Sexlab Breeder [v1.01]

View File

Update

v1.01 is out. Mostly small, quality of life updates. The journal hasn't been moved yet, however.

Bugfixes:

-All quest objectives should now properly show up ingame. Somehow they had un-selected themselves in development on 1.0.

-Did some stuff with the armor. There should be less crashing now. (See below)

-Not really a bugfix, but I did tweak some of the dialogue with Tigras. Unfortunately, it's just as bad as ever.

New Features:

-A transform spell. You will now be able to change between your human and hybrid form (almost) at will once the quest is completed. It is currently based on arousal. At 60 arousal, a hybrid who is disguised will revert to her natural appearance, so beware. You, of course, will not be able to shift back after this until your arousal is reduced. Tigras will also not mate with you while in human form.

-Removed the scripts that protect the armor from being removed. In addition to this, I have also created new MCM options that should allow the player to re-equip any missing parts that may have been removed by other mods. The transformation spell will accomplish the same thing, if needed. For now, the armor is still technically marked as unplayble, to prevent possible abuse.

Please let me know if you encounter any glaring issues with the new version. I haven't tested the new version nearly as much as I probably should, but it's in a state where it's working just fine for me.

About Werewolf Hybrids.

-To be rewritten-

About the Hybrid Packs

-To be rewritten-

Pack Leadership

-To be rewritten-

What is it?

This mod began as a simple armor replacer... Hah, its hard to believe things have come this far. Amazing what a little bit of ambition will do. At any rate, this mod has grown over time into a fully fledged mod with a story, (oh, and some sex, I guess... If you like that sort of thing :P ) As this mod was growing, I realized how pointless it was to just have some mindless sex scenes that were there in the original mod.

So, I did something about it. Now, several months later, here it is, completely redone, and ready for usage.

That didn't answer my question.... WTF is this? Fair enough. I guess there are plenty of people who didn't see this back in its previous incarnation. It is now a story-based mod, centered on Tigras's struggle with the Darkfang Pack. Over time, I have plans to expand this so the player can meet the other hybrid packs, as well as help defeat the rest of the Dark packs as well. I also have plans to expand this in other ways as well, but... More on that later.

How do I start? Good question. There is a gate in Riverwood, that is in between Alvor the blacksmith, and Sven's house. Outside, you will find either a pile of wood, or a campsite, depending on if you have completed before the storm, or not. The journal will be nearby.

Cool, how do I get rid of it? ... :( You have two choices. You can either select a dialogue option after you first help Tigras recover that will end the quest... Or you can also use the MCM option.

Installation

Use a mod manager. Seriously. I'm not going to help you if you just plopped the files into your skyrim folder.

Incompatibilities

Using Sexlab Breeder with Werewolf Hybrid (the old version of my mod) will probably break stuff.

If you use DAYMOYL, be sure not to die during the last scene. It will kind of break things...

Uninstallation

Why would you want to uninstall this?

Fine, be that way. You simple need to delete the following files:

• Data\Sexlab Breeder.esp
  • Data\Sexlab Breeder.bsl
  • Data\Sexlab Breeder.bsa
  • Data\SEQ\Sexlab Breeder.seq
  • As well as the files in body slide. I recommend just using a mod manager. Seriously.

Known Issues\FAQ's

1. Body texture randomly messes up when equipping the armor. In order to fix this, you will now need to use a console command: "player.setnpcweight x" where x is the weight of your character. I have no idea why this happens, though I will look into it eventually.

2. NPC's move around strangely when they are near Tigras's pride/Frostfang Cave. This is a problem with the fact that I put in completely new objects without changing the vanilla navmeshes. I am extremely hesitant to do so, so you will just have to deal with it. :)

3. Tigras has troubles with doors. Yeah... If for some reason Tigras gets stuck, just wait a little bit. Eventually he will teleport out of the problem area. Great solution, bethesda.

4. This scene takes forever to start! Don't be so impatient? Again, this is an issue with skyrim's AI. I've tried to alleviate the problem when possible, however.

If you are having issues with this mod, make sure to include your papyrus log with your post or I will most likely not be able to help you. If you make no mention of it, you will probably be ignored because I will just assume you didn't even read this post before you tried installing. Also, just a little note. A little bit of respect would be nice. If you ask for help, you are asking me to take time to help you, so please, at least look at the previous couple of pages of the thread to see if you question hasn't already been answered.

Future Plans

Version... Whenever I get the chance

• Some support for primal magics. (I'm thinking that it will make the spells more powerful, but also will build up your primal needs bar more quickly. We'll see what happens though)
  • More cool things I haven't thought of yet. (I'm open to any suggestions except for a werewolf replacer. That has already been done, and quite well I might add.)
  • Clothing and armor specifically designed for hybrids.
  • Beeing female support.

