The Elder Scrolls V: Dominion- Recruiting Talents

Anbeegod

I COULD help with voice acting, but I have a thick southern accent. Does anyone think the Bosmer could have it if I toned it down? I'd just ask to write dialogue, but that niche is filled.

Please send me an email for recording.

(gahatimdragon@hotmail.com)

sample? how about this?

Let's talk about it in the messenger.

shouldnt morrowind be included? the dark elves are from there. and not island where the volcano is located. just the outskirts. theres a mod called skywind out which covers morrowind game and morrow wind only covers the island. there was also a modder who was making morrowind in the 4rth era but dont know what happened with that

shouldnt morrowind be included? the dark elves are from there. and not island where the volcano is located. just the outskirts. theres a mod called skywind out which covers morrowind game and morrow wind only covers the island. there was also a modder who was making morrowind in the 4rth era but dont know what happened with that

But I don't think Morrowind has much relationship with the Dominion......

Good news everyone, we're going to have a "Mini Start", and planning to make a first-view version of Dominion, which is the very beginning of the whole story.

I'm sending email to our teammates, and we will most likely start our work before the next Saturday.

Those who are interested to join the project, please send email to gahatimdragon@hotmail.com

I'm not ignoring the replies on the forums, but an email can at least show that you're not making unfunny jokes to us.

Guest Ragna_Rok

so, heres what im gonna do. im not gonna organize myself by mails, i got exams soon and thus can only work on weapons when i got sparetime. i just designed 4 battleaxes, and 2 greatswords. i guess im gonna do 2 more swords and 2 more waraxes.

i still have a couple of things to do, but im gonna release them in a new mod here as i see fit. permissions = pm me if you think they fit, then we talk about the rest.

when i implement stuff in game i will post screenshots here. though, my gear is pretty badass. like my favorite way of working i tweak ingame gear, reshape the meshes, add a blade here, scale something there, thicken something here, shorten something there, change bladeshapes more or less slightly, i will keep you updated here by screenshots.

cheers, and good luck with your project ;)

oh, before i forget it: im gonna first go for a couple of ingame tests in regular elven textures. once im satisfied im gonna add a second tier of weapons that i will name thalmor (with slightly balanced / changed stats, as usual in my mods) and try to paint the red parts of the weapons textures in that black-blue tone of the thalmor robes. i could also do that retex maybe later for the elven armors, but im not gonna change their shape. an armor overhaul takes like 1 - 2 full days, and i simply aint got the time before exams are done.

Guest Ragna_Rok

post-302208-0-35796000-1389660145_thumb.jpg

post-302208-0-01959800-1389660163_thumb.jpg

post-302208-0-04491700-1389660175_thumb.jpg

*yoink!* ... there you go. the mods link is in my signature. "Ragna-Rok's Elven Weapons". 2 battleaxes and the first greatsword done. i will keep you updated on progress. im tired, so fuck the last cosmetic fixes on the berserkaxe, will be done another time. givem a try :)

and like this post if you liked them :) ... or, like the mod ;)

cheers.

Guest Ragna_Rok

total mods count of weapons is now at 10. since theres no reply here i will simply lay back on the topic and not post more progress. im still gonna upload thalmor armor (separate mod) and thalmor weapons (will be included in my elven-weapons-mod, retexes of the regular and improved weapons).

good luck with your project ;)

You should contact this guy, he already has a pretty good start... http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25574/?

Before I started this project, I've tried my best to know all mods which are about the Dominion. I've also read this too, but unfortunately I don't seem to share the idea of him. I hope things to be lore-friendly, so I'll wait and see what does Alinor look like in ESO. We will be doing the Skyrim part first, so we can wait for the release of ESO.

And the most important thing is, what we're going to do is totally different with his works. The mod you mentioned is a war mod, but we're going to do a story mod. Story will be way more important than the wars in our project, but his mod is simply full of war and battle, with very few story.

Also, the author said that he's busy with other stuffs and is getting bored of doing Thalmor mods. It would be really difficult for him to help in this project, though I would be really glad if he can help on scripting or CK in this project.

