Picture Book "THE STORY TELLER" Post A Pic Tell a Story in TESV

• 5 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Story time. Chapter 2 is ready. You may want to read chapter 1 again, it's been a while since I posted. Enjoy   :)  

Shadow Hide You
Previous Chapter(s)

Chapter 2: Blade and Blood

banner.jpg

The guards locked them up in the cells, but they knew it wouldn’t last long. And a few hours later…

Valeera: Okay, no one’s around….it’s time.

image.jpg

Valeera: This shouldn’t be hard to open…

image.jpg

Valeera opened the lock with ease, and entered in the underground tunnels. She walked for a short time, and heard an already familiar voice.

Eline: “You…again? This must be a joke…”

image.jpg

Valeera: “Hi there, besty =).”

image.jpg

Eline: “Seems that since yesterday you’re everywhere I go. Are you a stalker?”

TESV_2015_05_25_23_11_49_44.jpg

Valeera: “What? You’re the one doing the stalking. If we hadn’t been arrested I would have gotten the axe first, and you know it.”

image.jpg

Eline: “Nevermind. We need to get out of here.”

image.jpg

Valeera: “C’mon, I’m seeing the exit.”

image.jpg

They gone up the stairs and passed through the trapdoorThey heard a lot of shouting, fast paced footsteps and a door closing.

Eline: “Ok, I think that we’re in the guard barracks. They already know that we escaped. We need to get out of here as fast as we can. And we can’t make any noise or we’ll be in trouble.”

image.jpg

They kept going, as fast and as quiet as they could. The barracks seemed almost empty, with the majority of the guards looking for them through the city. They approached the exit and saw one guard sitting on a chair, grumbling.

Guard: “If they want to chase them for nothing, so be it. I’m not going. Fuck that. My knee hurts.”

image.jpg

They were almost at the door when Eline stepped on a loose stone on the ground, making noise. She was spotted.

Guard: “Wait…I know you.”

image.jpg

Eline: “No, you don’t…”

image.jpg

Guard: “You tried to steal the weapons from the Jarl’s armory! Freeze right there or I’ll kill you right where you are!”

image.jpg

They heard more footsteps. Some of the guards that were in the other room were now coming for them. The barracks wasn’t empty as they thought, and now they would be surrounded in the blink of an eye.

If they were caught and arrested again, they would probably spend a good part of their life in jail. Valeera had been locked up in Riften’s orphanage practically all her life, and she still hadn't forgotten what Grelod The Kind had done to her and the other kids. She wouldn’t be able to live locked up again. She already had escaped once…this time they would tie and gag her for sure.

Valeera hadn’t the time to think twice. She grabbed the dagger on the table and used it to slit the guard’s throat.

image.jpg

Valeera : “I just killed a man. I actually did it. I can’t believe it. May the nine divines forgive me.”

image.jpg

Eline: “WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? LET’S GO!”

image.jpg

They exited the barracks, climbed Whiterun’s walls and jumped, rolling down the hill.

image.jpg

They stole two horses from the stables and got away. When they reached a safe distance from the city, Valeera and Eline built a small campfire to keep their bodies warm and wait for the next morning. Travel during the night probably wouldn’t be the safest thing to do, and they already had enough problems.

Eline: “You shouldn’t have killed him. Now we can’t step on Whiterun ever again. Who are you? And why were you trying to steal that axe, anyway?”

image.jpg

Valeera: "My name is Valeera. My parents died long ago, soon after I was born. I was raised in Riften’s orphanage, together with the other orphans, by the old Grelod The Kind."

image.jpg

Valeera: "After Grelod was murdered by a mysterious assassin, we were all by ourselves. Not being able to live in Riften after all the things I had been through in the orphanage, I stole a horse from the stables and left that horrible place…without any skill or anything that could help me survive."

Valeera: "I discovered that life out of the orphanage would be as much as hard. Without food or water, I was soon starving to death. I tried to hunt, but three days had passed and I wasn’t able to catch anything to eat. I kept riding and riding, just because that was the only thing that could distract me from the thirst and hunger I was feeling."

image.jpg

Valeera: "One day, I passed out while riding. After that, I don’t know exactly what happened. The horse was gone, and I was found lying in the middle of the road by a Khajiit caravan. I could see Dragonsreach in the distance."

image.jpg

Valeera: “I asked for help, and they said that they could teach me to walk as silently as a cat, but in return I would have to use the skill to steal valuable goods for them to sell.“

image.jpg

Valeera: “That was my only chance to learn something that could help me survive, so I took it. After a while, I was pretty good at it. I could steal almost anything and no one would see me doing it. In fact, I made a lot of friends in Whiterun.”