Required Mods

Recommended Mods

1. Primal Magics. I'll actually be working overtime to add support for this mod as soon as I possibly can. I'll keep you guys posted.
  2. Predator Vision. http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/22274/? Get night vision...or even predator vision, all at the press of a hotkey.
  3. KISS. http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/22604/? Run like the wolf girl you are!
  4. Heart of the Beast. Make Tigras sound as badass as he deserves to sound! http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13779/?
  5. Mighty Beasts. With this one, Tigras will look significantly different than the rest of the werewolves in this mod. Just a suggestion...

Credits and Thanks

Original idea from Poontank, from http://www.loverslab...-26#entry277304

Jimshu for the original mod, as well as giving me permission to release this publicly.

B3lisario for the UNPB preg mesh as well as permission to use the mesh in this release.

Caliente for outfit studio, the CBBE body, and bodyslide without which this mod wouldn't exist.

Zecoron for his PSB bone weightings, which I used as the base for my bodyslide compatible meshes.

jbezorg for helping me get my scripts to compile. (Stupid SKSE installer, I'll never trust you again!)

GECK.O for the base UNPB meshes that my latest designs are based around.

Johnnyred for fixing up the UNPB meshes.

Dimon99 for the UNP body.

User29 for letting me use the name Sexlab Breeder, as well as making Sexout Breeder, which I've drawn inspiration from in the past, and will continue to draw inspiration from in the future.

Charismoon. Without her help, the ears and tail that werewolf hybrids now have would have been impossible. Thank you so much, Char. (Even though I doubt you'll ever see this.)

Ep1cL3w7z for helping me with a lot of scripting problems I've had over the long, long development process this mod is going through.

Thanks to Ashra for helping with troubleshooting the many, many bugs that seem to slip past me while testing.

Permissions

Please do not reupload my work anywhere else. Also, you may not reproduce the Ear and Tail meshes for your own use in any way without Charismoon's express permission. Don't even think about it. Thank you.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/28/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    See main post.
  • Special Edition Compatible

RangedPheonix,

this looks promising, i'll download and have a look-see.

i'll run it from nmm and tell you the results.

thanks for creating and sharing.

EDIT: ran through mnn ok,all files went to the right places.

had to console command to get them though.

I really liked the half one myself.

and wow, the foot-steps.....nice touch to the mod.

It would be perfect if i could replace the Werewolf transformation for this *-*

Shaydow did something like this for the werewolf transformation in: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21512-shaydows-werewolf-overhaul/

Unfortunately, it also comes with its share of problems, like male werewolves looking terrible. I wanted to make something that would be more of an inbetween of werewolf and human. This mod actually started when I saw jimhsu's original mod for this about a week back and instantly fell in love with it. Of course, it perfectly coincided with the release of outfit studio, and here is the result. I have many more plans for this mod though, trust me. Too bad most of them involve scripting, which I have never done before.

I'll reveal more about that next week though. I'm still open to feedback and ideas though!

So it's only compatible with UNP, or does it work with Bodyslide?

Also, it's just an armor, right? It doesn't give the player any abilities or affect the werewolf transformation in any way? I too saw that post for the Werewolf Hybrid pop up not long ago, and was kinda confused as to what it was supposed to do. I'm really glad you went ahead and updated it, but I admit to still being a bit confused as to the point.  :blush:

It is only compatible with UNP bodies. I /might/ try a CBBE conversion someday, but don't count on it. Right now, this mod adds absolutely nothing other than four sets of "armor" to the game. It doesn't change or modify and scripts or anything like that.

As for the point? Well... Why not? Back in my world of warcraft days, worgen were my favorite race, so getting to use something that has paws and claws again is a trip down memory lane. I do plan on expanding this into something much more interesting later down the road, I'll add that plan in my OP this Monday.

I don't disagree that a half-werewolf character would be really cool, but with just a set of armor that gives the appearance, that goal isn't quite met. It'd be really sweet if this was either a custom race with this model and some cool abilities, or if this was a replacer for the werewolf transformation (again, with different abilities and such).

I look forward to reading your own ideas and plans for it though, I'll keep checking in. ;)

Aww, kawaii! Good work! Now I need something like this for Oblivion as well...

Even though I'm not playing Skyrim anymore I have downloaded and rated the file. I think at the moment this is mostly a cosmetic mod, for the hybrid appearance alone. Like a cosplaying costume. It should not be too difficult to expand upon this foundation to affect the vanilla werewolf form for a true replacer, abilities and all.

Poontank:

You're not playing Skyrim anymore, but you play Oblivion? That's madness! :P

rangedphoenix:

Anyways, I thought of something that might help: There's a mod called Moonlight Tales, which is available on the Nexus: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35470/?

