Lover's Victim Dogs'n'Horses

View File

Version for LV from 5th december 2013: packed in .7z file

Version for LV from 3rd january 2014: loose .esp file

I made a little addon to the Lover's Victim 2013-12-05 mod, nothing fancy and don't expect perfection or something that runs without problems!

In addition to that, I hope redneck2x makes a clean and actually good implementation of the additions I made to the Lover's Victim mod itself, so you can toggle it through the MCM and stuff ; )

Function:

I simply added dogs and horses to the list of possible attackers for the naked rape option.

I additionally edited one of the scripts (loversvictimwicommentscr) in regards to the brawl option. With the provided script dogs and horses will (or should ^^) ignore that setting and don't engage in the brawl even if that option is activated.

That addition was only made because of my assumption, that a brawl with an animal might cause problems, I didn't test a brawl with a horse or dog... I'm against animal cruelty ; )

So if you want to brawl with a horse or dog, just delete/don't paste the script file into your folder.

Known Limitations:

The animals still will say the "You can't hide from me" phrase, well it'll be posted as a subtitle, because I'm lazy and just edited the provided quest from the original mod. Maybe if I feel like it, I'll try to go the extra mile and find a solution to that, but don't count on it.

Although I added the DogCompanionRace to the allowed subjects, I had problems with Vigilance (dog at the markarth stables) to make it work.

I don't know what the reason might be, while the quest conditions check for currentfollowerfaction, he wasn't a follower when I tested, so from my understanding it should work, but it didn't seem to. Stump (Riverwood) for instance works fine.

Requirements:

Obviously you need the LV mod 2013-12-05 and I think the newest SL Aroused v2013-12-22, because of the animal arousal.

Aside from that, look at the Lover's Victim Requirements, and you should be good to go.

Installation:

Drag and drop into your Skyrim folder

Uninstallation:

Delete the file(s).

Disclaimer:

Try it at your own risk! It works for me pretty well, but I'm a total noob when it comes to modding and I don't think I can do much with problems that arise for anyone else.

Credits:

All the credits go to Ashal for SL and obviously redneck2x for his Lover's Victim mod, I barely did anything worth mentioning with that mod, 99.99% of this mod is his work.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/26/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

I tried it out and not sure if I am doing something wrong, but the actions seem a little random. I have 100 arousal on a dog or horse (and over the hour between sex action in lovers victim) and it seems to be very random when it will actually "rape" me. I run around the animals and sometimes it happens other times nothing. I find that talking to the dog when it is as 100 arousal speeds up the process as it usually activates after a few talks/barks, unfortunately for the horse you can't talk to it, so I found zoning in and out sometimes has the same effect (but not always)...but it could be me not understanding the arousal system and I could have setting wrong.

Still worth it in my opinion, because it does add the effect, even if it is a little more random. I am looking forward to enhancements.

Slight note, I have the nightsteed from the Dark Tower mod, so not sure if that affects it...as I walked up to a horse at the stable, and quickly after it got to 100, it did rape me, so hard to tell yet if it is because of the steed I have or convenient horses mod, etc.

Like I wrote in the op, I barely changed the original mod, the only thing I did was adding certain options to the Quest in LV, so everything should actually behave like it does in LV. 

But I barely played with LV enabled to be honest, I saw the mod, installed it and quickly edited it for myself after maybe 30 minutes of playing while it was enabled, so I can't really comment whether the original mod without my crappy addon reacts differently.

And again: I'm a total noob when it comes to modding, I have a basic understanding of coding in general and rudimentary understanding of the ck, my skills are more than limited as you can see. But I will enhance my OP and expand the description to make some of the basics more clear...

I'll even take a closer look at the original mod and see if I can tinker a bit to add some options.

But bare in mind that I'm not as smart as the people who actually make real mods and that I have to hope to be able to understand the scripts just from reading them since my internet connection is barely working at the moment and even looking up stuff on papyrus and the ck is a real challenge.

Great mod.

Works well with LV and SL Aroused mod.

Stump humped me 4 times......

he did not rape me as such , my toon seductively danced and crawled nude in-front of him...his arousal rose to 100...lol...but he only raped me when I spoke to him.

So next I went to the area around Helgan where usually a stray dog spawns...took the dog home,but no joy...probably because he's a follower?...

so all in all, its a nice mod if you want Stump to hump you on command.....

which is fine with me ,no offence to other mod makers of the same ilke,but they are far too complex for me.

thank-you for creating and sharing.

