Sexual Harassment: Unofficial KFT patch

Sexual Harassment: Unofficial KFT patch

View File

Sexual Harassment (11/18/2023) 1.19.4

Kziitd Fetish Toolset 1.0 Beta 2.3

Sexual Harassment is excellent mod, and we all wait for new updates. Last post from mod author was on November 10 last year, so it may take some time for twistedtrebla to release new version. So while we waiting, I created a small patch to integrate Sexual Harassment with another excellent mod, KFT.

The way it works: instead of equipping DDs it does equip KFT devices. It also unequip KFT devices, same way the mod was doing with DD. There are no settings, since its just a hard patch. However it does not touch any functionality of the mod, changing no logic etc., so it is safe to install/uninstall, only one script was extended, no .esp changes, not taking space in your load order. Just overwrite this script in your current SH version after install. Tested on SH 1.19.4 Testing was limited so feel free to report issues.

If and when twistedtrebla will release new version there is no guarantee that this patch will work, and we all will be glad when twistedtrebla will add native support for KFT so we can scratch this patch off.

IMPORTANT: Sometimes dialogues may look like camera stuck, just change camera view or move player a little so you can get focus back on dialogue. Not even sure if its related to KFT.

Other Notes:

• It should continue removing DD devices as well. This was not touched. Just added "remove all KFT devices" after removing DDs
  • it removes KFT keys same time mod is removing DD keys.
  • it will still equip DD plugs and collars, since KFT has no alternative.
  • It will remove RH handcuffs if worn on relevant approach, will replace with KFT Arms.
  • It will be removing conflicting DD devices, so KFT will always take preference
  • It will be replacing KFT devices currently worn, on approach (if conflicting) with new KFT
  • It does NOT remove DD Quest devices
  • It was tested with DD installed. Likely will work without DD installed but was not tested

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/08/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexual Harassment (11/18/2023) 1.19.4, Kziitd Fetish Toolset 1.0 Beta 2.3

Btw, I've seen that stuck camera view bug for ages, even before KFT. Not sure if it's vanilla, or the "Player Comments and Head Tracking" mod, or due to some long wait in F4z Do Roh. 

50 minutes ago, lavatube said:

Btw, I've seen that stuck camera view bug for ages, even before KFT. Not sure if it's vanilla, or the "Player Comments and Head Tracking" mod, or due to some long wait in F4z Do Roh. 

Install "Custom Camera" and problem fixed. You don't even have to adjust anything, nor download the Custom Camera requirement. 

1 hour ago, kziitd said:

Glad you made this mod.
Even if it may only be temporary.🥰

It did not take much time since i had most of code already written for other mod, and with KFT devices FPSH events look pretty spicy :)

6 hours ago, awesomeSPAS said:

It did not take much time since i had most of code already written for other mod, and with KFT devices FPSH events look pretty spicy :)

THX for this work! Can I forward it to the FO4 website in China? (I will update with your updates)

nice!

I gave it a spin (with DD RC9-beta1) - works good, thank you!

Not sure how much effort you'll be putting into this hotpatch - but I'll just list the few things I've noticed, anyway. Maybe similar things apply for your other mod(s).

Sometimes it goes through 2 different restraint sets (=when the "harasser equips additional devices" kicks in).
And when you get molested while already tied up, the items are unequipped and reapplied (when the harasser would usually strip your clothing).

In general, probability sliders would be very nice-to-have (or respecting the sliders that are built into KFT).
For example, the KFT frogties are beautiful - but 'in practice' they have quite a high probability (due to the many variations I think). And obviously they don't mesh well with some poses/animations.
Come to think of it, I haven't seen the "regular" leg ties being applied through this patch yet - but I am putting that down to RNG & having only run it a few times.

Thank you very much for this patch!

9 hours ago, guliguliradish said:

THX for this work! Can I forward it to the FO4 website in China? (I will update with your updates)

Sure i have no problems with this, just note that owner of this mod is twistedtrebla

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, egonm68 said:

nice!

