Upcoming update is hiyoko spell teaching. You can teach any spell you have for your child, in case you don't like the kid's auto-added spellbook.

And renaming hiyoko feature will now be accessed via the manage spell, as per request.

Once I actually test things I'll upload it later.. probably tomorrow.

Though I wholeheartedly support Refscope as a tool, it does add to the esp count for general user ;)

movomo, would it be possible to instruct your hiyo to 'forget' a spell as well as learn new ones?

I noticed my little hiyo had all the Lovers powers and I am not sure they are responsible enough to handle them :P

Mem

Ack, my apologies, I didn't intend to create more work for you, I just thought it was a feature I'd not yet discovered.

To me, the mod you've made is already a blockbuster  :cool:  and the perfect compliment to the generator.

It is silly, I know, but I really do enjoy taking my sprouts out hunting, and Dream has given them variety and mighty damn close to unscripted individual personality and behavior: they each act and react differently in different combat settings. Although it is likely my imagination filling in much of their story, they continue to surprise me and seem to have a freakin' blast doing it!

Examples of above: I have a champion that has built herself a collection of ghostly weapons, and a rogue that collects lockpicks and gems off her kills - she ignores the gold and snags only the gems... ! There is more, but, I'm beginning to ramble.  ;)

Ok, I added the menu entry to view their spellbook. It displays each spell's mastery level, spell name, formID, and spell type. But you won't get the spell forget feature. Enabling buttons for arbitrary number of menu entries gives me headache. Will test it soon anyway.

Ok, I added the menu entry to view their spellbook. It displays each spell's mastery level, spell name, formID, and spell type. But you won't get the spell forget feature. Enabling buttons for arbitrary number of menu entries gives me headache. Will test it soon anyway.

Thanks movomo.

With the spell formID we will be able to use the console to select the hiyo, then enter: removespell formID for the ones we want to remove.

Mem

With the spell formID we will be able to use the console to select the hiyo, then enter: removespell formID for the ones we want to remove.

Get the RuntimeEditorIDs plugin and it's even easier. There's no need to know the formID, just the name of the spell. Well, the EditorID name anyway.

Version 1.01 uploaded

- Spell teaching and spellbook viewer menu added

- Teaching spells costs. By default, it decreases their current XP by 3 * baseMagickaCost.

- You can open the console window without exiting the spellbook menu, so deleting spells should be easy

- You now are not asked to renamed your offspring when the mother gives birth to them. Instead, you can rename them using the same manage spell, anytime you want.

---

Crap, I use Ultrasurf to access lovers lab, and the latest change of that program actually has broken something. I can't open the spoiler, can't post anything, can't upload the new version of any file, can't hide the skyrim subforum. Probably all that is because of the recently-added stupid toobar.

I had to install hotspot shiled...

• 4 weeks later...

Movomo,

Using non-MBP hiyokogen, FutureDream, and HGBM.

fHiyokoLevelOffsetFactor is 0.5

Mother (PC) level 1

Father (NPC) level 30

Hiyo Argonian, level 30

So it may pick NPC level instead of PC?

Not bad for my PC. I had two Hiyo Argonians from Gin-Wulm and both are 'Guard' prof.

Fantastic body guards!

Mem

• 1 month later...

Arrg. Sometimes the character in my avatar rings a little too true... I've been trying to figure out the "Teach A Spell" aspect of this mod with little success.

I've got a lil' tater-tot standing before me, eager to learn. I cast Manage, select teach spell (pop-up occurs directing me to select a spell from spellbook and cast Manage again). All good so far, except the selection doesn't seem to register, and then casting Manage just opens the original window (select spell to learn, close book, select Manage). Even casting the spell I wish to teach prior to reopening Manage didn't set.

Could someone please aid this muddleheaded mutt on exactly how to use this feature?

Apparently no one else has attempted to teach a spell to their hiyoko? I, unfortunately, have still not succeeded.

I think I did a few weeks back and recall it worked.

