Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

If you read the tag lines for each of those, you'll find they have already been done except Drow Ranger and Sinblood Dress. I'm pretty sure Drow Ranger has, not on Sinblood Dress.

So for example the first one "Revamped Dragonscale Armor" the first file is for 7B then the next one is Bodyslide, will that work with cbbe? I thought unp bodyslide and cbbe bodyslide are 2 different things? 

I clearly don't know what I'm doing :(

Yes they are a little different but you can set up a UNP body to almost match a CBBE. But most likely if it says Bodyslide it probably CBBE. Those clearly said CBBE bodyslide. anything UUNP means UNP Bodyslide. All the other variations aren't. Hope this helps.

If you read the tag lines for each of those, you'll find they have already been done except Drow Ranger and Sinblood Dress. I'm pretty sure Drow Ranger has, not on Sinblood Dress.
Warhammer Sorceress Robes bodyslide files gone .

Brilliant :) thx

Hello.

I have a few questions about Sunrise Bikini. Conversion is awesome, bikini looks sexy and beautiful. Though, i notice a few moments, that make everything much less enjoyable.

Everything looks great  :heart:

post-106856-0-94626200-1507859935_thumb.png

But, when equip bikini, wrist is missing is 1st person view  :-/

post-106856-0-30016300-1507860010_thumb.png

When equip bracelets, fingers get deformed, and wrist disappear  :(

post-106856-0-29250400-1507860060_thumb.png

When equip bikini and bracelets, everything looks terrible  :@

post-106856-0-61753800-1507860123_thumb.png

Also, nails did not appear in 1st person view. But, this is not critical at all.

There is a way, to fix it? If yes, please tell me, how. I will try to fix it by myself.

Thank you, bye.

P.S. Btw, if you want beautiful and performance ENB, you should try Dreamer ENB.

Ebony Butterfly Armor CBBE HDT&BS. The armor looks like it's made of rubber but nice. Interesting texture. ENJOY!!

Ebony Butterfly Armor CBBE HDT&BS_V1.2 -FIX-  This revision is to replace the wrong ShapeData files I added to the folder. Please remove the original file and replace with this one.  As usual, I had one of my senior moments and lost it  :( . This should fix it. Sorry 'bout that!

post-3295-0-62462000-1507860819_thumb.jpg

Ebony Butterfly Armor CBBE HDT&BS_V.1.2.7z

Hello.

I have a few questions about Sunrise Bikini. Conversion is awesome, bikini looks sexy and beautiful. Though, i notice a few moments, that make everything much less enjoyable.

There is a way, to fix it? If yes, please tell me, how. I will try to fix it by myself.

Thank you, bye.

P.S. Btw, if you want beautiful and performance ENB, you should try Dreamer ENB.

The ESP was using a separate 1st person nif  instead of the bracelet nif, they are two different hands. Replace the ESP with this one. The red nails are part of the bracelet nif, not the 1st person hands. So you wont see red nails without the bracelet on, unless your character normally has colored nails as default.

SCBEsn&srBikini.V1.esp

Hello.

Thank you, bye.

The ESP was using a separate 1st person nif  instead of the bracelet nif, they are two different hands. Replace the ESP with this one. The red nails are part of the bracelet nif, not the 1st person hands. So you wont see red nails without the bracelet on, unless your character normally has colored nails as default.

Thank you, everything works now.

post-106856-0-39175600-1507880305_thumb.png

But, there is one new issue. HDT is gone, armor back to TBBP again. Jello tits is back!  :(

Ebony Butterfly Armor CBBE HDT&BS. The armor looks like it's made of rubber but nice. Interesting texture. ENJOY!

Can't open it in BodySlide. Error loading NIF file.

Ebony Butterfly Armor CBBE HDT&BS. The armor looks like it's made of rubber but nice. Interesting texture. ENJOY!

I get an error when building this in bodyslide: Unable to load input nif ? for all pieces. Ive checked everything is where it should be?