I gave it a spin (with DD RC9-beta1) - works good, thank you!

Not sure how much effort you'll be putting into this hotpatch - but I'll just list the few things I've noticed, anyway. Maybe similar things apply for your other mod(s).

Sometimes it goes through 2 different restraint sets (=when the "harasser equips additional devices" kicks in).
And when you get molested while already tied up, the items are unequipped and reapplied (when the harasser would usually strip your clothing).

In general, probability sliders would be very nice-to-have (or respecting the sliders that are built into KFT).
For example, the KFT frogties are beautiful - but 'in practice' they have quite a high probability (due to the many variations I think). And obviously they don't mesh well with some poses/animations.
Come to think of it, I haven't seen the "regular" leg ties being applied through this patch yet - but I am putting that down to RNG & having only run it a few times.

Thank you very much for this patch!

Thank you for feedback, yes any observations are welcome. Here is the logic i quickly put in place.

if mode == 2     ; 2 = only arm restraints
        toAdd = getRandom KFT_Arms
    elseif mode == 3 ; 3 = all except arm and head/gag restraints
        toAdd = getRandom KFT_Legs
    elseif mode == 1 ; 1 = all except arm restraints
        toAdd = getRandom KFT_Legs
        toAdd = getRandom KFT_Body
        toAdd = getRandom KFT_Gag    
    else          ; 0 = all
        toAdd = getRandom KFT_Stockings
        toAdd = getRandom KFT_Body
        if Utility.RandomInt() < 50
            toAdd = getRandom KFT_Hood
        else
            toAdd = getRandom KFT_Gag
        endif
        toAdd = getRandom KFT_Arms_Legs (frogtie)
    endif

I did not change mod logic on when they use which mode, just did KFT implementation as you see above.

So yes its by design you may have "double equip" when e.g. mod applies handcuffs or mode 2, and then decides to apply more devices (mode  0). So Frogtie devices will unequip previously worn  Arms and/or Legs. To be perfect i think the core logic of applying devices by mod should be slightly adjusted for KFT but i wanted to make patch as thin as possible not to mess with any game logic.

As for legs  yes you will get them. i saw them in "blackmail" scenario i think. Easy to make sure we see legs if I will add randomize for mode 0.

For probabilities I will think what we can do. This whole thing could be easily polished. Lets collect more feedback first.

Edited by awesomeSPAS
10 hours ago, egonm68 said:

Although what I said will not solve your problem immediately.
But this can be considered a spoiler.
The new version of AAF has been delayed a bit due to the Fallout 4 update, but it will be coming soon, and Dago and Ego are working on it.
At the same time, it will also have more AAF animations that I made exclusively for KFT, which are massive expansions and focus more on Bondage Sex animation types.
Their relationship with the new version of AAF will be to directly determine whether the character is wearing KFT from the tags level, which means that your problem will become: if you are wearing a KFT special pose device, in AAF,you will only use KFT Exclusive animations (they are further subdivided based on KFT device type to keep the special mt animations consistent outside of AAf).

19 minutes ago, kziitd said:

Although what I said will not solve your problem immediately.
But this can be considered a spoiler.
The new version of AAF has been delayed a bit due to the Fallout 4 update, but it will be coming soon, and Dago and Ego are working on it.
At the same time, it will also have more AAF animations that I made exclusively for KFT, which are massive expansions and focus more on Bondage Sex animation types.
Their relationship with the new version of AAF will be to directly determine whether the character is wearing KFT from the tags level, which means that your problem will become: if you are wearing a KFT special pose device, in AAF,you will only use KFT Exclusive animations (they are further subdivided based on KFT device type to keep the special mt animations consistent outside of AAf).

this sounds pretty cool!

5 hours ago, izzyknows said:

So far working great! 👌
Would it be very hard to add a check to see what KFT items are blocked/off and follow those rules?

Thank you, glad you like it. After initial feasibility review i think its not that difficult. I'll work on this

6 hours ago, xspertone said:

Somehow this small patch disables the effects of items from RealHandcuffs.  Eg: the cuffs and shock collar.

