.esp=1
SexLabProcreation.esp=1
SexLabZaZAnimations.esp=1
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp=1
SexLabSquirt.esp=1
SexLab_Hormones.esp=1
sexlab_necro.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
xazBondage.esp=1
ZazResources.esp=1
Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
1nivWICCloaks.esp=1
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
LayerBikini.esp=1
Northgirl.esp=1
Osare Underwear.esp=1
Witch Of The Wild.esp=1
buildablehouse.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
ImmersiveFP.esp=1
Mannequin.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp=1
SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp=1
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
SexLab Solutions.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SexLab Enchantress.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1
ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
PC Exclusive Animation Path - ORC.esp=1
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Nord.esp=1
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Khajiit.esp=1
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Argonian.esp=1
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Imperial.esp=1
PC Exclusive Animation Path - DarkElf.esp=1
PC Exclusive Animation Path - WoodElf.esp=1
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Breton.esp=1
PC Exclusive Animation Path - 0 - Main.esp=1
PC Exclusive Animation Path - RedGuard.esp=1
PC Exclusive Animation Path - HighElf.esp=1
RBS.esp=1
C3Dlsart-Vol1.esp=1
C3Dlsart-Vol2.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
DangerousNights1.1.esp=1
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp=1
SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp=1
SexLab Frostfall.esp=1
LoversVictim_DogsnHorses.esp=1

Same thing happening for me too. Happened after some SL related mods update. I tried to revert to older version and im still having the same problem.

Here what my papyrus log look like. 2 lines hold my attention, however i don't know if its normal or if it could be related :

Line #1 = 

--- SexLab --- Failed to validate (Galadrielle) :: They appear to already be animating

Line #2 =

FATAL: AddActor()

Failed to add actor' Galadrielle' -- failed validation check

[01/02/2014 - 07:23:30AM] --- SexLab --- Failed to validate (Galadrielle) :: They appear to already be animating
[01/02/2014 - 07:23:31AM] 
[01/02/2014 - 07:23:31AM] =====Wet and Cold is finished refreshing itself and searching for addons!=====
[01/02/2014 - 07:23:31AM] 
[01/02/2014 - 07:23:32AM] ERROR: Cannot call HasRace() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sexLabQuestActorSlots (0B03CE6B)].sslactorlibrary.GetGender() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 529
[sexLabQuestActorSlots (0B03CE6B)].sslactorstats.GetSexuality() - "sslActorStats.psc" Line 302
[sexLabQuestActorSlots (0B03CE6B)].sslactorstats.IsStraight() - "sslActorStats.psc" Line 321
[sla_Util (0C04290F)].slautilscr.GetGenderPreference() - "slaUtilScr.psc" Line 82
[Active effect 7 on  (729606B4)].slaCloakEffScr.UpdateNakedArousal() - "slaCloakEffScr.psc" Line 74
[Active effect 7 on  (729606B4)].slaCloakEffScr.OnEffectStart() - "slaCloakEffScr.psc" Line 45
[01/02/2014 - 07:23:32AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp110"
stack:
[sexLabQuestActorSlots (0B03CE6B)].sslactorlibrary.GetGender() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 529
[sexLabQuestActorSlots (0B03CE6B)].sslactorstats.GetSexuality() - "sslActorStats.psc" Line 302
[sexLabQuestActorSlots (0B03CE6B)].sslactorstats.IsStraight() - "sslActorStats.psc" Line 321
[sla_Util (0C04290F)].slautilscr.GetGenderPreference() - "slaUtilScr.psc" Line 82
[Active effect 7 on  (729606B4)].slaCloakEffScr.UpdateNakedArousal() - "slaCloakEffScr.psc" Line 74
[Active effect 7 on  (729606B4)].slaCloakEffScr.OnEffectStart() - "slaCloakEffScr.psc" Line 45
[01/02/2014 - 07:23:32AM] ERROR: Cannot call HasRace() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sexLabQuestActorSlots (0B03CE6B)].sslactorstats.IsBisexual() - "sslActorStats.psc" Line 325
[sla_Util (0C04290F)].slautilscr.GetGenderPreference() - "slaUtilScr.psc" Line 90
[01/02/2014 - 07:23:32AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp110"
stack:
[sexLabQuestActorSlots (0B03CE6B)].sslactorstats.IsBisexual() - "sslActorStats.psc" Line 325
[sla_Util (0C04290F)].slautilscr.GetGenderPreference() - "slaUtilScr.psc" Line 90
[01/02/2014 - 07:23:32AM] --- SexLab Animation Search ------------------------------
[01/02/2014 - 07:23:32AM]  GetByTags(2, ["MF", "vaginal"], [], TRUE)
[01/02/2014 - 07:23:32AM]    Found [18] Animations: Missionary, Rough Missionary, Arrok Missionary, Arrok Leg Up Fuck, AP Bed Missionary, AP Leg Up Fuck, Doggy Style, Arrok Cowgirl, AP Cowgirl, Sideways Fuck, Arrok Sideways Fuck, AP Shoulder, Hugging Fuck, Standing Fuck, Arrok HugFuck, Arrok Standing Fuck, AP Standing, Zyn Rough Standing, 
[01/02/2014 - 07:23:32AM] ----------------------------------------------------------
[01/02/2014 - 07:23:32AM] SexLab: Making thread[0] [sslThreadController <alias ThreadView014 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (0B03CE6E)>]
[01/02/2014 - 07:23:32AM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: ThreadOpened /
[01/02/2014 - 07:23:32AM] ERROR: Cannot call FindActorController() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sexLabQuestActorSlots (0B03CE6B)].sslactorlibrary.IsActorActive() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 445
[sexLabQuestActorSlots (0B03CE6B)].sslactorlibrary.ValidateActor() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 449
[alias ThreadView014 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (0B03CE6E)].sslThreadController.AddActor() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
[sexLabQuestFramework (0B000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 103

Do a clean save without ANY sexlab mods active, then reinstall the latest version of the framework, and load the save you made without any sexlab mods active. If it still doesn't work post a new debug log from the resulting attempt.

I've just released v1.35, which should fix the issue for people experiencing the error "ERROR: Cannot call FindActorController() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:"

Thank you Ashal. v1.35 fix all my issues. GG :)

Do a clean save without ANY sexlab mods active, then reinstall the latest version of the framework, and load the save you made without any sexlab mods active. If it still doesn't work post a new debug log from the resulting attempt.

Ah, should have mention -- when my first try didn't work, I deleted my whole data folder after removing *every* plugin, redownloaded from steam and then tried again with a fresh install -- that papyrus log fragment I posted earlier is from that attempt. It's already as squeaky clean as I could make it, as far as I know. :(

edit: new version (1.35) worked like a charm. Thanks! :D

Archived