Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

13 hours ago, CaptainBeyond69 said:

Looks like (Sexy Swimsuit and bikinis for CBBE) and (Sweet and Sexy Lingerie Shop CBBE) has been converted to UUNP Bodyslide, any chance we can get CBBE HDT Bodyslide for this to use on our custom bodies? this has been long overdue. 

I tried converting both of those and decided not to. The outfits are too old and the poly count too low. With large breasts, looks like boxes attached to the chest. Probably why they haven't been done already.

3 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

I tried converting both of those and decided not to. The outfits are too old and the poly count too low. With large breasts, looks like boxes attached to the chest. Probably why they haven't been done already.

Is there anything similar to  (Sexy Swimsuit and bikinis) and (Sweet and Sexy Lingerie Shop ) for CBBE HDT/BS? a Store you can walk in and buy outfits? Or a Pack full of Swimsuits and Lingerie sets ? instead of getting one at a time it would be awesome if someone can make a In game Store kinda like Sweet and Sexy Lingerie Shop with some outfits made for CBBE HDT/Bodyslide. 

27 minutes ago, Mamango said:

Greetings, maybe wrong thread, but does anyone knows if there's Vindictus Succubus outfit for cbbe? I searched it, but found only old UNP (Even found ineresting follower who's outfit is breakable)

If you mean the Succubus Queen it's here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/?do=findComment&comment=2047926

On 12/9/2017 at 3:47 PM, Sorceress99 said:

As requested.. Vindictus Maid2 CBBE HDT BS NIO. Was set up for SMP physics, is now HDT PE.  It doesn't have the animations it was designed to have.  I'm not able to make SMP work with HDT so you will have to put up with it acting normal.  

vindictus1.jpg

vindictus2.jpg

Vindictus Maid2 CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

i am having problems with this outfit. The only component that actually equips is the headpiece. When i equip the body piece my characters body just disappears leaving only hands and head. When I try to equip any other component nothing happens. Anyone have a fix for this?

47 minutes ago, bruh... said:

i am having problems with this outfit. The only component that actually equips is the headpiece. When i equip the body piece my characters body just disappears leaving only hands and head. When I try to equip any other component nothing happens. Anyone have a fix for this?

Make sure you don't have something else using the body slot SPB-32 like Deviouse Divices or some animations. 

On 1/4/2018 at 11:04 AM, karoza said:

I know this is kinda late (again lol, but I've been going through conversions to check for issues), but the Alt Bikini doesn't show the proper blue color on the top or the shoes, both issues are visible in your screenshots. The heels for the normal brown version don't have the correct toenail texture paths set either and are missing when worn in-game.

Will someone look into this conversion or will it stay broken the way it is?

22 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Make sure you don't have something else using the body slot SPB-32 like Deviouse Divices or some animations. 

This was a good idea, i had forgotten about the devious devices item hider, but alas it did not work. I had not realized animations used body slots though. How would i check that?

3 hours ago, bruh... said:

This was a good idea, i had forgotten about the devious devices item hider, but alas it did not work. I had not realized animations used body slots though. How would i check that?

I don't use animations so can't help there. Something is using slot 32. I took a look at outfit again and have no problem equipping it.