Warhammer Sorceress Robes 7BO

So here is my try on converting an outfit  ;) You need the original mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53705/?

Download link:

Screenshot:

Screen_Shot158.jpg

Note:
# No butt bounce.
# Only 100% weight.
# No straps on bikini.

Known Issues: Clippings on hand straps (see screenshot) and skirt area.

Edit: I have also made a version with butt bounce. Install the included meshes after installing the previous version.

Download link:

As per iukis request

Teacher UNP Topmodel

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fdmvppzk9yphto5/Teacher+UNP+Topmodel.rar

Teacher 7BO

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dskddysuu2n3f52/Teacher+7BO.rar

Screenshot of the original

post-64505-0-51947600-1401792724.jpg

You are Great! ^_^

thank you so much @sunwalker :lol:

nisit_by_paji295-d7kzhqp.jpg

in my country, it's a university girl uniform

like the name of this esp "nisit" which mean university in thai :D

if all the students go around dressed like this .. now I leave my school and I am now studying from you! :blush:

tried converting fox_36 armors for kicks but ran into problems like glitchy alternate shirt n stuff...i think im losing my touch :-/  lol this is the only pair that converted properly

enb_2014_05_29_19_20_50_16.jpg

I am sure you will solve the problem sooner or later. But for now this is looking great. Please release it now with the 'Dragon Queen' you converted earlier.

ok here they are but i warn you they are not fully completed. Maybe "sunwalker" or someone else can finish them. Dragon Queen is pretty much done but needs to be weighted better around breast. Fox_36 needs to be fully weighted to match body properly otherwise clipping "will" occur

Fixed the Dragon Queen armor's weighting around breast area so the dragon head/emblem (or whatever it is called, who cares :P) bounces with the breasts properly. Just overwrite the original mesh with this.

DragonArmor.nif

And Remy, you have made a description mistake. This armor is for UNPBO, not 7BO.

Thanks so much for this wonderful body replacer and I LOVE the standalone Natalya follower !!! I just had a small problem that I'm not sure how to fix. I thought I'd replace the existing meshes and textures of the new Sofia follower and when she's naked everything looks perfect !! As soon as I put any UNPBO outfit on her though there is a very big neck seam which disappears if I make her naked again.

I wonder what I did wrong ? Is there something I missed ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Thanks so much for this wonderful body replacer and I LOVE the standalone Natalya follower !!! I just had a small problem that I'm not sure how to fix. I thought I'd replace the existing meshes and textures of the new Sofia follower and when she's naked everything looks perfect !! As soon as I put any UNPBO outfit on her though there is a very big neck seam which disappears if I make her naked again.

I wonder what I did wrong ? Is there something I missed ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Give me the link of Sofia Follower. Also tell me which body replacer are you using to replace Natalya's default body?

Here's the link to the Sofia follower. I followed the tutorial on the main page of that mod for replacing the body and textures but I must have missed something.
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54527/?

I didn't actually replace any of Natalya's files and are using her as is with her tattoos. It was after seeing Natalya that I decided I wanted Sofia to have the same body :-)

I noticed that if I give Sofia anything that affects the breasts , like a bikini , that's when the neck seam appears.  If I give her Natalya's jacket that is her default outfit , there's no neck seam . only when I give her the bikini as well.

Edit: you'll have to copy the full link into the browser I'm afraid as for some reason only the first part is linked :-(

Here's the link to the Sofia follower. I followed the tutorial on the main page of that mod for replacing the body and textures but I must have missed something.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54527/?

I didn't actually replace any of Natalya's files and are using her as is with her tattoos. It was after seeing Natalya that I decided I wanted Sofia to have the same body :-)

I noticed that if I give Sofia anything that affects the breasts , like a bikini , that's when the neck seam appears.  If I give her Natalya's jacket that is her default outfit , there's no neck seam . only when I give her the bikini as well.

Edit: you'll have to copy the full link into the browser I'm afraid as for some reason only the first part is linked :-(

Sorry, I didn't read your post properly and thought you wanted to replace Natalya's body and textures with Sofia's. Actually you mean the opposite  :lol: You see many of the outfits posted here doesn't support weight sliders. They only support 100% weight and Sofia's body weight is on the lower side. So you'll get neck size mismatch. To avoid that issue use only the outfits which support weight slider.

ahhh !! I see what you mean ! Thank you so much for the explanation. Would it help if I used the creation kit to change Sofia's weight to 100 ?

Don't ever do that. You'll get an ugly 'grey face'.

what if I export the facegen data with ctrl f4 ?

No. The creator used ECE to create her. So, her face will be messed up because CK can't use ECE morphs.

After setting up tent toasting marshmallows at 3dmgame for couple months. Finally come across something worth downloading, first four

pictures pretty good. Maybe might find something worth converting here, so going leave this here.  :D http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4288367-1-1.html

Holy cow, the amount of new content is amazing :o

Suloc is also nearly done, the weightpainting just needs a little bit more love.

Edit: It's done ;D

Suloc - by Rox?

Download

Screenshot

post-30698-0-11464400-1401979096_thumb.jpg

After setting up tent toasting marshmallows at 3dmgame for couple months. Finally come across something worth downloading, first four

pictures pretty good. Maybe might find something worth converting here, so going leave this here.  :D http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4288367-1-1.html

Holy cow, the amount of new content is amazing :o

Suloc is also nearly done, the weightpainting just needs a little bit more love.

Edit: It's done ;D

Suloc - by Rox?

Download

Screenshot

What I said to myself. My favorite Qinglang and Renzuneiyi.2zqu3dg.jpg