I have used the original mod and when it hits 100 arousal it normally doesn't take long at all for it to kick it. Yours seems a lot more random, I have no idea why. A example of testing last night if I stand in front of a NPC naked and they hit 100 arousal it takes maybe a couple of RL mins for them to attack. Dogs it seemed to take anywhere from 1-10 mins for them to attack after hitting 100, horses... well I never could get one to attack. I had 2 horses at 100 for about 20 mins in RL and it never did trigger.

Just letting you know, as i said I have no idea why. But it does seem this is triggering less or is less reliable to trigger than the base mod.

Ok after a lot of playing around with this and testing things out I got it to work 100% of the time. I have found why it seems much more random than with humans. In the Lovers Victim thread it was mentioned if the NPC has a -1 or -2 since last sex they are a virgin and it seems they don't like to trigger as much. All the dogs and horses start off that way. If I punch one of them and then submit, they have sex with my character. From that point on they only drop to 0 hours since last sex and then work perfectly with this mod.

So the solution seems if you can figure out how to set it so all horses and dogs start off at 0 hours automatically will fix that issue. Just so you know.

I tried a lot a few days ago to "clean" this mod up and to get it running properly with even some minor additions ( like adjustment of arousal level to trigger an rape attermpt) in comparison to Lover's Victim but without any success.

In addition to that first my windows installation on my ssd died, taking the last week of skyrim saves with it and after that my hdd installation from where  I copied the ssd installation.

Shrinking your partition is bad mkay... 

So I was a bit occupied as you can imagine to get my system up and running again. 

To make improvements to this I assume I have to completely separate it from Lover's Victim, like I should have in the first place and figure out a way to make it trigger in different way.

I read your post nutluck but your suggestion would mean tinkering with Arousal itself and I would like to avoid that and believe me, you don't want that too.

I can't emphasize enough how much of a noob I am when it comes to modding.

So I'll try to contact Redneck and see if he plans to integrate a similar function into LV anyway and if he does I leave the mod as is.

If not I'll try to completely rewrite the mod - heavily based on LV, stealing most of its functionality - but to make it completely separate.

Anyway take care everyone and don't drink too much and stuff ; )

@clp: I assume wrong thread, but praising ashal is never wrong ; )

This mod seems interesting, since dogs and horses were the only creatures that you couldn't have sex with "naturally", you had to use MatchMaker, and honestly, I don't like using that mod except for debugging purposes.

I do like the idea of a brawl, though, and I find it funny that the animals "talk", it'd be nice if you corrected that but I guess it's a minor issue.

So, I can't test this until tomorrow (away from computer due holidays) but I gather from Nutluck posts that to get it working properly you just need to initiate the fight with an aroused animal, then simply let it beat you. As soon as I catch up with Bodyslide 2 tomorrow I'll proceed to update any SexLab mod that I missed during christmas, and get this one as well. Good job!

This mod seems interesting, since dogs and horses were the only creatures that you couldn't have sex with "naturally", you had to use MatchMaker, and honestly, I don't like using that mod except for debugging purposes.

I do like the idea of a brawl, though, and I find it funny that the animals "talk", it'd be nice if you corrected that but I guess it's a minor issue.

So, I can't test this until tomorrow (away from computer due holidays) but I gather from Nutluck posts that to get it working properly you just need to initiate the fight with an aroused animal, then simply let it beat you. As soon as I catch up with Bodyslide 2 tomorrow I'll proceed to update any SexLab mod that I missed during christmas, and get this one as well. Good job!

I just seems with horses. Dogs seem to work on their own eventually. Once they have sex the first time dogs work all the time, horses then work but are a bit less predictable still. Not sure why but eventually they will trigger if you punch them once and submit so they are no longer set at a negative time since last sex.

I've checked with redneck and he doesn't intend to integrate this functionality into LV. I want to try to improve this mod and have some ideas for it, but no promises at all, since I don't know if I can pull it off. 

I have a question though regarding the brawl, does it work with animals? I barely tested it, just a few minutes ago I tried it with a horse at markarth stables and while the message appeared and the music started the horse wasn't flagged as an enemy, so punching it in the face just added a bounty and made everyone attack me.

