Schlong positioning during Sex animations. [SOS] [Log Inside(TM)]

Hello!

I recently made a post over at SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim's thread asking about this, and what I got is basically that the issue is likely SexLab related. So here I am, still completely confuzled about why it's happening while all else works flawlessly.

-Some animation sets make the NPC's schlong (male NPC, my character being the female in the equation) point way too high.

--For example, the animation where the male is kneeling on the ground/bed, holding the female by the waist, and the female is sort of crouch-jumping on the male, the schlong is pointing so "upwards" that its being sandwiched between the couple's bellies.

--Another example is that new animation where the male is standing and the female is being held over the male's shoulder. In stage 2 of that animation (I believe) where the female is flipped around to hang from the male's shoulder to start giving the male an "oral", the schlong is also pointing way too high.

There are quite a few other animations that do this, but it's -not- all of them. I could go in-game and write down the specific names of the animation pairs if anyone needed me to do so but, I think those descriptions only match a single set anyway :P But again, I can do it if needed!

It's nothing game breaking really, and at this point I have sort of started to learn to live with it lol, but I -would- kind of love for that little issue to go away, as I'm super OCD about the actors' positions during the animations.

Thanks a ton in advance! and apologies if it's been discussed before. I checked over all the recent and some not-so-recent posts made in this Support forum and I couldn't find anything related to it.

P.S.: Also, I can post a papyrus log if needed. Only reason I haven't yet is because I get the feeling it's not really needed lol, but what do I know :P You let me know if you do need it!

P.S. 2: I'm using the SOS recommended in the SexLab main download thread itself; Full and Average plug-in. UNPB body for females with BBP (or may be TBBP, I don't even know anymore. Both boobage and butt bounce).

EDIT: Okay updated information if anything just to try and be a bit more helpful.

-Animation tested on for this post: Zyn Rough Standing (Again, this is only one of the ones that are wrong. Female over the Male's shoulder)

-Papyrus log attachedPapyrus.0.rar (wouldn't let me upload the log file by itself)

-SexLab version used: 1.31 (holding off on the upgrade until a new stable one is done. I've seen it go from 1.31 to 1.34 in a single day :P)

-What was done in the game from Load to Exit (after enabling logging): Loaded my save right next to Heimsker (or whatever his name is, the Talos Preacher in Whiterun), and immediately used TDF Prostitution to trigger sex. Went through the foreplay (Fly cam activated in SexLab), and then once the actual sex begun I believe I cycled the animations forward about 2 times before Zyn Rough Standing came up.

-Also worth mentioning that it's not just TDF Prostitution. I use many other SL Plug-ins to trigger sex scenes, and it happens with all of them during the exact same animations.

-Screen Cap.:

lwuuoiW.jpg

Final Edit: I just tested SexLab v1.35 in a completely new game, everything else finally working flawlessly as it used to with v1.31, but alas, the issue with the schlong's positions is still there. Again, not during all animations, just some :(

I have the same issue except in my game, they aren't too pointy as in too far north like your screenshot, they are too low, completely horizontal to the ground.  It is like this in every animation I've seen.  I'm using SoS light, harry texture, and default wang. Sexlab 1.34, upgrading to 1.35 now to see if it makes any difference.

Edit: Using SL romance and SL matchmaker, both are identical with this issue.

Edit2: 1.35 made no difference.

It doesn't sound like you're having the same issue I am at all, david... but I was just about to say, now that I finally got v1.35 of the framework to actually work I'm gonna go spend a little time testing see if things have improved.

I'll be back with the report!

This is getting annoying.  I tried the position in your screenshot and my pc's Johnson was pointing down at a 45 degree angle.  I want to try SoS full version but the file has been hidden all day.

And how is my issue different than yours?  Both of our John Thomas's aren't playing nice. :)

The difference is not only you're using a whole different version of the mod :P but you're pointing down while I'm pointing up and probably what's more important, yours is happening -all- the time with all animations, which is probably even more annoying than my problem lol. My issue only happens with certain animations, not all of them. Sometimes not even a whole set of animations, but just a couple of stages in the set.

I dunno, it could be the same issue, who am I to judge, I've no idea about anything xD but does sound different! However I wish us both good luck xD

First, Schlong of Skyrim is not longer available on the nexus, you need to keep it up to date according to the lastest official version here in LL. Second, you want SOS Controler that you can find here, is the only way to control the schlong bend on animations.

I'm aware of that :) My SOS version was downloaded from here, the latest.