It does various things to overhaul werewolves in Skyrim, but the useful part here is that it has various skins which can replace the vanilla werewolf form. It'd be pretty sweet if you somehow integrated your hybrid form into the list of skins! It'd probably be way less work than trying to craft it all on your own. ;)

I want to say right now, I do NOT plan on making this into a werewolf form replacer. That has already been done. I have my own plans for this, and I really don't know enough about modding right now to make it a replacer anyways. More on that tomorrow. :)

As for a CBBE conversion? I'll think about it. It takes a LOT of work to get these meshes just how I like them, and making them bodyslide compatible will likely be a nightmare for clipping. We'll see, I'm not opposed to it though. I converted it to UNPB first because I think the meshes and textures for UNPB look a lot nicer than CBBE's do.

I don't disagree with you on UNP and UNPB... I stuck with it for a very long time because it looked so good; I not only liked the shape, but the textures available were lovely.

I ended up changing for Bodyslide though... the ability to shape my character and armor how I like, particularly with pregnancy-scaling, just blows everything else out of the water. I really wish there was a true UNP slider set that would let me just use UNP textures seamlessly, but alas it hasn't happened yet.

Anyhow, looking forward to seeing what you want to do with this hybrid thing. ;)

Probably not going to work on a bodyslide conversion. Tried tinkering around with it with absolutely no success. Sadly, converting over to bodyslide isn't nearly as easy as it is to convert over to UNPB, even though I had to convert each outfit twice to make the outfit weight slider compatible. I can never get outfit studio to cooperate with me when it comes to making CBBE conversion, however. The sliders don't seem to work at all for me.

*Edit final for tonight* Got a very basic CBBE bodyslide mesh uploaded for anyone who wants to test it. It should automatically overwrite the half corrupted version of the armor. No T/BBP support yet, and no belly scaling yet. Mostly just for the people who really want CBBE to try it out and give me some feedback on it.

*Edit I lied appearently* Going to try something else to get TBBP weighting working. We'll see what happens, also I suspect that the xml I put up isn't going to work, so I'm taking it back down. Also going to remove some of my earliest edits.

*One more edit* Out of curiosity, how many people would even be interested in a bodyslide conversion of this? If there isn't enough interest, it doesn't seem worth my time to convert it again. Also, who would be interested in T/BBP weighting for said bodyslide version? I can't get a bodyslide version working for the life of me, so I want to see if there is any interest before I continue frustrating myself trying to get it to work.

Probably not going to work on a bodyslide conversion. Tried tinkering around with it with absolutely no success. Sadly, converting over to bodyslide isn't nearly as easy as it is to convert over to UNPB, even though I had to convert each outfit twice to make the outfit weight slider compatible. I can never get outfit studio to cooperate with me when it comes to making CBBE conversion, however. The sliders don't seem to work at all for me.

*Edit final for tonight* Got a very basic CBBE bodyslide mesh uploaded for anyone who wants to test it. It should automatically overwrite the half corrupted version of the armor. No T/BBP support yet, and no belly scaling yet. Mostly just for the people who really want CBBE to try it out and give me some feedback on it.

*Edit I lied appearently* Going to try something else to get TBBP weighting working. We'll see what happens, also I suspect that the xml I put up isn't going to work, so I'm taking it back down. Also going to remove some of my earliest edits.

*One more edit* Out of curiosity, how many people would even be interested in a bodyslide conversion of this? If there isn't enough interest, it doesn't seem worth my time to convert it again. Also, who would be interested in T/BBP weighting for said bodyslide version? I can't get a bodyslide version working for the life of me, so I want to see if there is any interest before I continue frustrating myself trying to get it to work.

Where is the CBBE bodyslide mesh? I can't seem to find it :P Either that or I re-downloaded it and it doesn't work, either way the things you hopefully have plans for will be a major success and add more interesting parts for werewolves ;)

Well I'm interested in principle, though if it's just a suit of armor I likely won't get much use out of it.

So I guess ultimately it depends on these plans you mentioned having for the hybrid. Like, if it's a suit that grants some cool powers and changes the way I play, I'd definitely give it a go. You already said it won't be a werewolf transformation replacer, which is a bummer, but there are other ways to make this interesting. ;)

*Snip*

Where is the CBBE bodyslide mesh? I can't seem to find it :P Either that or I re-downloaded it and it doesn't work, either way the things you hopefully have plans for will be a major success and add more interesting parts for werewolves ;)

I had to take it down again. I don't think it would have worked for anyone. I'm not really sure exactly what stuff bodyslide needs in order to work properly, and I don't really want to release something broken. Updating my OP with future plans now.