My current Oblivion build is a bit fubared for some reason or another so I haven't been playing much lately. I'll try testing it and report back.

EDIT: Okay quick test and yes it is working here is my Hiyoko's spell list before and after. Added Narcolepsy spell for her to use, which should be entertaining, if I can stop the CTDs I'm experiencing lately...

Before:

post-18672-0-95165300-1398511729_thumb.jpg

After

post-18672-0-46892100-1398511743_thumb.jpg

Steps I used.

1. Cast Manage

2. Cast Open Spell book to review Hiyoko's list of current spells (Didn't want to give her something she already has)

3. Cast Teach Spell, see message upper left corner of screen that Hiyoko Dream Manage Teach spell was added. (If you don't see this that may be your issue.)

3a. Get new pop up to to select spell in my PC's spell book.

post-18672-0-50967300-1398512665_thumb.jpg

4. Navigate to Narcolepsy and select spell in my PC's spell book, see on screen message that it was selected.

5. Navigate to Manage again, close my PC's spell book and cast Manage.

6. New popup appears: Selected Yes. (Had to run through this twice to write this up, so I used a different spell.)

post-18672-0-57990800-1398512568_thumb.jpg

Done.

Also check the level of your Hiyoko as there may be limits imposed if Hiyoko is not of sufficient level to learn a spell; high-level spells, low level Hiyoko. I'll test that next.

EDIT: Tested on a level 1 Hiyoko and yes they cannot learn high-level spells, in case that is your issue.

post-18672-0-90761800-1398513722_thumb.jpg

Current spell list for review

post-18672-0-46866400-1398513750_thumb.jpg

Message pop-up that she cannot learn that spell

post-18672-0-71301900-1398513812_thumb.jpg

This is for version 1.01 so review this also, which was posted above by movomo:

Teaching spells costs. By default, it decreases their current XP by 3 * baseMagickaCost.

Again if the Hiyoko is of too low a level, they will not have enough XP to spend on the spell, if the spell is a high Magicka cost one that you've selected.

Hope this helps.

Fantastic! Thank you, Varenne.

I was getting the proper pop-ups, but had not been getting the upper left message... the spell was not registering. My error was placing mod too high in load order* - once I moved it to below the general Lovers mods, the steps you've listed above worked beautifully. I feel foolish for not checking it first.

Load Order reigns supreme. hehe!

*edit: I originally placed them between the Tamago mods and general Lovers, now it resides at the end of the Lovers block.

Hmmm... That's a bit strange as LO placement for this MOD should not be overly critical, as noted by movomo in the OP. Are you using the BOSS masterlist as a reference to order MODs, and OBMM and/or Wrye Bash with a generated bashed patch?

No worries as it now seems to work for you, but you potentially may have conflicts, which could lead to other oddities if you decide to add more MODs in the future. Based on memory a current review I have this placed higher up near my other Tamago/Hiyoko MODs.

TamagoShop.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
TamagoFertilityClinic.esp
HiyokoUtilitySpells.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversStalkerM.esp
LoversLoveJuice.esp
HiyokoFutureDream.esp
LoversPower.esp
LoversStalkerMN.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LSTaddonoutH.esp
LoversHVirus.esp
LoversStripper.esp
LoversOrgy.esp

• 4 months later...

First I'd like to say thank you for this awesome mod. I do have a question though, is there a max level your kids can reach when using the experience system? I love running around with my kids but I don't want them to become too overpowered.

Check your HiyokoFutureDream.ini file for: iHiyokoXpLevelOffset

That will let you decide their max level compared to yours.

Mem

• 3 weeks later...

Version 1.02

- XP sharing

Just like any other rpg games, party members share XP points.

In this case, only hiyoko members share the XP gain. The killer gets twice than the other members.

(disabled by default)

- Can add any other npc to the hiyoko list

This means you can register your hiyoko again after you make a clean save without TamagoClub and HiyokoClub.

(However, adding non-hiyoko npc is generally not recommended)

You can't add one if they are respawnable or not persistent.

