[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset

9 hours ago, Kriggs said:

Can't seem to find the preset anywhere in their profile.  Not saying it isn't there, and I will admit I am blind most of the time when it comes to this stuff.  Also not sure what to search for in the search function.

Would love to see this one made if indeed it isn't already.

On page 14 / 19 of his activity (all activity - posts) I found a reference to this question. But, besides that, you can also find his youtube channel there, and several big videos he made over the last couple of years. To be honest, I only found the phrase "CBBE almighty" there, but no download link.

Besides all that, my point is: maybe someone is willing to recreate a preset from somebody who is still active around here - but, people, isn't that idiotic? Kshahdoo made those videos linked above. Why not ask him directly, but ask random strangers here, in a different thread, for them to cover the gap?

Think about it. I'm sure you'll agree that it's nuts.

39 minutes ago, Kriggs said:

I think people have asked Kshadoo, and no luck so far.  That's why people are asking here, I assume.

He share it once, but that could be over 1 year in the past. I don't believe he is keen on not sharing it.

But we are both throwing darts in the dark here.

Point is: highest chance on getting positive reply is buy asking him directly. I would suggest to quote on of his posts in one of the forunms he is active and ask for the preset there. But I'm old fashioned and regard direct messages as somewhat intrusive.

On 12/18/2017 at 9:27 PM, blisken said:

Hi, could you make this body in cbbe  bodyslide. Always the character with  white cloth.

thanks

Seconding this Request.  I went ahead and spoke to Kshahdoo about it and he wasn't wanting to give out the preset, which is understandable.  However, if some kind soul would be able to come close to this, it'd be wonderful.

On 2017. 12. 21. at 11:28 AM, Diawol3 said:

Sorry, without 2 mod my preset will not work:

1)Bodyslide - Additional Sliders

2)Bodyslide Preset Manga Attempt

or u can use only ready body(all physic included) 

Adec+manga body.rar

Yes. It's Dream body! I absolutely agree. I can make the body with xml too. but I can not build any armor for it. What is my problem?

On 12/18/2017 at 11:27 PM, blisken said:

Hi, could you make this body in cbbe  bodyslide. Always the character with  white cloth.

thanks

I'll do it in the morning 

best to ASK ME for requests now since I'll be off for christmas for a while afterwards

P.S

I have a ll blog now 

3 hours ago, rach76 said:

Yes. It's Dream body! I absolutely agree. I can make the body with xml too. but I can not build any armor for it. What is my problem?

In bodyslide it is impossible to change the armor to becouse that the sliders from the mod Bodyslide - Additional Sliders can not change the bodies of ct77. If you want to create armor with such a body, then you need to do it in outfit studio. I have already made a project for this purpose for a long time and make armor in it.

If something is not enough, then I'll take off the texture

11111111111111111111 BLACK EDITION.osp

9 hours ago, Diawol3 said:

In bodyslide it is impossible to change the armor to becouse that the sliders from the mod Bodyslide - Additional Sliders can not change the bodies of ct77. If you want to create armor with such a body, then you need to do it in outfit studio. I have already made a project for this purpose for a long time and make armor in it.

Thank you very much. I don't know what is osp. I need to learn how to use it. I'll try.

On 12/18/2017 at 11:27 PM, blisken said:

thanks

On 12/20/2017 at 8:49 PM, Kriggs said:

Seconding this Request.  I went ahead and spoke to Kshahdoo about it and he wasn't wanting to give out the preset, which is understandable.  However, if some kind soul would be able to come close to this, it'd be wonderful.

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/5855-daedals-preset-request-laboratory-1/

like usual, message if needed

just a reminder, i'll be gone for christmas after today so ask for requests now

P.S

swiftstep is cool 

On 22.12.2017 at 11:44 AM, Diawol3 said:

after all the stages, adjust the armor with tools outfit studio

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png