Rag, nice work. Maybe the dragonborn can craft your weapons if he/she joins the Dominion and meet the orcish court smith, or joins the S.C., take over the smith's hometown and ask him to serve the S.C.

Should we call the smith as Ragna-rok? Do you think it's a good idea to call your weapon series as "Orsimaltmer XXXXX"? Give me the names you prefer :)

Guest Ragna_Rok

You should contact this guy, he already has a pretty good start... http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25574/?

Rag, nice work. Maybe the dragonborn can craft your weapons if he/she joins the Dominion and meet the orcish court smith, or joins the S.C., take over the smith's hometown and ask him to serve the S.C.

Should we call the smith as Ragna-rok? Do you think it's a good idea to call your weapon series as "Orsimaltmer XXXXX"? Give me the names you prefer :)

i will answer / reply later, i just pop in to show you something....

DAADAAAAAA!!

post-302208-0-44693100-1390062566_thumb.jpg

The textures are taken from a mod that exists and are slightly modified, which is perfectly fine since i have permission to do whatever the fuck i want with them, and the original mod is so old that it doesnt work properly anymore, especially the helmets were fucked up, i fixed all the files and basically tweaked / overworked the whole thing. that took around 12 hours, wanted to make a good job and took my time with it.

well, everybody profits from this one... im happy to have another armor-mod done, the creator is happy that his stuff was useful even years after release, and youre happy to be able to proper outfit your elven nazis ... uhm ... i mean facist pigs ... jeez.... i wanted to say, your "thalmor" :D

like it?

dont expect any updates on the armor, ive checked it several times and dont think i missed something, if im wrong message me ... heres the link:  

Ragna-Rok's Thalmor Armor 1.0

Guest Ragna_Rok

well, next update and the replies to the question before will take a couple of days, i have tons of very important stuff to do irl. im still gonna add the other basic-weapons as thalmor retexes to my mod, and will also go for thalmor retexes of the weapons i created myself (the razor and berserk weapons)

will check back here in some days, cheers, have fun :)

New lands:

Cyrodiil: Jerall Mountains, Valus Mountains, West Weald (and the cities in these place: Skingrad, Chorrol, Kvatch, Bruma)

Elsweyr: Riverhold, Dune

Summerset Isle: whole of it

You'd better joind the beyond skyrim team which is actually recreating those provinces, instead of creating an other conflicting mod. (Skyblivion can't help you, they just recreate the province as it was during the 3rd era)

1495305_251087961715454_1568676173_o.jpg

New lands:

Cyrodiil: Jerall Mountains, Valus Mountains, West Weald (and the cities in these place: Skingrad, Chorrol, Kvatch, Bruma)

Elsweyr: Riverhold, Dune

Summerset Isle: whole of it

You'd better joind the beyond skyrim team which is actually recreating those provinces, instead of creating an other conflicting mod. (Skyblivion can't help you, they just recreate the province as it was during the 3rd era)

1495305_251087961715454_1568676173_o.jpg

I mentioned Skyblivion, because we might make use of its landscape if the team of Skyblivion allow us to do so. Yes, everything we might need from Skyblivion are its landscape and architectures. The npcs, stories of Oblivion won't be implemented into Dominion, and the stories about Cyrodiil in Dominion is totally different with that of Oblivion.

If there's conflict between Dominion and Beyond Skyrim, maybe you can choose either one of them. And sorry, it doesn't seem to be possible for us to join the other modding teams, because what we're doing is not simply creating new lands or new exploring experience. I can't tell you much, because I want to make surprises when the players are playing Dominion.

Our project MUST be named Dominion, and only Dominion. The story about the Thalmor is too huge, and too important. From the name Beyond Skyrim, we can see that it's about the stories of the other provinces, but not particularly about the Thalmor. Meanwhile, the reason of why we're using this name is not just simply saying Aldmeri "Dominion", but also about independence, freedom, and many others. This is a representative name.

But, if there are people who want to have both mods installed, we might ask the team of Beyond Skyrim if they can do Morrowind, High Rock, Hammerfell, Blackmarsh, Valenwood only, and leave the work about Cyrodiil, Elsweyr and Alinor to us.

Archived