If they are not a cloned form(HiyokoClub children are cloned npcs), you will be asked again that if you are sure about that.

You can exploit this feature to apply XP leveling on arbitrary npcs - at your own risk.

(disabled by default)

Actually I haven't tested the second one much. I hope someone would tell me if it didn't work.

Happy killing, anyway

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! Hope it's not too late for some field report. Here go two logs and one .ini, one log for team-shared xp enabled, and another for "individual" xp calc (only one corresponding setting in .ini changed).

UPD: (sessions description) playing character Ora goes to train her newborn** daughter Tan'end (** from conception and for now - unchanged load_order); all other persons\creatures mentioned in logs are not "teammates" or somethat.

"(teamXP)HiyokoFutureDream.ini"

-------------
;------------------------------------------------------;
;HiyokoFutureDream Configuration file------------------;

;Debug Mode
;0 off (default)
;1 on, shows simple messages
;2 on, dumps working arrays
Set a3hfdInit.iDebug to 0

;Class Decision----------------------------------------;

;0 <= iClassParentClassModifier
;Increases the chance that the child will choose the same class as their parents.
;1 (default)
Set a3hfdInit.iClassParentClassModifier to 1

;0 <= fEvilParentMultiplier
;Determines the weight that parents' evilness affects children's class decision
;Higher/lower value will decrease/increase the chance that the child will choose the opposite orientation
;0 no effect
;1 (default)
Set a3hfdInit.fEvilParentMultiplier to 1

;-1 < fHiyokoLevelOffsetFactor
;Determines the child's level offset to the player when the child is born.
;Positive value will make their level higher than the player, like the guards.
;-0.5 means -50% of the player level.
;-0.5 (default)
Set a3hfdInit.fHiyokoLevelOffsetFactor to -0.5

;Combat Behavior Decision------------------------------;

;iHiyokoResponsibilityBase
;The base starting value of the child's responsibility
;50 (default)
Set a3hfdInit.iHiyokoResponsibilityBase to 65

;iHiyokoResponsibilityRange
;The starting value of responsibility varies within (this value * 2) for no external cause.
;15 means +-15 change at maximum.
;15 (default)
Set a3hfdInit.iHiyokoResponsibilityRange to 20

;iHiyokoResponsibilityClassModifier
;If the chosen class is evil, the child's responsibility is decreased within this range.
;Increased if not evil.
;15 (default)
Set a3hfdInit.iHiyokoResponsibilityClassModifier to 15

;iHiyokoResponsibilityParentModifier
;If both of the parents are evil, the child's responsibility is decreased within this range.
;Increased if both are good, or no change if one is evil and the other is good.
;20 (default)
Set a3hfdInit.iHiyokoResponsibilityParentModifier to 20

;0 <= fHiyokoConfidenceRange
;Affects the range of the child's confidence value may vary.
;0.2 means +- 20% change at maximum
;0.2 (default)
Set a3hfdInit.fHiyokoConfidenceRange to 0.2

;Experience-based Hiyoko Leveling System---------------;

;bAllowHiyokoXpLeveling
;Toggles the hiyoko experience system.
;Only affects the player's children. This setting is retroactive.
;If you turn off this value after the child gains level several times, the child's level will be reset according as their original level offset value.
;And vice versa. If you toggle this on, their previous level before you toggle this off will be restored.
;0 off
;1 on (default)
Set a3hfdInit.bAllowHiyokoXpLeveling to 1

;bAllowConsoleXpGainMessage
;Toggles the console notification message whenever the hiyoko kills an enemy. Has no effect if the debug mode is on.
;0 off
;1 on (default)
Set a3hfdInit.bAllowConsoleXpGainMessage to 1

;bAllowHiyokoAddition
;If enabled, lets you add other npcs to your hiyoko list.
;Respawning actors, non-persistent actors will be ignored.
;0 off (default)
;1 on
Set a3hfdInit.bAllowHiyokoAddition to 0

