Wait?!  My links are the mediafire links on the last few pages.  Not the ones posted on the first page.  That's the op's links not mine.

Hahaha so it seems. I'm sorry, I mistook you for op, sorry to the other guy whom I pointed that was wrong.

No problem.:D

Ebon Shroud- 7BO  *Needs Original from Nexus*

Hot Pants Bikini- 7BO *Needs Original from Nexus*

Mobile Milker- 7BO  *Needs Original from Nexus*

Skintight Dragon- 7BO  *Needs Original File from Nexus*

https://www.mediafire.com/?bzb37ggt2ss7lw5

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bzb37ggt2ss7lw5/Hotpantsbikini.rar

https://www.mediafire.com/?a4ra91asdqcsg78

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cc1ocgp99dwhdmv/skintight_7BO.rar

A lot more to come.

Edit: Fixed links for Hot Pants Bikini and Skintight Dragon

Just noticed that the link for Ebon Shroud has Hot Pants Bikini instead. Please fix! :)

Fixed!

Hey, late thanks!

Hi, I don't know much about bodies mods, etc, so I was wondering, can I use UNPBO outfits using a 7BO body? I just installed HDT bounce and jiggles UNP and chose 7BO but so far it seems like UNPBO has more outfits support. Or in case they don't, how easy is to convert UNPBO outfits to 7BO? I still haven't tried using Outfit Studio but I'm willing as long and I don't need to make heavy modifications (mostly because I think I will suck at it =P)

Hi, I don't know much about bodies mods, etc, so I was wondering, can I use UNPBO outfits using a 7BO body? I just installed HDT bounce and jiggles UNP and chose 7BO but so far it seems like UNPBO has more outfits support. Or in case they don't, how easy is to convert UNPBO outfits to 7BO? I still haven't tried using Outfit Studio but I'm willing as long and I don't need to make heavy modifications (mostly because I think I will suck at it =P)

Yes, you can use the UNPBO outfits with a 7BO body.  The only difference is the thighs on the UNPBO body look thinner than on the 7BO body.

Thanks. And I stand corrected about the support for 7BO, I found the UNP bodyslide converter for all the vanilla armor plus got a lot of outfits you reuploaded in the previous pages. Thanks again :D

Just out of curiosity, do you know if there is a UNPBO/7BO converter for Devious Devices and the Expansion? Or at least a Bodyslide that supports those sliders? I really want those mods in my game but also don't want to change the body to 7B.

Hey there, guy who asked about any possible proportion errors way back, is here again...

So after looking around for a while to 7BO images and reinstalling stuff I decided to take some screenshots to see if these are the correct proportions everyone is supposed to be seeing ingame (max weight) when 7BO is installed correctly.

post-946057-0-21168500-1462785267_thumb.jpg

post-946057-0-67511300-1462785268_thumb.jpg

post-946057-0-13927100-1462785270_thumb.jpg

But I am using the latest version of xpmse as of these pictures, which just so happens to be the very body stated to be required in the first page.

Utilizing MO, nothing is placed beneath xpmse in the list that overrides it either (I think). Perhaps someone who has the body installed properly could provide some images with similar angles to mine so I could make a proper comparison?