Lover's Victim Dogs'n'Horses

• 2 weeks later...

You need both since the loose .esp file is an update.

[EDIT] I just remembered of this mod after not using LV for a while, and I though about getting the non-alpha version again since I got more or less decent results when I tried it, but I come with a little question.

Since you don't seem to be updating it regularily, I was thinking about looking into the files a bit to at least be able to tweak it myself whenever the base mod got updated, but I'm not entirely sure of what exactly did you do. 

I opened the mod in TES5Edit and CK and I noticed that the .esp only contains changes to the "Lover's Victim Naked Player" quest. From my understanding, all you did to include dogs and horses into the selectable "candidates" was to add two new conditions for the "QuestData" section, one for "horseRace" and another for "CrDogVoice". I do see some other changes, but I'm not too sure of the reasons for these (for example, "Start game enabled" and other flags are missing in your mod). Then, the script file was there to disable brawls involving the animals even if the brawls were active for humans.

Amrite? So, if I take the original Lover's Victim and added those flags to the quest, would that make it work already?

That also makes me think of another question: Isn't it possible to add a condition to the "you can't hide from me" dialogue in the Misc. section so that it doesn't trigger for horses and dogs? In the worst case, it could be disabled for the creatures, which would mean that you won't have any indication of them going for you, but maybe if would be possible to add more dialogues for both horses and dogs that say something descriptive like "the dog humps your leg" (lol).

I think I'll do some experiments on this stuff, but maybe somebody can clear these doubts beforehand so I don't lose time on something that won't work. <_<

• 1 month later...

Tested... didn't work.  I'd get the message about being stocked, use the hot key for notifications, Horse (Check).  Then almost immediately after I'd get the message that the stalker has given up.  Tried this several times with fresh starts and same thing every time.

Good Luck getting this up and running.

Tested... didn't work.  I'd get the message about being stocked, use the hot key for notifications, Horse (Check).  Then almost immediately after I'd get the message that the stalker has given up.  Tried this several times with fresh starts and same thing every time.

Good Luck getting this up and running.

It use to work very well for dogs but was iffy with horses, sometimes it work and sometimes it didn't. It hasn't been touched in awhile. So I doubt it works with newer version of sexlab, with the OP's last post made I am not sure he is going to be working on this any time soon.

Well the Alpha didn't work at all... for some it worked the first time but not after that. I deleted it from the download section so there'll be no confusion anymore.

The older version should work (in the same capacity it always did) IF Lover's Victim still works. I didn't test it with SL 1.50+ yet. The only thing this mod changed was a quest, but not the scripting, and since only the scripting should be affected by the SL version change, it all depends on LV.

I pretty much abandoned the Alpha version and didn't touch it in months. IF I'll make another try, I'm pretty sure I'll start from scratch and take a different approach. But I don't know if and when.

The same settings of LV do apply: whatever arousal threshold you set as well as the frequency of occurrence. And of course your char has to be either naked or his clothing tagged as naked in the Arousal settings.

Edit: and yes, there are no additional settings in the MCM menu, you either use this mod and horses and dogs are also affected or you disable/delete it.

Thank you hafertaler.

Just tried the mod. Ok, here is the situation. I think that VL mod, since is not being updated to SL 1.55 is causing animations breakdowns. Sex animations with humans are switching/changing without any control. They are kind of "jumpy" too. When remove the mod, all went back to normal. I tried the same thing with another character I have for testing, the result is same. Uncontrollable animation changing. Again, when moved out VL, all is normal again.

Also, I went to Markarth stable. there were two horses and one dog. My arousal was 100, in VL menu I sat it being raped when arousal is 77. I was naked but not horse or dog showed any interest.

if you don't want LV to change animations you have to set the chance of changing animations (setting in mcm of LV) to 0%, another feature of LV is, that sometimes - I think it's based on Arousal - they repeat stages, but this gives a message like "xy has not enough" or something like that, I don't remember. 

And the other thing is: It's not based on the Arousal of the PC, but the Arousal of the aggressor, so in your case the arousal of the horse or dog needs to be 77 or above.

• 3 months later...