;bAllowXpShare
;If enabled, your hiyoko party will share their xp gains. The killer will get twice.
;For example if 10 hiyokos are active(not auto-training), the killer will get 2/11 and others will get 1/11 of total xp.
;0 off (default)
;1 on
Set a3hfdInit.bAllowXpShare to 1

;bAutoCommandMCS
;When switching between Auto training modes, automatically command the hiyoko to relax/follow.
;<MCS Extension required> No effect if you don't have it or they aren't companion.
;0 off
;1 on (default)
Set a3hfdInit.bAutoCommandMCS to 1

;iHiyokoXpLevelOffset
;Maximum level of children relative to the player's level.
;Player hiyoko's level won't exceed the (PClvl + iHiyokoXpLevelOffset) value. Negative offset is possible.
;0 (default)
Set a3hfdInit.iHiyokoXpLevelOffset to 50

;fTeachCostMult
;Multiplier to the base magicka cost that a hiyoko will lose when you teach some spell to the hiyoko.
;For example, base cost of the "Heal Minor Wounds" spell is 14, so it will cost 42 XP to learn, by default.
;3 (default)
Set a3hfdInit.fTeachCostMult to 3

;fXpAutoBase
;The least amount of XP that hiyoko's in auto training mode will receive per a day.
;250 (default)
Set a3hfdInit.fXpAutoBase to 250

;fXpAutoMult
;The amount of auto training mode XP that is multiplied by the player's level.
;The final value is (fXpAutoBase + fXpAutoMult * PClvl).
;10 (default)
Set a3hfdInit.fXpAutoMult to 10

;......................................................;
;Experience Curve Settings.............................;
;Please refer to the attached documentation. Here's the quick formula, though.
;(x < 0) toNext(lvl) = -fXpConstant1SubGrowth * fXpConstant1Main * (1 - e^(fXpGrowthRate * x)) + calibrator
;(x = 0) toNext(lvl) = 0 + calibrator
;(x > 0) toNext(lvl) = fXpConstant1SubDecay * fXpConstant1Main * (1 - e^(-fXpDecayRate * x)) + calibrator
;Where:
;lvl = current level, e = Euler's number
;x = (lvl - fXpInflectionPoint) / 100
;calibrator = (fXpConstant1SubGrowth * fXpConstant1Main) + (fXpConstant2 * (fXpInflectionPoint - lvl))

;fXpGrowthRate and fXpDecayRate
;2.2 (default) Suggestion: any, but preferably identical
Set a3hfdInit.fXpGrowthRate to 2.2
Set a3hfdInit.fXpDecayRate to 2.2

;fXpConstant1Main
;50000 (default) Note: toNext(fXpInflectionPoint) is identical to (thisValue * fXpConstant1SubGrowth)
Set a3hfdInit.fXpConstant1Main to 50000

;fXpConstant1SubGrowth and fXpConstant1SubDecay
;1 (default) Suggestion: any, but preferably identical
Set a3hfdInit.fXpConstant1SubGrowth to 1
Set a3hfdInit.fXpConstant1SubDecay to 1

;fXpConstant2
;-32 (default) warning: (fXpConstant1SubGrowth * fXpConstant1Main) should be bigger than -(fXpConstant2 * (fXpInflectionPoint - 1))
Set a3hfdInit.fXpConstant2 to -32

;fXpInflectionPoint
;117 (default) Note: lvl=117 is where vanilla NPCs' every attribute reaches its maximum value(100).
Set a3hfdInit.fXpInflectionPoint to 117

;debug
;PrintToConsole "[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] HiyokoFutureDream.ini loaded."
-------------

"(teamXP)Static Log.log"