Now that that's done, guess I'll fight with outfit studio some more to see if I can't make it work for me. Wish me luck!

*Edit* Finally got a version that actually works with T/BBP and scaling.... Now I just have to see if I can't get rid of some of this clipping. Back to the drawing board, since I only seem to get to try once per conversion attempt. So close now though.

I just read your future plan, and let me say that is a freaking awesome idea!

I'm not a modder personally, so it's hard for me to say how you should implement the disease, but as an idea I'd say you could check out 'Real Needs and Diseases' to see how it does it, as well as 'Sexlab STDs' right here on LoversLab. I believe they deal in diseases that get progressively worse the longer they go without treatment, which sounds about what you're looking for.

As far as what powers and abilities the transformation could give, the ideas are limitless. I'll list some that I can think up off the top of my head:

1) Health and Stamina would increase as the disease progresses (and parts become more wolfy), at the cost of magicka and (maybe, if you want to integrate Sexlab Arousal) greatly increased libido.

2) Heightened senses? (add nightvision automatically, or perhaps use Nature of the Beast abilities! See that mod on Nexus, it's beautiful).

3) Increased brawl damage (seems obvious) at the cost of decreased melee damage (dunno if that's possible) due to hands not being built for holding weapons anymore.

4) Dunno if it's possible to add werewolf attacks to human form, but it'd be pretty cool to be able to do the pounce finisher, as well as eat your fallen foes.

Others could probably come up with more, but hopefully that will at least spark some ideas. I know you've said you're new at modding and lots of these might seem overwhelming, but they're just ideas from me to let you know I'm genuinely excited about the possibilities.

I don't really like automatic night vision, personally. It never seems to trigger when I need it to. We'll see if I can't come up with something else later. Maybe a detect life type spell, except by scent? I've tried nature of the beast, but my skyrim was a bit too script heavy when I was using it, so it wasn't a very pleasant experience. I'm sure I'll try it again sometime.

I'd like to make an "unarmed weapon" kind of like t3nd0 did for skyrim redone, because vanilla unarmed is useless for sneaking (good job bethesda, one of the quietest ways to kill someone sends out an alert?), except that it is flagged as silent for attacking. We'll see.. Maybe I could get it to attack faster as the corruption spreads, to get more of a feeling of becoming more "savage" over time.

I actually play with Requiem, so I'll probably balance more around it. More health, stamina, as well as "armor" as the corruption spreads, at the cost of a growing weakness to...silver weapons...and maybe fire, not sure yet.

Also, I was tinkering around with the full corruption mesh to get more of a digitrade feel to it. This is the result:

ZTlXULx.png

Let me know what you guys think!

The pic looks pretty cool, though I personally prefer the way it showed skin in places before (such as around the breasts, maybe lighter around the groin). Still, very cool looking, and I love the hands and especially the feet/stance.

You are a braver soul than I, playing with Requiem... I tried it for a bit, but it just felt like torture because anything and everything could wipe me out with a breath. I realized later that I made it harder for myself with OBIS adding all these bandits everywhere. Sigh. :P

I think the coolest way to do this might be to create a custom race and have the player shift into it or something as the disease progresses. Not 'shift' as in the way a werewolf changes back and forth, but more like the way sanguinis vampiris progresses until you are a vampire. That way you could more easily assign abilities, and perhaps all-fours sprinting or something. The animation exists on Nexus, but the mod was abandoned I believe, so perhaps available.

No worries if you don't like something (or heck, everything) I suggest, I'm just throwin' stuff out there. :)

I've given it a bit of thought as to what I could do. I think the easiest way for me to do it would be to have a script that triggers every midnight that advances the "corruption" variable by one stage. I guess then I would need a script that checks what that variable is afterwords and then applies the necessary spell effects and armor. Truth be told though, I have no idea what I'm doing with scripting. Only background I have is my programming knowledge from college. I'm not really sure where to start though, unfortunately. Was hoping someone would come by and offer me some starting tips, but it hasn't happened yet. Not complaining, I'll eventually get on this, but I'm pretty lazy, haha.

I assume you mean a male version?

Never say never is all I have to say about that. I would like for my mod to appeal to as wide of an audience as possible, since the fanbase for this mod is already fairly limited.

Granted, it isn't very high on my priority list, and will probably only use a better males mesh because outfit studio doesn't seem to like having bones it doesn't recognize, but I do plan on doing it later on, once I have my scripts working. There would also be a lot of behind the scenes permission getting as well for that. I would like to make it based off of the SoS mesh, but as I said, it doesn't play very nicely with outfit studio, and the resulting nif from it would cause an instant CTD for your game (personal experience working with tails in OS).