Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Can anyone help with converting the Ultraskimpy Silverlight Armor to a working BodySlide 2 setup? (I'm trying to convert it to Unified UNP.) The mod has a BodySlide set but it's a right mess: the body in it isn't CBBE but UNP, it writes the .nifs in another folder than the one they're at in the mod, and when I load Unified UNP as the reference following cell's procedure, the body still remains UNP in the game.

Another option might be to start from the original Silverlight Armor. It is CBBE, and BodySlide conversion even exists for it. However when I convert it to Unified UNP, an error occurs that some vertices don't have weights.

Then there's shazor's conversion earlier in this thread, but that's just a conversion to TBBP and doesn't include BodySlide shape files.

I'm stumped. Can anyone help?

In first option, be sure that you delete the existing body meshes inside the outfit when you start converting.

In second option, if it says that, then some weight or weights are missing. Open Bones tab and check each bones for each meshes. Each mesh should have the bone standing on that mesh. For example, you don't give an arm bone to a legging, but you should give the calf bone, because it's where legging is. But this "weight" thing can be challenging, because it determines the clippings.

Try this:

1- Open Outfit Studio

2- File > Load Outfit and select and open the .nif u wanna convert

3- Delete the body mesh inside .nif

4- File > Load Reference and select your desired body

5- Slider > Conform All

6- Slider > Conform to Sliders

7- Check if Conform worked well (Play with Breasts slider, if both outfit's and body's sizes change then it's ok to continue)

8- Adjust the outfit with brushes to fit it on your body

9- Select one of the meshes, open Bones tab and check each bone if there is a missing or falsely adjusted one for that mesh

10- Fix false weightings with brush

11- Select the bones you want to add holding "ctrl" key

12- If you want HDT, also select Belly, Breast, Butt bones according to the mesh. ( For a bra, select Breast bones; For a cuirass, select all 3 of them, etc...)

13- Shape > Copy Selected Weights

14- Do steps 9 to 13 for each mesh

15- Finally File > Save Project As...

If you follow this there shouldn't be a problem...

JRCosta's The Druid Outfit In CBBE HDT with added headband from KDCirclets Redone by zzjay. Need Circlets? download her mod!

Everything you need is here, please support the original authors!

Thank you, Cell, for looking at the meshes when I was having problems!

Make sure you grab the main files as well, the bodyslide files will not display properly with JR's original esp.

*updated* removed KDCirclets Dependency, sorry about that. Mainfile change only, not the bodyslide files.

G4qB8hg.jpg

PDmjjfY.jpg

DruidOutfit.Bodyslide.1.7z

The Druid.Main.1.1.7z

Ahoy mates, 

I converted "Arcane Sister" to CBBE HDT, but i get huge clippings on the back of knee "as usual" -_- . Yes, that fucking clipping happens on every clothing. I can get rid of it by increasing mesh volume on that area, but it damages the beauty of outfit and I'm sick of it. Is there any other solution for this?

Lein did a conversion that seems to work well. Noted: "everything in that outfit (arcane sister) is scaled somehow. it shows up fine in game, but when you load it in OS the scale is off. I've been messing with it some."

Perhaps copy the weighting? Try post #1860 in the XunAmarox's thread.

Can you give me the link, please, because I don't know how to find that thread and #1860 ?

Btw nothing is scaled in the version i used. Probably you have a different version giving you those scaled parts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Ok, now after messing with weights and spending some time playing with them, I finally figured how to get rid of clipping there. :)

Sorry I didn't get back to you fast enough. The thread is this one, that you are posting in. Each post gets a number in the upper right corner. 

Ahoy mates, 

I converted "Arcane Sister" to CBBE HDT, but i get huge clippings on the back of knee "as usual" -_- . Yes, that fucking clipping happens on every clothing. I can get rid of it by increasing mesh volume on that area, but it damages the beauty of outfit and I'm sick of it. Is there any other solution for this?

Lein did a conversion that seems to work well. Noted: "everything in that outfit (arcane sister) is scaled somehow. it shows up fine in game, but when you load it in OS the scale is off. I've been messing with it some."

Perhaps copy the weighting? Try post #1860 in the XunAmarox's thread.

Can you give me the link, please, because I don't know how to find that thread and #1860 ?

Btw nothing is scaled in the version i used. Probably you have a different version giving you those scaled parts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Ok, now after messing with weights and spending some time playing with them, I finally figured how to get rid of clipping there. :)

Sorry I didn't get back to you fast enough. The thread is this one, that you are posting in. Each post gets a number in the upper right corner. 