------------
TamagoClub:Preloading...
===============================================
Game Instance : 1 | Time : 2014-10-06 03-57-52
TamagoClub:Initialized (Version:1.12 Debug:0 ModIndex:05)
FuroCore: FuroTrap v7.00 Initialized
FuroCore: Registered Basic v1 Mod
FuroCore: Registered Hazards v1 Mod
FuroCore: Registered LoversVoice v1 Mod
FuroCore: Registered Sandbox v1 Mod
CaptiveMaiden: Initialized, events at Shivering Isles enabled.
LoversChorus initialized: 8 Weight, 10 Race table entries.
xLescRp877: ini Loaded
xLescRp877: (init) prob zN 4.000, step zD 0.091, mult zC 0.001
Hooker: Detected Restart/Reload. Initialising.
Hooker: Updated values from ini file in data\ini\.
Hooker: Callbacks initialised.
Hooker: Initialisation complete.
[set Body][iNFO] 893 bodies are loaded.
[set Body][iNFO] (F)63menu 63items/(M)6 menu 6items are loaded.
[set Body][iNFO] Reloaded V.1.1 Initialized. (RefID:340225E3)
xLoversJoburg use LoversMB2.esp
xLoversJoburg initialized (build:117000)
Lovers v1.4.1 - 6 / Rev96: Position of motion settings 302 Finished loading (up to the maximum 6000 number)
HiyokoClub:Initialized (Version:1.05 Debug:0 ModIndex:06)
xLoversMB2 - user settings loaded
xLoversMB2 - loaded
LoversEncounter:Initialized (Version:1.03b Debug:0 ModIndex:2F)
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Initialized. (version 1.02, debug level 0)
xLpseC: v0.1 tweak D608, negative value of moanFreq reverses role of willPower
xLpseC: Ichabod's plugin "Player Slave Encounters" found under name "psenc.esp"
LoversTamagoClub:Initialized (Version:1.01 Debug:0 RefID:2E001000)
hGen877: Child Tan'end(FF069638) will follow Gundalas(00035292)
z877Aion: injected to treasury loot LLs
HGBM: Scanning for pending events for Etira Moslin(000280E6) for stage 110.000000
[set Body][iNFO] RESET Etira Moslin(000280E6)
[set Body][iNFO] SET HPREG3E Etira Moslin BombshellFootHGEC BombshellHandHGEC BombshellUpperbodyHGECPreg3 BombshellHGECLowerBodyPREG3
EggNews: Hackdirt Brethren made Etira Moslin pregnant!
HGBM: Scanning for pending events for Countess Narina Carvain(00036276) for stage 120.000000
[set Body][iNFO] RESET Countess Narina Carvain(00036276)
[set Body][iNFO] SET PBodyX2 Countess Narina Carvain BombshellFootHGEC BombshellHandHGEC BombshellUpperBodyPBodyX2 BombshellLowerBodyPBodyX2
hGen877: Child Tan'end(FF069638) will follow Ora(00000014)
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 5 XP for defeating Mud Crab. [Lv.1 (2.72/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 5 XP for defeating Mud Crab. [Lv.1 (5.43/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][ERROR] Hiyoko Imperial Legion Soldier has no entry in the data array.
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Imperial Legion Soldier gained 2 XP for defeating Mud Crab. [Lv.12 (0.00/100)]
(and 1 XP for the other 1 participants.)
[HiyokoFutureDream][ERROR] Hiyoko Mud Crab has no entry in the data array.
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Mud Crab gained 14 XP for defeating Traveller. [Lv.1 (0.00/100)]
(and 7 XP for the other 1 participants.)
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 5 XP for defeating Mud Crab. [Lv.1 (12.50/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 5 XP for defeating Mud Crab. [Lv.1 (15.22/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][ERROR] Hiyoko Imperial Legion Soldier has no entry in the data array.
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Imperial Legion Soldier gained 2 XP for defeating Mud Crab. [Lv.12 (0.00/100)]
ChakaruWigs: injected to NPC LLs
FizzSuits: injected to field application.
SchmotDA18: injected.
[HiyokoFutureDream][ERROR] Hiyoko Traveller has no entry in the data array.
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Traveller gained 10 XP for defeating Sheep. [Lv.1 (0.00/100)]
(and 5 XP for the other 1 participants.)