As for the controller, it's been said that it's had mixed results, but more importantly:

1) Belsario (apologies for butchering his name lol x_x) himself told me it was most likely a SexLab issue, not SOS related.

2) SexLab -itself- is supposed to be controlling the schlongs' states -without- that controller, and for the most part it does well, just it's not doing it with all animations. I mean the schlong does move in all animation sets but in some of them the position is just downright missing my character lol, just pointing a whole different direction, as if the male was like "Oh I'm gett'n you!", but their schlong is like "Nah uh, I'm not gett'n there, and you can't make me!".

I still have not tried sexing up an NPC using the new v1.35 framework in my new game. I'll report back as soon as I can get back in the game.

Yeah Sexlab certainly alings the stuff but not perfectly. The controler just quite responsive, though. Never had any issues and I can readjust the penises position (they are saved, although not for animations, but for characters I believe). I think it's quite recommendable, but if you have any issues with SOS Controller, you can ask B3lisario too.

Yeah I just tested the whole thing in a new game and using SexLab's framework v1.35, and still the exact same with the exact same animations, schlongs at the exact same wrong angle in those few animations :( I guess I'm also going to ask B3lisario see if he has any updates on the issue.

I was wondering if there was any way to use page up/down to alter the position of a boner during a sex anim, and then save the position to that anim so when it plays again the penis is in the exact same position as you left it?

Nope :( You can download the controller plug-in (link a few posts back) which I can confirm works even with SOS Full during sex scenes, but I even asked B3lisario if there were any plans to make it save the hotkey-user adjustments, and he said no :(

I'm still having the issue but at least with the controller I can sort of correct the position on the fly.

Little pain in the butt though that every time a new stage of the animation plays, the schlong resets x_x If only I could adjust it and just leave it be for the rest of the scene, that'd be good enough a fix.

I was wondering if there was any way to use page up/down to alter the position of a boner during a sex anim, and then save the position to that anim so when it plays again the penis is in the exact same position as you left it?

Nope :( You can download the controller plug-in (link a few posts back) which I can confirm works even with SOS Full during sex scenes, but I even asked B3lisario if there were any plans to make it save the hotkey-user adjustments, and he said no :(

I'm still having the issue but at least with the controller I can sort of correct the position on the fly.

Little pain in the butt though that every time a new stage of the animation plays, the schlong resets x_x If only I could adjust it and just leave it be for the rest of the scene, that'd be good enough a fix.

Damn... ok I was dreading this... that sucks but I'll adapt.

(First posted at SOS)

[quote]In my case, something seems to be pulling down the schlong, like my PC is suffering from impotence, it happens during/after Sexlab animations, schlong goes flaccid out of nowhere(I can still use the bend keys during this scenario). I also noticed a delayed erection when I remove my PC clothing, after going erect, it goes out of control and goes flaccid again. (This happens when the bend keys starts to fail).

I always test with a a new game, here are the things that I did, Using alternate start mod, I started my game at Dragon's Bridge, 1.) Tested SOS, yep, working including the bend keys 2.) Tested it with Sexlab animations using Radiant Prostitution, yep, works too. I successfully played several animations with different NPCs. After that, I traveled to Morthal via carriage(mod) used Radiant Prostitution again, this time, the keys started to fail and my schlong won't bend anymore and not only me but everybody was impotent.[/quote]

Any idea what is happening, I'm not really good at troubleshooting mods, this problem only appeared when I upgraded to the latest version of SOS (Which can now bend schlongs w/o casting the erection spell, a magnificent work.)

SOS is meant to be compatible with Sexlab, not to be perfect on top of that. I think awesome enough is that the schlong is aware of when sex starts and goes erect. But I don't think it is suposed to be aware of the exact position it should be pointing at (let's say, vagina, mouth, anus) considering how many different schlongs addons and animations there are. There's even a mod to work yourself that part (SOS Controller), so people, just use it and stop seeing bugs where there aren't bugs, and use the provided mods.

(First posted at SOS)

[quote]In my case, something seems to be pulling down the schlong, like my PC is suffering from impotence, it happens during/after Sexlab animations, schlong goes flaccid out of nowhere(I can still use the bend keys during this scenario). I also noticed a delayed erection when I remove my PC clothing, after going erect, it goes out of control and goes flaccid again. (This happens when the bend keys starts to fail).