Can you elaborate please. Regarding RH only changes are in FPSH and they are: 1) during any approach if player is wearing RH cuffs they will be replaced with KFT restraints that bound arms 2) when FPSH wants to equip RH cuffs KFT restraints will be equipped.

As for collar there were no changes at all. In fact it is not equipping any KFT that using slot 50 so they will not mess with any equipped collars, so it should be 100% safe. But i would like to learn little more about what you experiencing so can check for weird magic :)

nice!
0.2 works fine here. 

thanks for putting in the check of the KFT settings!
Feels more... 'smooth' in application.

reading the above:
I have witnessed one - only one, out of a dozen+ - instance of a DD collar being unequipped.
It was a Fan+Drugged approach by Strong (the Supermutant) - the collar was removed before the scene started.

However, I just forced 4 or 5 more Fan+Drugged - and the collar stayed on, all ok.
I guess sth else must have interfered.
BUT it did for some reason end up breaking RH handcuffs - afterwards, I could not equip them using the pip-boy anymore, and some other clothing were a bit 'jank' (double-select to equip).
I had not had this happen in the play-test-session with 0.2 - but the continuous forced approaches broke sth this time.
But after using an armourbench-unlock to 'clear things', it was working fine again.

^ just what I saw. In general, it works pretty well.
(and: some jank will always happen in a heavily modded game)

Posted (edited)

thank you for your report! All, don't hesitate to report your experience, even if negative, it may help to find some corner cases. None of those issues should be happening, so for sure we are hitting some bottlenecks between RH, FPSH, DD and KFT. Even to make 0.2 work they way it is right now I had to throttle few things that suppose to work.  I can confuse KFT easily trying to call it too often e.g.. KFT itself is in beta and i think it has some beef with RH. RH itself has beef with DD since even without KFT and this patch i have to go to MCM and Disable RH, then enable RH to start it working sometimes. What is puzzling is collars. They should not be impacted in FPSH since as i said i am checking for slot 50 and do not use those KFT devices. This gave me some headache before the release so I am not equipping those ~ 10 devices. If your collar unequipped please notice what KFT devices were equipped and report here.

Edited by awesomeSPAS

the case where it removed the collar, no KFT devices were equipped.
It unequipped DD-collar, DD-nip piercing, clothes, iirc - just a "total strip"
(I think there's no equip at all at the beginning of drug-approaches. or, RNG simply didnt give them to me when I tested earlier)

and yeah, some of the interactions can be .... 'strange'.... had a bit of an odyssey the first time I tried out KFT:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/228476-kft-kziitd-fetish-toolset/?do=findComment&comment=4340218

50 minutes ago, egonm68 said:

the case where it removed the collar, no KFT devices were equipped.
It unequipped DD-collar, DD-nip piercing, clothes, iirc - just a "total strip"
(I think there's no equip at all at the beginning of drug-approaches. or, RNG simply didnt give them to me when I tested earlier)

and yeah, some of the interactions can be .... 'strange'.... had a bit of an odyssey the first time I tried out KFT:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/228476-kft-kziitd-fetish-toolset/?do=findComment&comment=4340218

Thank you, I guess it would happen even without this patch, if SH will call unequip all DDs it will do so, this was not touched. I just added unequip KFT at the end of same function.

22 hours ago, awesomeSPAS said:

Can you elaborate please. Regarding RH only changes are in FPSH and they are: 1) during any approach if player is wearing RH cuffs they will be replaced with KFT restraints that bound arms 2) when FPSH wants to equip RH cuffs KFT restraints will be equipped.

As for collar there were no changes at all. In fact it is not equipping any KFT that using slot 50 so they will not mess with any equipped collars, so it should be 100% safe. But i would like to learn little more about what you experiencing so can check for weird magic :)

An oddity occurred during a Violate followed immediately by an SH molest.  The character ended up having both handcuffs and a collar.  However, I was able to simply take them off with none of the normal RH dialogue.  I have not since been able to reproduce though.