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Traveller gained 10 XP for defeating Sheep. [Lv.1 (0.00/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 45 XP for defeating Bandit. [Lv.1 (48.37/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][ERROR] Hiyoko Bandit has no entry in the data array.
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Bandit gained 46 XP for defeating Deer. [Lv.1 (0.00/100)]
(and 23 XP for the other 1 participants.)
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 45 XP for defeating Bandit. [Lv.1 (85.33/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Bandit gained 14 XP for defeating Traveller. [Lv.1 (0.00/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 49 XP for defeating Bandit Bowman. [Lv.2 (9.60/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Bandit gained 10 XP for defeating Sheep. [Lv.1 (0.00/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Bandit gained 10 XP for defeating Sheep. [Lv.1 (0.00/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 42 XP for defeating Bandit. [Lv.2 (26.82/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 45 XP for defeating Bandit. [Lv.2 (41.72/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 43 XP for defeating Bandit Bowman. [Lv.2 (55.96/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][ERROR] Hiyoko Ora has no entry in the data array.
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Ora gained 32 XP for defeating Bandit Hedge Wizard. [Lv.2 (0.00/100)]
(and 16 XP for the other 1 participants.)
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 46 XP for defeating Bandit Bowman. [Lv.2 (76.49/100)]
[RR]HВЁЙёФЁВ│В-В│В-БBxLoversCmnIsReadyВгВцВщФ┐ТшБB[НU]Mud Crab(0)[Оє]Traveller(0)
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Mud Crab gained 16 XP for defeating Traveller. [Lv.1 (0.00/100)]
(and 8 XP for the other 1 participants.)
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 5 XP for defeating Mud Crab. [Lv.2 (80.79/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 5 XP for defeating Mud Crab. [Lv.2 (82.45/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Ora gained 2 XP for defeating Mud Crab. [Lv.2 (0.00/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 5 XP for defeating Mud Crab. [Lv.2 (84.44/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Bandit gained 16 XP for defeating Traveller. [Lv.1 (0.00/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][ERROR] Hiyoko Imp has no entry in the data array.
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Imp gained 28 XP for defeating Bandit. [Lv.1 (0.00/100)]
(and 14 XP for the other 1 participants.)
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Ora gained 16 XP for defeating Imp. [Lv.2 (0.00/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][ERROR] Hiyoko <no name> has no entry in the data array.
Error in script 3d000810
Attempting to call a function on a NULL reference or base object
File: HiyokoFutureDream.esp Offset: 0x027A Command: Let
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] <no name> gained 56 XP for defeating Pike. [Lv.0 (0.00/100)]
(and 28 XP for the other 1 participants.)
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 5 XP for defeating Mud Crab. [Lv.3 (3.78/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 5 XP for defeating Mud Crab. [Lv.3 (4.96/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Traveller gained 20 XP for defeating Wolf. [Lv.1 (0.00/100)]
(and 10 XP for the other 1 participants.)
[HiyokoFutureDream][ERROR] Hiyoko Murmilo has no entry in the data array.
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Murmilo gained 14 XP for defeating Traveller. [Lv.5 (0.00/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Ora gained 34 XP for defeating Murmilo. [Lv.2 (0.00/100)]
(and 17 XP for the other 1 participants.)
-------------