Ok, I didn't look at who opened this thread till now, just felt like a noob. xD

Hey, well, I'm trying to put together a set for myself. I'm replacing Immersive Armor's Barbarian2 set and every time I put it on in game it CTDs. Not sure what's happening and getting a little frustrated with it. Any help would be most appreciated.

Here's what I'm trying to do:

Pauldron and arm band is from Hunting Ground
Torc is the collar from Tsun CT77s

The CLU chest piece is from studdedb

Thong from Aradia Lingerie Armor

Belt1 from Steel CT77s

Belt2 from Iron CT77s

Leggings from hide CT77s

post-842642-0-66815100-1440446216_thumb.jpg

For example, you don't give an arm bone to a legging, but you should give the calf bone, because it's where legging is.

... And that's where I erred, in blindly following cell's procedure to Copy Bone Weights without knowing what that does.

Thanks for your help Avalon24 :heart:  I did some testing and it looks like I should be able to get this converted now!

Guest gingerlesssoul

Can someone convert this Leolic by xemoses to CBBE

I'll give it a shot when I have some free time (tomorrow in CST most likely). I've been looking for something like this for my girls :D

Fair warning, I add HDT breast and butt physics to my conversions.

Thanks for looking into this mate. I'm fine with HDT breasts and butts.

I eagerly await your conversion. 

Hey, well, I'm trying to put together a set for myself. I'm replacing Immersive Armor's Barbarian2 set and every time I put it on in game it CTDs. Not sure what's happening and getting a little frustrated with it. Any help would be most appreciated.

Belt1 from Steel CT77s

Belt2 from Iron CT77s

Leggings from hide CT77s

Does Outfit Studio give any error while saving and have you checked the bones of all meshes?

For example, you don't give an arm bone to a legging, but you should give the calf bone, because it's where legging is.

... And that's where I erred, in blindly following cell's procedure to Copy Bone Weights without knowing what that does.

Thanks for your help Avalon24 :heart:  I did some testing and it looks like I should be able to get this converted now!

Glad to help... ^^

Belt1 from Steel CT77s

Belt2 from Iron CT77s

Leggings from hide CT77s

Does Outfit Studio give any error while saving and have you checked the bones of all meshes?

Thanks for the help. Nope - I get no error. Hmmm... that could be it about the bones; though, I really don't know what this entails. I've just changed pieces before in Outfit Studio and never had any issue like this. In game I put the armor in inventory via console, equip it, and then CTD.

Belt1 from Steel CT77s

Belt2 from Iron CT77s

Leggings from hide CT77s

Thanks for the help. Nope - I get no error. Hmmm... that could be it about the bones; though, I really don't know what this entails. I've just changed pieces before in Outfit Studio and never had any issue like this. In game I put the armor in inventory via console, equip it, and then CTD.

I'm not sure if i'll find the error, but can you upload the .nif you created so I can check?

Belt1 from Steel CT77s

Belt2 from Iron CT77s

Leggings from hide CT77s

I'm not sure if i'll find the error, but can you upload the .nif you created so I can check?

I figured it out. It's the body morphs and the tri file. Building the sets to use without checking the RaceMenu Morphs didn't crash the game when I put the pieces together.

Belt1 from Steel CT77s

Belt2 from Iron CT77s

Leggings from hide CT77s

I figured it out. It's the body morphs and the tri file. Building the sets to use without checking the RaceMenu Morphs didn't crash the game when I put the pieces together.

Nice, I wouldn't find that problem. :)

Guest kenmastery

I haven't seen this requested elsewhere. Correct me if I'm wrong.

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-301.html

I was just about to convert this yesterday, but I couldn't find the mod. Download link is fake, or I just can't get in download page.

I hate that useless thing named Baidu, it always says "LOL, Page does not exist". It even laughs to my face saying "LOL". -.-

Great request, here's the Necromancer Outfit. Thanks in advance if you get the time to convert :-)) 

GamerSky.Skyrim.fashinvpao.mod.rar

Can someone convert this Leolic by xemoses to CBBE

I'll give it a shot when I have some free time (tomorrow in CST most likely). I've been looking for something like this for my girls :D

Fair warning, I add HDT breast and butt physics to my conversions.

Thanks for looking into this mate. I'm fine with HDT breasts and butts.

I eagerly await your conversion. 

Sweet Talos I didn't expect this outfit to have that many different parts. There's 10+ pieces to the .nif, easy. Lots of tiny parts too that don't line up where they should in OS.

Formally requesting someone else pick this up, i'm nowhere near talented enough to do it. Sorry ginger