what folder to pick with Mod Organizer 2?

Hi folks,

I never played New Vegas. I think with the new version, I will give it a shoot. MO2 does not recognize the installation (on Epic, not Steam). What folder do I need to pick (the folder including the launcher)?

I started a game in german. Would it be better to stick to english, mod-wise?

Or would you recommend another Mod Manager?

Kind regards.

18 hours ago, Juffo78 said:

Hi folks,

I never played New Vegas. I think with the new version, I will give it a shoot. MO2 does not recognize the installation (on Epic, not Steam). What folder do I need to pick (the folder including the launcher)?

I started a game in german. Would it be better to stick to english, mod-wise?

Or would you recommend another Mod Manager?

Kind regards.

I hope you don't have the German No-Gore version. Because I don't know what they did with that version, but it breaks a lot of mods,

The folder for Mod ORganizer 2 to look at, should be the folder with the fallountnv.exe

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your help.

As the nvse_loader doesn´t start the game, I may have a "bad" version.

I have got the Epic version (1.4.0.1338), that was free some time ago. Is the a problem with NVSE and Epic? 

Otherwise I spending 10 bucks on Steam would not kill me.

Posted (edited)

I thought I could get going, now, but there is the next issue (it is getting embarassing).

I start the game with the NVSE_loader. MCM version 1.5 is installed, but does not show up in the "pause menue" (essantially "escape", is in not?).

Have you got any idea, what might cause that?

Edit: Tried the German MCM version- doesn´t work either.

Edited by Juffo78