Valeera: "The Khajiit caravan moved on, but I stayed in Whiterun. And I kept stealing, not only for survival, but for the experience. I even let someone see me stealing a thing or too once in a while, just because I have more fun this way. I enjoy the chase."

image.jpg

Valeera: "I was never really caught before what happened yesterday. And I definitely never had killed a man before."

image.jpg

Eline: “Interesting. I do have something that I want to show you.”

image.jpg

Valeera: “The Jarl Balgruff’s axe! How did you get it?!”

image.jpg

Eline: “That’s none of your business. We have to wait until the morning together, because there’s a bounty on our head. I guess that is safer this way. And you did save me there, but if you try to steal it I’ll know. And I’ll kill you.”

image.jpg

Valeera: “I won’t. You are more skilled than me, after all. You stole it, and I respect that, in some way. I won’t try to steal it from you.”

image.jpg

Eline: “Good.”

And they laid down to sleep, too tired to think of anything else.

image.jpg

Eline woke up feeling strange in the next morning. In a blur, she remembered what happened the day before.

image.jpg

She reached for the axe that Brynjolf told her to steal. Brynjolf told her that it would be a good lesson for the Jarl of Whiterun. Every contract needs to be paid, in one way or another.

The axe was gone. And so was Valeera.

Eline: “She stole it from me. I can’t believe it. I’m so going to kill her.”

image.jpg

Eline looked around. She saw a horse in the distance, and recognized it immediately.

image.jpg

To be continued…

Credits And Notes (read after story)

-Thanks and congrats to Robton for providing Eline's screens.
-English is not my native language, so you may find a mistake or two.
-You can find all chapters released on my blog (there's a link on my sig).

Guest smellbo

Hey guys,

Story time. Chapter 2 is ready. You may want to read chapter 1 again, it's been a while since I posted. Enjoy   :)  

Shadow Hide You

Previous Chapter(s)

Chapter 2: Blade and Blood

banner.jpg

The guards locked them up in the cells, but they knew it wouldn’t last long. And a few hours later…

Valeera: Okay, no one’s around….it’s time.

image.jpg

Valeera: This shouldn’t be hard to open…

image.jpg

Valeera opened the lock with ease, and entered in the underground tunnels. She walked for a short time, and heard an already familiar voice.

Eline: “You…again? This must be a joke…”

image.jpg

Valeera: “Hi there, besty =).”

image.jpg

Eline: “Seems that since yesterday you’re everywhere I go. Are you a stalker?”

TESV_2015_05_25_23_11_49_44.jpg

Valeera: “What? You’re the one doing the stalking. If we hadn’t been arrested I would have gotten the axe first, and you know it.”

image.jpg

Eline: “Nevermind. We need to get out of here.”

image.jpg

Valeera: “C’mon, I’m seeing the exit.”

image.jpg

They gone up the stairs and passed through the trapdoorThey heard a lot of shouting, fast paced footsteps and a door closing.

Eline: “Ok, I think that we’re in the guard barracks. They already know that we escaped. We need to get out of here as fast as we can. And we can’t make any noise or we’ll be in trouble.”

image.jpg

They kept going, as fast and as quiet as they could. The barracks seemed almost empty, with the majority of the guards looking for them through the city. They approached the exit and saw one guard sitting on a chair, grumbling.

Guard: “If they want to chase them for nothing, so be it. I’m not going. Fuck that. My knee hurts.”

image.jpg

They were almost at the door when Eline stepped on a loose stone on the ground, making noise. She was spotted.

Guard: “Wait…I know you.”

image.jpg

Eline: “No, you don’t…”

image.jpg

Guard: “You tried to steal the weapons from the Jarl’s armory! Freeze right there or I’ll kill you right where you are!”

image.jpg

They heard more footsteps. Some of the guards that were in the other room were now coming for them. The barracks wasn’t empty as they thought, and now they would be surrounded in the blink of an eye.