"(individualXP)Static Log.log"

-------------
TamagoClub:Preloading...
Game Instance : 1 | Time : 2014-10-06 05-19-33
xLescRp877: (init) prob zN 4.000, step zD 0.091, mult zC 0.001
Hooker: Detected Restart/Reload. Initialising.
Hooker: Updated values from ini file in data\ini\.
Hooker: Callbacks initialised.
Hooker: Initialisation complete.
Lovers v1.4.1 - 6 / Rev96: Position of motion settings 302 Finished loading (up to the maximum 6000 number)
xLoversMB2 - loaded
ChakaruWigs: injected to NPC LLs
FizzSuits: injected to field application.
SchmotDA18: injected.
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 46 XP for defeating Bandit Bowman. [Lv.2 (42.05/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 48 XP for defeating Bandit Hedge Wizard. [Lv.2 (57.95/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Bandit gained 22 XP for defeating Traveller. [Lv.1 (0.00/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 42 XP for defeating Bandit. [Lv.2 (71.85/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 5 XP for defeating Mud Crab. [Lv.2 (73.51/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 5 XP for defeating Mud Crab. [Lv.2 (75.17/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 46 XP for defeating Bandit Bowman. [Lv.2 (90.40/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 45 XP for defeating Bandit. [Lv.3 (3.78/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 25 XP for defeating Imp. [Lv.3 (9.69/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Mud Crab gained 23 XP for defeating Traveller. [Lv.1 (0.00/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Ora gained 5 XP for defeating Mud Crab. [Lv.2 (0.00/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 5 XP for defeating Mud Crab. [Lv.3 (10.87/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 43 XP for defeating rogue. [Lv.3 (21.04/100)]
Lovers: START rogue (FF06E5A3) and Ora (00000014) / total pairs = 1
Lovers: Ora is KnockedState
Lovers Chorus: rogue assigned voice set 0
Lovers: 05_Motion Ready
xLescRp877: (current) prob zN 4.000, step zD 0.091, mult zC 0.001
Lovers: END rogue (FF06E5A3) and Ora (00000014) / remain pairs = 0
Lovers: WARNING!! Ora is NOT KnockedState, execute Reset3DState
Lovers: EquipFunc rogue END
Lovers: EquipFunc Ora END
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 43 XP for defeating rogue. [Lv.3 (31.21/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][ERROR] Hiyoko Murmilo has no entry in the data array.
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Murmilo gained 25 XP for defeating Traveller. [Lv.4 (0.00/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 5 XP for defeating Mud Crab. [Lv.3 (32.39/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 42 XP for defeating Murmilo. [Lv.3 (42.32/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][ERROR] Hiyoko rogue has no entry in the data array.
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] rogue gained 23 XP for defeating Traveller. [Lv.1 (0.00/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 30 XP for defeating Wolf. [Lv.3 (49.41/100)]
[RR]HВЁЙёФЁВ│В-В│В-БBxLoversCmnIsReadyВгВцВщФ┐ТшБB[НU]rogue(1)[Оє]Traveller(0)
Error in script 3d000810
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] <no name> gained 83 XP for defeating Pike. [Lv.0 (0.00/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][ERROR] Hiyoko rogue has no entry in the data array.
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] rogue gained 22 XP for defeating Traveller. [Lv.1 (0.00/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Ora gained 22 XP for defeating Traveller. [Lv.2 (0.00/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Ora gained 49 XP for defeating Bandit Bowman. [Lv.2 (0.00/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Ora gained 45 XP for defeating rogue. [Lv.2 (0.00/100)]
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] Tan'end gained 46 XP for defeating rogue. [Lv.3 (60.28/100)]
Error in script 3d000810
[HiyokoFutureDream][iNFO] <no name> gained 84 XP for defeating Pike. [Lv.0 (0.00/100)]
Game Instance : 2 | Time : 2014-10-06 05-51-19
zTamagoBreak: HasMagicEffect DGHE??
xLescRp877: (init) prob zN 4.000, step zD 0.091, mult zC 0.002
xLoversMB2 - loaded
z877Aion: injected to treasury loot LLs
------------

Two (?obvious) comments on that:
1) errors "Attempting to call a function on a NULL reference or base object" possibly could be cured by my beloved "IsFormValid" check;
2) attempts to include ~every-nearby-thing to hiyoko lists ("Hiyoko Imperial Legion Soldier has no entry in the data array") and (!subsequent) their xp calculation do not look like something intended:P

