TBD SE - Futanari Balls Lover

View File

Info:

A pair of penises for Touched By Dibella, one human and one horse, with an emphasis on the balls.  These are pseudo-vaginaless, in that the vagina is completely covered by the penises' perineum.

Ludicrously huge balls, small balls, uniballs, saggy balls, tilted testicles, saggy sack skin, and everything in between.  Includes the TRX Futanari pubic hairs and a wet glans for the human penis.  Both penises share UV maps and sliders (the human penis has a slider to become horse-shaped), allowing for further customization and hybridization.

Sliders are organized into categories, to keep them more organized and easier to keep track of.  Includes a couple of custom sliders I've made for the TBD body (because I can't be arsed to remove them). There is a block of "Smooth" sliders, that are meant to be used with the "Chewing Gum" slider to smooth out the sagging skin, but can also be used without it to further customize the shape of the balls.

The texture tools include many options for both styles of penis.

Human:

• Two diffuse texture options. One "regular" and one with a pink glans.
  • Four normal map options. Regular rough and smooth, with veiny versions of both.

Horse:

• Six diffuse texture options. Mottled penis, solid-tone penis, and fully-bare penis, with grey-black and skin tone versions of each.

The texture folders in the mod only include small placeholder textures.  The texture tool must be used.  The instructions are the same as the original.  Blender and an image editor that can handle png and dds files are required.  If you can not use the tools, just ask in the thread and someone will probably patch your textures for you.  Be very specific about your textures, especially if you are using something with a fomod installer or which can have big changes between versions (like Bits and Pieces).

The mesh is set to use the same SMP physics xml as my other uploads, but will work with any other schlong physics xml.  Just open the nif in Nifskope and rename the xml to MaleGenitals.xml, or create a copy of your MaleGenitals.xml and rename the copy to 3BSGenitals.xml.

Elin compatible version is in a separate download.

The weighting on the back-base of the balls is not perfect, if anyone can improve it, they are welcome to do so and I'll update the upload.

Install:
Activate in mod manager of choice or manually extract to Data folder.

Create textures using the texture tool.  Place textures in this mod's race folders.
Build mesh in BodySlide.  Filter outfit names for "Balls".

Credits:

TRX Futanari Addon: TRX_Trixter

Touched By Dibella: Themilkdrinker

Schlongs of Skyrim: VectorPlexus, Smurf, b3lisario

Original penises: Meipe

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/25/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    Schlongs of Skyrim SE, Touched By Dibella, TRX Futanari pubic hair textures
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

i want to use this but i also don't want to download blender, spend 20 minutes trying to convert a texture, i really think you should at the very least include a pre made texture for this. 

On 5/28/2024 at 4:50 PM, LinksSword said:

i want to use this but i also don't want to download blender, spend 20 minutes trying to convert a texture, i really think you should at the very least include a pre made texture for this. 

i agree, idk why there aren't any premade textures along with the mod...

Posted (edited)
On 5/28/2024 at 10:50 PM, LinksSword said:

I could make a texture if you want. Just tell me what skin you use and i'll see what i can do :)

If someone could do a 3BA conversion tho, that would be great since I don't have much experience with OutfitStudio

Edited by JustON/OFF
23 hours ago, JustON/OFF said:

I could make a texture if you want. Just tell me what skin you use and i'll see what i can do :)

If someone could do a 3BA conversion tho, that would be great since I don't have much experience with OutfitStudio

i use sos futanari cbbe textures by EvilReFlex

11 hours ago, LinksSword said:

i use sos futanari cbbe textures by EvilReFlex

Uuh is this texture compatible with this model? Last time I checked these 2 mods used different UV maps for their penis models... The .blend file from this mod already comes with a TRX-based texture so you can blend it together with whatever skin texture you use for your body, like BnP or demoniac skin for example, to make a seamless texture for your willy

image.png

• 2 weeks later...