If they were caught and arrested again, they would probably spend a good part of their life in jail. Valeera had been locked up in Riften’s orphanage practically all her life, and she still hadn't forgotten what Grelod The Kind had done to her and the other kids. She wouldn’t be able to live locked up again. She already had escaped once…this time they would tie and gag her for sure.

Valeera hadn’t the time to think twice. She grabbed the dagger on the table and used it to slit the guard’s throat.

image.jpg

Valeera : “I just killed a man. I actually did it. I can’t believe it. May the nine divines forgive me.”

image.jpg

Eline: “WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? LET’S GO!”

image.jpg

They exited the barracks, climbed Whiterun’s walls and jumped, rolling down the hill.

image.jpg

They stole two horses from the stables and got away. When they reached a safe distance from the city, Valeera and Eline built a small campfire to keep their bodies warm and wait for the next morning. Travel during the night probably wouldn’t be the safest thing to do, and they already had enough problems.

Eline: “You shouldn’t have killed him. Now we can’t step on Whiterun ever again. Who are you? And why were you trying to steal that axe, anyway?”

image.jpg

Valeera: "My name is Valeera. My parents died long ago, soon after I was born. I was raised in Riften’s orphanage, together with the other orphans, by the old Grelod The Kind."

image.jpg

Valeera: "After Grelod was murdered by a mysterious assassin, we were all by ourselves. Not being able to live in Riften after all the things I had been through in the orphanage, I stole a horse from the stables and left that horrible place…without any skill or anything that could help me survive."

Valeera: "I discovered that life out of the orphanage would be as much as hard. Without food or water, I was soon starving to death. I tried to hunt, but three days had passed and I wasn’t able to catch anything to eat. I kept riding and riding, just because that was the only thing that could distract me from the thirst and hunger I was feeling."

image.jpg

Valeera: "One day, I passed out while riding. After that, I don’t know exactly what happened. The horse was gone, and I was found lying in the middle of the road by a Khajiit caravan. I could see Dragonsreach in the distance."

image.jpg

Valeera: “I asked for help, and they said that they could teach me to walk as silently as a cat, but in return I would have to use the skill to steal valuable goods for them to sell.“

image.jpg

Valeera: “That was my only chance to learn something that could help me survive, so I took it. After a while, I was pretty good at it. I could steal almost anything and no one would see me doing it. In fact, I made a lot of friends in Whiterun.”

Valeera: "The Khajiit caravan moved on, but I stayed in Whiterun. And I kept stealing, not only for survival, but for the experience. I even let someone see me stealing a thing or too once in a while, just because I have more fun this way. I enjoy the chase."

image.jpg

Valeera: "I was never really caught before what happened yesterday. And I definitely never had killed a man before."

image.jpg

Eline: “Interesting. I do have something that I want to show you.”

image.jpg

Valeera: “The Jarl Balgruff’s axe! How did you get it?!”

image.jpg

Eline: “That’s none of your business. We have to wait until the morning together, because there’s a bounty on our head. I guess that is safer this way. And you did save me there, but if you try to steal it I’ll know. And I’ll kill you.”

image.jpg

Valeera: “I won’t. You are more skilled than me, after all. You stole it, and I respect that, in some way. I won’t try to steal it from you.”

image.jpg

Eline: “Good.”

And they laid down to sleep, too tired to think of anything else.

image.jpg

Eline woke up feeling strange in the next morning. In a blur, she remembered what happened the day before.

image.jpg

She reached for the axe that Brynjolf told her to steal. Brynjolf told her that it would be a good lesson for the Jarl of Whiterun. Every contract needs to be paid, in one way or another.

The axe was gone. And so was Valeera.

Eline: “She stole it from me. I can’t believe it. I’m so going to kill her.”

image.jpg

Eline looked around. She saw a horse in the distance, and recognized it immediately.

image.jpg

To be continued…

Credits And Notes (read after story)

-Thanks and congrats to Robton for providing Eline's screens.

-English is not my native language, so you may find a mistake or two.

-You can find all chapters released on my blog (there's a link on my sig).

Omg that was so awesome!

I cannot wait for more  :heart:  :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

Skooma Break

A Possible Return

"Since last time Lyanna was expelled and has left College grounds. Elania has been busy with her schoolwork, and has proven to be good at it with the lack of distractions from her former roommate. But lately she has started thinking of her again."