Then I tried it with Stump but I was lazy and spawned him at the spot I was at. I tempered with his arousal, let the mod trigger the brawl, Stump even had the red enemy pointer on the compass, but after one initial attack by him he just lied down and after I beat him to a pulp he still was flagged as an enemy on the compass. But I have no clue of AI in this game and spawning someone near you might break his AI or at least mess with it.

So my impression is, that it doesn't work or gets easily broken (which doesn't surprise me, it's the reason I included the script in the first place) and is especially problematic if you actually win the brawl, which was my reason for testing in the first place. But if someone has actual experience with it, please let me know what you found out.

It sorta works with brawl. By that I mean you can start a brawl but they tend not to finish the brawl. What I did to get this mod to work most of the time was this. You need submit to accomplish this.

I would punch the horse once, it would agro, then I would hit submit. With submit set to use creatures then the horse would hump my character. After that point the horses time since last sex would start going up. Then if you stood around in front of the horse naked it would trigger eventually. I set it down to 1 hour nude rape. I found the horses sometimes would do it right then and often while other times they wouldn't for really long time. Not sure why the horses seem unpredicatable.

For dogs it was far far easier. Just stand nude in front of one, once it hits 100 arousal, start clicking activate on the dog to make it bark. After doing that a few times it will trigger. After it triggers the first time it seems more reliable to trigger by just standing in front of the dog nude.

I have no idea why the above is happening, but after trying it a couple of times on new games using live another life mod to start in a city near animals. It has been the same every time I tried it. So just reporting my findings.

By "submit" you mean the mod? Not sure if this would work with Defeat, which I prefer since it doesn't involve that many shortcuts (although I guess I'm open to test the other one). I also use Convenient Horses, so I don't think the horse would fight back.

I hope this gets sorted out, because I really, really like this mod.

By "submit" you mean the mod? Not sure if this would work with Defeat, which I prefer since it doesn't involve that many shortcuts (although I guess I'm open to test the other one). I also use Convenient Horses, so I don't think the horse would fight back.

I hope this gets sorted out, because I really, really like this mod.

Yes I meant the mod Submit. It should work fine with Defeat mod as well. Just before you start the brawl turn the chance to 100% and the threshold really high for the brawl with the horse.

I use Convenient Horses as well, you need to go in and turn them to not friendly fraction and not cowardly. Then they will fight back. After you get this to work you can change all your settings back to normal. Least until you find another horse you want to "activate" sadly you have to do this with every horse one by one that you run across.

I tested it out on two horses at a stable. I brawled one and not the other, the one I brawled and submited too would every now and again mount my character if I stood in front of it nude but it often still took a lot longer than it would with a human NPC at 100% arousal. The other horse I never brawled with never did try to mount my character. Which suggests to me you will have to do this with every horse, unless we can help the OP figure out a solution.

The problem is - I assume - the way the sex is triggered. It's a "hello" dialog, I assume if certain conditions are met and a npc would normally spew his dialog if he sees you the rape starts. As long as I'm simply using LV as a source there's nothing I can do about that. 

My idea is to use a functionality similar to random attack, after a certain amount of time it checks the vicinity for valid animals (arousal lvl reached), if there is one, stuff is triggered.

The question is if I can pull that off, and I don't know if I can.

Lover's Victim got an update: I'm fairly certain this mod MIGHT break some of the new version's functionality, I didn't check out the new version, chances are if you use the new version and this mod, NOTHING will work, so don't try to mix those two! If you still intend to do so, do it at your own risk.

The problem is - I assume - the way the sex is triggered. It's a "hello" dialog, I assume if certain conditions are met and a npc would normally spew his dialog if he sees you the rape starts. As long as I'm simply using LV as a source there's nothing I can do about that. 

My idea is to use a functionality similar to random attack, after a certain amount of time it checks the vicinity for valid animals (arousal lvl reached), if there is one, stuff is triggered.

The question is if I can pull that off, and I don't know if I can.

Lover's Victim got an update: I'm fairly certain this mod MIGHT break some of the new version's functionality, I didn't check out the new version, chances are if you use the new version and this mod, NOTHING will work, so don't try to mix those two! If you still intend to do so, do it at your own risk.

Noted, I seen the new update and was going to install it with some other new updates tomorrow.

As for pulling it off. Maybe you need to just pull it out of LV and make your own version, using just arousal as a base. Basically make it work similar to LV but only work on horses and dogs or maybe other animals too. But be a stand alone mod that only needs arousal to work. That might be a better solution to get this to work. Just offering feedback and a opinion.