I always test with a a new game, here are the things that I did, Using alternate start mod, I started my game at Dragon's Bridge, 1.) Tested SOS, yep, working including the bend keys 2.) Tested it with Sexlab animations using Radiant Prostitution, yep, works too. I successfully played several animations with different NPCs. After that, I traveled to Morthal via carriage(mod) used Radiant Prostitution again, this time, the keys started to fail and my schlong won't bend anymore and not only me but everybody was impotent.[/quote]

Any idea what is happening, I'm not really good at troubleshooting mods, this problem only appeared when I upgraded to the latest version of SOS (Which can now bend schlongs w/o casting the erection spell, a magnificent work.)

That's a completely different issue I think, however you already posted it in B3lisario's support thread where it belongs. However SOS Controller also forces erection and you would need it anyway to correctly align the animations so try it in the meantime?

But I don't think it is suposed to be aware of the exact position it should be pointing at (let's say, vagina, mouth, anus) considering how many different schlongs addons and animations there are.

It -used- to be the case though, this is why I brought up the entire thing, and asked B3lisario, and the first time around I was directed towards SexLab's support, where I am now.

On top of that, most animations are showing correctly, the schlong position is well placed for most animations, but for -some- animations, and sometimes some -stages- (not even the entire set) the schlong is either aiming way way too high, or way too low. These are the 2 reasons I'm seeing this as an issue, and not just how things are supposed to be.

I took a break from Skyrim for a couple/few months, and reinstalled Skyrim and deleted all mods to re-download them. Downloaded SexLab, which at that point had advanced quite a bit compared to the version I had, and updated SOS, and this issue happens. Still not quite sure if something got screwed up along the way between updates to both mods, or something's wrong on -my- end. Problem is I have absolutely no idea what that could be if it was my fault, and of course using an older version of SL is just out of the question considering now most mods require the latest build.

But anyway, I've given up hope on this already lol. I'm not gonna mark it as solved because it is -not- solved, but I'm guessing whatever is already in the thread is the most I'll get lol.

That said, thanks to whoever pointed me to the controller (that's at least a "consolation" fix :P), and whoever tried to help.

I took a break from Skyrim for a couple/few months, and reinstalled Skyrim and deleted all mods to re-download them. Downloaded SexLab, which at that point had advanced quite a bit compared to the version I had, and updated SOS, and this issue happens. Still not quite sure if something got screwed up along the way between updates to both mods, or something's wrong on -my- end. Problem is I have absolutely no idea what that could be if it was my fault, and of course using an older version of SL is just out of the question considering now most mods require the latest build.

But anyway, I've given up hope on this already lol. I'm not gonna mark it as solved because it is -not- solved, but I'm guessing whatever is already in the thread is the most I'll get lol.

I don't think it's your fault, because I have exactly the same problem! A few months ago, I used old versions of SOS & Sexlab, in combination with a UNP female character (without BBP etc.).

Now I'm using XP32 + Sevenbase Bombshell BBP and the newest updates of SOS and Sexlab. The problems I noticed, are the same as yours!

Another problem is the Sexlab hotkey, which supposed to save the character position for the actual animation stage. It's possible to move the character, OK. But when I try to save the position via hotkey, it doesn't work. The worst think about this is, that the next animation is strongly displaced. I don't get it.

I can also correct the schlong angle during the scenes, but it resets when the next animation stage starts.

Sorry for my poor english, but I had to express my opinion. ;)

• 3 months later...

I installed some time SOS v2.04.010 on SexLab v1.24, it worked really well on NPC in all SexLab animation and in the recent double penetration animation

here is a picture showing the correct operation of SOS on SexLab v1.24 post-204983-0-85649100-1398776283_thumb.jpg

a few days ago I switched from SexLab v1.24 update to version 1.39b, and now in many SexLab animations, SOS show cock erection in wrong positions..! :(

here's how you show the wrong SOS erection post-204983-0-26036300-1398776345_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-15061300-1398776385_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-58843600-1398776409_thumb.jpg

I do not know what groped.. I am forced to go back to the old version of SexLab (v1.24) or there is a way to fix it ? :-/

I hope you can help me, please.. :(

SexLab and SoS (full version) already had a few issues during the 1.39b version of SexLab. Crooked cocks you could only straighten by hitting the U key for a rotation or sometimes not responsive NPC cocks you could not adjust by the schlong controler keys (in a second animation run with the same NPC it suddenly worked flawlessly).

I am still on SexLab 1.39b and it was a fresh game with a first time installation of SoS and SexLab but the above things happened nevertheless. XPMS 1.93b without any extras, just default installation.

Archived