Check out the previous installments of Lyanna and Elania's adventures.

Elania

J'Zargo

Here we go:

T8i4U5g.png

"Hey J'Zargo, listen... Ehmm... What the hell is that in your mouth?... Did you just get me my mail?"

wk46ud2.png

"..."

4ZO7hdP.png

"You are high on skooma again aren't you? Give me that... AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY CHAIR!!!"

"It is like a barber's chair that fits all buttocks, the pin-buttock, the quatch-buttock, the brawn-buttock, or any buttock."

"You depress me, get out of my room please."

boIeFRc.png

Elania locked her door and got undressed, and then looked down on the letter. The letter didn't have any name on it, apart from the fact that it was addressed to "To the loveliest girl in the province", It's only one person who used to call her that. With the hope that it was from her former roommate, she quickly opened the letter, and it went like this:

Dear Lani,

I won’t deny that it was kind of a blow to my pride, getting kicked out of school because I was caught with that fucking cat’s stash of Daedric skooma, but I have to admit, it’s pretty relaxing being at liberty again. After returning to my parents in disgrace, they decided to ship me off to an apprenticeship with a blacksmith or something, so I put my foot down, gathered all my shit and set off on my own to pursue writing and the arts. The writing of this letter finds me somewhere south of Anvil, on the road to Elsweyr. I would have loved to have stayed in Skyrim and studied at the Bards College, but I can barely scrape two Septims together these days, and their tuition amounts to highway robbery. I didn’t even have enough to hire a caravan south, so I’m hoofing it on my own. I’m headed to Elsweyr in search of artistic inspiration… and also skooma. I thought I should let you know what’s become of me, since we didn’t get the chance to have a real goodbye before I left Winterhold. I wuv you, baby. Maybe we’ll see each other again someday.

Licks and kisses,

~ Lyanna Lafayette <3

P.S. If you somehow end up reading this, J’Zargo, I just want to tell you that you’re a moron, a scumbag, and a worm, and I fucking hate you. Go to hell, and take your fucking Shakespeare quotes with you.

To be continued... Maybe...

Notes:

This was written pretty much on the fly and might have some errors, but I think it was fun to write a little again. And if I get more ideas I most likely will. Much of the credit for this goes to Neon for his input in the previous installments, hopefully this will get him to join me writing stories like this again ;) 

Guest _kuraiko

I'll probably make this a monthly thing since it actually takes quite some time to make these o.O Enjoy.

LFPW3Qw.jpg

eIuVupR.jpg

p.s.: this is a sneak peak. I'll add the intro later (lots of text). I just had more fun doing this little scene so you get it first.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest _kuraiko

Pages 8 to 10. NSFW. Doesn't have as much text as the last ones but I hope the images speak for themselves. The next issue will have a slight delay due to work and vacation. Enjoy.  :shy:

tumblr_nrqp0k80HU1u6ti1go1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nrqp0k80HU1u6ti1go3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nrqp0k80HU1u6ti1go2_1280.jpg

Pages 8 to 10. NSFW. Doesn't have as much text as the last ones but I hope the images speak for themselves. The next issue will have a slight delay due to work and vacation. Enjoy.  :shy:

I had wondered why she looked so different in your shots of her mashup, compared to her at the beginning of this story. Well composed comic strip. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Some warnings here: first the story contains descriptions of non-consensual acts and some spoilers for the quest "The Forsworn Conspiracy". This story does take a very alternate turn, however.

The Prize

Everything was still a blur…

She remembers being accosted in the Shrine of Talos, seeing her only contact in the city of Markarth laying in a bloody pool on the consecrated ground and the guards ready with weapons drawn. The Dragonborn, wishing to stop the needless bloodshed agreed to surrender. She layed down her weapons and accepted the chains of a prisoner, knowing that with the evidence she had gathered so far, she could appeal to the Jarl. It seems things did not go as planned, unforunately.

Something was very different about these chains…When clamped around her wrists, the Dragonborn felt her power and vitality drain, the sheer power of the enchantment brought her to her knees. The guards had little trouble from that point getting her out of her armor, into prisoner's rags and attaching the rest of the cursed set of restraints: ebony bands around her arms, ankles, thighs and neck. All fit perfectly snug and no key-hole could be seen. Her protests were muffled, the collar around her neck reduced her voice to only a breathy whisper. Her Thu'um was silenced.

