Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

On 12/6/2017 at 1:51 PM, Joes92 said:

Anyone willing to take a look at the Witch of the wild armor and convert it to cbbe hdt with bodyslide. already had a tbbp conversion for it but would love a hdt conversion of it please.

https://rd.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38164

Thanks

38164-1-1373475815.jpg

By request.. Witch of the Wild CBBE HDT BS  This is a revision of the WotW TPPB outfit by @Kathonica. Replaced the TBBP body with HDT. The rest of the mod is untouched. 

Witch of the Wild CBBE HDT&BS.7z

ESP -Boot Fix-

Witch Of The Wild.esp

On 11/20/2017 at 8:21 AM, Sorceress99 said:

DV Bonemold Armor CBBE HDT BS NIO. Comes in light, medium and heavy armor.

NOTE: This armor set is part of my huge Divine (DV) collection that I am posting from time to time. The collection is a mash-up from various mods I have collected over the last 6 years of playing Skyrim and some are port-overs from other games. I am not  the original author of any of the material herein but have arranged, altered and/or retextured as needed to satisfy my game play whims. If you like the mash-ups, have problems, comments or suggestions, let me know or tap the 'like' icon below. I also love seeing pictures of your characters in my conversions so be sure to post some if possible. 

bonemold (1).jpgbonemold (2).jpg

bonemold (3).jpgbonemold (4).jpg

DV Bonemold Armor CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

I really love this conversion you made was just wondering if you could add a few more color varients to it if it won't be that difficult? I like my armor dark colors such as black, red, blue, and purple 

10 minutes ago, Joes92 said:

No problem then still a great looking armor. Thanks anyways

I love the armor myself and it's been very popular. I have a few more mash-ups I'm hoping to release in the next week or two. And some Oblivion ports too when I find the time.  I am an amatuer radio operator (K4LCY) and right now the weather condition are very good for long wave transmissions so I have been working stations all over the world.  Once the bands start fading, I will have more time for conversions.

On 12/2/2017 at 12:13 AM, Sorceress99 said:

:star:Update:star: Gutris Rodeo Set CBBE HDT NIO Bodyslide_v1.6  Lets try this one more time. This revision is to fix the missing 3 gloves of the set. Please drop the data file into your skyrim folder and overwrite.  The problems are a result in my trying to upgrade Outfit Studio to 4.4. and lost track of where I was in the conversions for Rodeo. With no help from the OS team,  ultimate had to switch back to 4.3.4 to get OS to work again.

PS I appreciate you folks reporting problems with the conversion but please try on everything in the mod to make sure it all works before reporting. Its very inefficient to fix things piece mill, report everything at once and I can get it all fixed at the same time. Thanks

Gutris Rodeo Set CBBE HDT NIO Bodyslide-v1.6.7z

the link is dead. can someone please re-upload it? Thank you kindly.

20 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

I love the armor myself and it's been very popular. I have a few more mash-ups I'm hoping to release in the next week or two. And some Oblivion ports too when I find the time.  I am an amatuer radio operator (K4LCY) and right now the weather condition are very good for long wave transmissions so I have been working stations all over the world.  Once the bands start fading, I will have more time for conversions.

Sounds great but don't get burnt out on converting to quickly lol. You seem to be the only converter who is doing anything right now so high chance you get burnt out hope you don't your conversions are awsome.

9 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Alright young lady, now you're just .... hamming .... it up :) :D

11 hours ago, Joes92 said:

Sounds great but don't get burnt out on converting to quickly lol. You seem to be the only converter who is doing anything right now so high chance you get burnt out hope you don't your conversions are awsome.

She's converting faster than I can install them...

14 hours ago, Joes92 said:

I really love this conversion you made was just wondering if you could add a few more color varients to it if it won't be that difficult? I like my armor dark colors such as black, red, blue, and purple 

Hiya use paint . Drop dds files you want edit in paint . 

I retexture sometimes if not happy . Made my edited skintone too .

Paint simple to use :) ISH lol 

Practice makes purrrrrrfect :)

Great tool 

PaintNET-Plugins-Intro.jpg

5 hours ago, mizar28 said:

Hi, first of all: thanks for your work, you help us to see skyrim the way we want It. I would like to ask for a convertion or a link if its already been done before and i missed. http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1775.html?sp thanks for your time once again. 

228812s.jpg

entry_img_1780s.jpg

I did Doom Heavy armor here.. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/?do=findComment&comment=2056274 The one above is a variation.

On 12/6/2017 at 6:54 PM, Sorceress99 said:

By request... Black Viper Will CBBE HDT BS NIO  I revised a previous author's CBBE bodyslide conversion to fix many clipping issues due to a bad HDT body model sliders and  bone weights. Everything should work fine now. Let me know if it doesn't.

black viper.jpg

Black Viper Will CBBE HDT BS NIO_Rev.1.1.7z

Maybe it is just me. But the shorts part doesn't look right. It also has a weird invisible part on below the it.

I tried to fix it myself. Looks alright from the front now.. just never ever look at it from below :p

Maybe you could have another look at it ?

Naamloos.png

Naamloos2.png

Naamloos3.png