Make sure your ebony butterfly files are all in the same place as the mod's is especially the ones in Caliente Tools. The ebony butterfly folder (containing 6 files) in shape data is where it's suppose to be and the 3 .osp (heels, circlet and armor) in Slider Sets are where they are suppose to be. Also close and reopen BS then try again. Everything is working right on my end. I am using the same mod files you are.

Hello.

Thank you, bye.

attachicon.gif1.png

But, there is one new issue. HDT is gone, armor back to TBBP again. Jello tits is back!  :(

1) the esp has nothing to do with what body type the nif uses. Did you reload the old file or just replace the esp?

2) on the ebony butterfly, it loads and builds as it should on my end so have no idea what the problem could be. Usually, when I finish a conversion, I re-install it using the same mod you are to make sure everythingis working ok, I do most of the time but not always. Some of the conversion I do I don't use so don't reload them. Try closing and re-opening BS and try again.

Hello.

Thank you, bye.

attachicon.gif1.png

1) the esp has nothing to do with what body type the nif uses. Did you reload the old file or just replace the esp?

2) on the ebony butterfly, it loads and builds as it should on my end so have no idea what the problem could be. Usually, when I finish a conversion, I re-install it using the same mod you are to make sure everythingis working ok, I do most of the time but not always. Some of the conversion I do I don't use so don't reload them. Try closing and re-opening BS and try again.

I replace ESP, just like you said.

Make sure your ebony butterfly files are all in the same place as the mod's is especially the ones in Caliente Tools. The ebony butterfly folder (containing 6 files) in shape data is where it's suppose to be and the 3 .osp (heels, circlet and armor) in Slider Sets are where they are suppose to be. Also close and reopen BS then try again. Everything is working right on my end. I am using the same mod files you are.

as per the 7z file you uploaded: the shape data for the circlet and heels are both missing. and your shape data for the armor is from a different version of bodyslide. so you have all the right files on your end, you just didn't upload them

as per the 7z file you uploaded: the shape data for the circlet and heels are both missing. and your shape data for the armor is from a different version of bodyslide. so you have all the right files on your end, you just didn't upload them

Thanks guys! I never suspected I used the wrong file. Mine works because I am using the files that were suppose to go in the folder. I up loaded the corrected version in the original post. My apologies.

Thanks guys! I never suspected I used the wrong file. Mine works because I am using the files that were suppose to go in the folder. I up loaded the corrected version in the original post. My apologies.

Thank you works now :)

post-1401567-0-75047300-1507896179_thumb.jpg

Hello.

Thank you, bye.

attachicon.gif1.png

OK the esp can't change the body style or shape. It just tells the game were to look for the files and which files to use. Make sure you are using the HDT files and not the TBBP. Delete any TBBP files!!! If you only deleted the old esp and replace with the new one you should still have HDT. If you replaced any other files besides the ESP, then that is the problem.

Hello.

Thank you, bye.

attachicon.gif1.png

OK the esp can't change the body style or shape. It just tells the game were to look for the files and which files to use. Make sure you are using the HDT files and not the TBBP. Delete any TBBP files!!! If you only deleted the old esp and replace with the new one you should still have HDT. If you replaced any other files besides the ESP, then that is the problem.

I download bikini and fixed ESP again. Replace ESP, install mod. Build everything is bodyslide, and... everything works! Haha :D

I don't know, why this didn't work before, but now, everything works perfectly. Thank you :)

P.S. Looks like, i found a reason. It is Friday the 13th  ;)

Thank you works now :)

attachicon.gif20171013220056_1.jpg

Yea! You look stunning My Dear!  :)

Warhammer Sorceress Robes bodyslide files gone .

Warhammer not working . Breast bounce but breast armor none physics :(

Hey Sorceress99, different kind of request.  Is there any how-to guide that you'd recommend for learning to convert armors/clothes to CBBE BS?  I've tried my hand at conversions off and on, but I've always gotten lost a little bit in.

Follow the instructions in the text file below and you will convert your first outfit. Pick something simple at first, then practice, practice, practice. This is the way I started.

Followed the instructions and... umm... wow... that was stupidly easy.  Why aren't all the other instructions this concise and clear?  Thanks!