Best wishes to you and this very promising mod! :heart:

upd2: load order

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm  ## fake
x117race.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
MathFunctions.esm
BathingMod_Base.esm
KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
MarkerExplore.esp
AngelicAlliance.esp
bgMagicEV.esp
Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Weather_with_darker_Nights_by_Max_Tael.esp
FormIDReferenceBugFix.esp
IWR-Windows.esp
cu1000ED3.esp
Real Lava 1.3.esp
arrow_sqDamage.esp
uff_cuir_go.esp
ChaseCameraMod.esp
Daedric Replacer.esp
CrowdedCities15.esp
CRRR.esp
SmarterBandits.esp
JADDockTunnel.esp
rog877snip.esp
OblivionGateMapMarkerRemover.esp
zyxNoteBook00.esp
TonasShop.esp
eyesHairVoiceSwSlMrfe_go.esp
StrangersRef.esp
bmw_nt.esp
HGEC_Draconic_Armor.esp
SchwertleiteArmor_noRU.esp
DesuChan_DemonHuntress.esp
DKImperials.esp
SuccubusRace.esp
xtraCreatures.esp
LoversCreature.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp
TamagoShop.esp
TamagoNews.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp  ## 117-races only
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversEncounter.esp
LoversBed.esp
TamagoBreak.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
LoversRaperS-RR.esp
SetBody.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
LoversContraception.esp
eyes117tbx_race4eye.esp   ## handmade patch for using 117 races with FAKE MBP (eye\hair models)
AliveWaters.esp
zSafeMoney.esp
LoversHooker.esp
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoFutureDream.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversChorus.esp
MoldyIngredients.esp
sylDress.esp
HentaiLovelyHouse.esp
AliceRips.esp
DS Flaming Arrows.esp
Clamshell_Cottage.esp
CaptiveMaiden.esp
BodysuitGarterBelt.esp
Castle_Domrose.esp
FizzFlyArmorInjector.esp
GothicLolitaOutfit.esp
psenc.esp
pSE_Cry.esp
BretonnianMaidV2.esp
SchmotDA18.esp
Aions.esp
mgAMAZON.esp
BathingMod_Bathroom_Upgrades.esp
Retbury Village.esp
00PymsEquipment.esp
HESU5 PoisonNuma.esp
HESU5 AppleOnsen.esp
MerryBellInn.esp
Unequip Broken Armor.esp
sycHearNoEvil.esp
OCO.esp
LivingEconomy.esp
LoadingScreensNoText.esp
NoMoreAnnoyingComments.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
MadCompanionshipSpells.esp
FuroTrapCoreFramework.esp
FuroTrapModBasic.esp
FuroTrapModSandbox.esp
FuroTrapModHazards.esp
FuroTrapModLoversVoice.esp
edWhiteRoseEstate.esp
Rustle House.esp
Rustle House - Brighter Interior Patch.esp
31chakaruWigs.esp
SoV.esp
RefScope.esp
LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Emo877, the problem in your game is (probably) that the "OnDeath" event has been registered to null actor.

That means every single kililng in the game will trigger the handler.

It's kind of difficult to point out the cause, though. I fixed several suspicious codes here.

If you're into a bit more testing, please enable debug mode and show me what's happening in there.

Note, "fixing" existing save file is tricky at best.

- when you restart the game session, it will attempt to delete invalid entries and print the log. But this isn't enough, actually, if it's truly messy.

- To truly fix the data array mess, you need to reinstall it. That means your custom hiyoko (1.02 new feature) will be lost, current xp of your real hiyoko will be lost. (their level remains)

- Alternatively you can trigger data purging by:

set a3hfdInit.fVersion to 0

save the game, reload the game and it will re-create the whole data array from scratch.

HiyokoFutureDream_v102a.7z

Thank you, i will try. It is realy no problem to re-start hiyoko totaly, now: mentioned person "Ora" is not developed enough to afford having child ;)   -- those logs was from "i'm just testing" branch. I've kept late-preg save; hiyoko restart shouldn't interfere, cause it's purely tamago part.

Though i'd pre-excuse myself for a chance i'll could not play nearest night -- if so, results will be sent at Monday morning.