The lead guard snapping to her, “Bitch, follow!” and her body involuntarily sprung to obey the command. It seemed she was a prisoner in her own body and no act of will could stop her from complying. There was some sort of disconnect between her body and mind, she tried to struggle, but her body would only obey the guard.

She was led up winding stairs, across town from Understone Keep and to a door high up on the city walls.“Here's your new home...” the lead guard said as she motioned to the door.

“Wait,” said another guard, “weren't we to bring her only in these restraints. I mean it was pretty clear that was all the boss wanted her to have on her.”

“Yeah,” the lead guard nodded drawing his dagger and chuckling, “I'm sure these rags aren't enchanted or nothin' but orders are orders...” With that he cut away the shoddy burlap prisoner clothing, exposing the Dragonborn, who could only stand there nude in the moonlight as the group of guards looked her over.

“Alright, enough lollygaggin',” he managed to say after getting quite an eyeful of the naked prisoner. He opened the door and with a swat on the ass commanded the Dragonborn to enter the residence.

She stood in the entryway for a few moments, her hands unconsciously moved to cover herself. She noted she was free to move on her own now, “Looks like I'm not completely enthralled, “ she thought and she began to sneak forward deeper into the residence.

“Come to me,” a crackled voice called out from within.

Again, her body betrayed her, swiftly obeying, we walked with a purpose that was not her own. She walked a very direct path through the hall and into the main living space where she could see the source of the voice: as hunched old man reading by the fire.

“That's close enough. Stand straight.”

She stopped a few feet behind the elder gentleman, stopping exactly when she was commanded and there she stood almost uncomfortably rigid. She was close enough to feel the warmth of the fire on her exposed skin and close enough to hear him as he read aloud.

qmXL1kL.jpg

“Fascinating,” he was careful to speak loudly enough so his prey could hear, but was very deliberate in not addressing her directly. He wanted her to know her new place was not to partake in conversation, but only to obey.

He read aloud, “… the enchantment is two-fold. One, brings dragon to complete obedience. Total acceptance of any and all commands without question or hesitation. Two, the dragon's mind in unaffected. This, we hope, will allow us to draw on the beasts considerable experience from longevity once it is completely tamed. Additionally, to protect against retribution from a freed dragon, the gear is ONLY unlock-able by a black soul gem keystone. This will able the user to both kill the dragon and power the gem for use in further enchantments...”

She could hear the codger chuckle to himself as he closed the book. “ Sounds rather permanent, wonderful,” he mused, “May not have had a chance to try it on a dragon, but this will do, what a fantastic prize. Step forward, bitch, and kneel.”

Her reaction was instant. She did exactly as she was told. No matter how hard she fought, her body was helpless to do anything but obey. She knelt like some common slave.

When she got into his field of vision, she could hear him react, he gasped and smacked his lips with lecherous delight, “what an amazing physique…” she could feel his eyes looking her over, examining very curve on her body and every inch of her exposed flesh. His breath quickened, “it's all mine...”

He laughed and rubbed his hands together, “Look at your Master, girl.”

She obediently turned her head, yet no matter how hard she fought only her face managed to show defiance.

VVdPAa2.jpg

“You are now chattel,” he began, “I own you completely, permanently and irrevocably. Your entire existence now revolves around my will. Your body is nothing more than an instrument of pleasure….”

She could see his breath deepen, he grew more excited as he explained her new place and his eye danced over her body, lingering on womanhood. Her skin crawled as she looked into his gnarled face which twisted with perverse pleasure.

“… and if you fail at this, your only duty, I will dispose of you like I would any other dog, cow, or mule that fails to be useful, “his lips twisted into an evil grin,“it's not like you have any choice in the matter.”

With that he rose and began walking toward his bedchamber. He snapped his fingers as if calling a dog, “Cock-sheath, come!”

Unwilling to resist, she answered to her new name and followed him into his room, beginning what would be a very long, wet and sweaty night...

• 2 weeks later...

Well, now I feel silly for posting my stories in the sysc thread when this has been around for ages.

I only started to solo post my stuff there because I'm like the most active story teller on the low, and I almost was about to have like 6-7 chapters of my story on the same page XD