I noticed this probably too late, front the front it looks just fine but looking from the sides, it looks like the breast are smushed on the top part and her spine is all fucked up. The efect is more noticeable if I change the preset to bigger breast. The NPC itself from damsels breeding slaves and the other NPCs are irrelevant but they are Sofia, the one in the bunny costume, and Pan, the one in the maid costume, she looks fucked up, but that's because she has a custom body that came with the mod that I am guessing it doesn't mesh well with the BHUNP body. I have tried bodyslide and reinstalling BHUNP but that did not fix the issue.

ScreenShot4.png.3decb960d90f657d071a3798043fdf7a.pngScreenShot3.png.270920e48d9c413eaa600570aa4a239c.pngScreenShot2.png.3108bb01d1be419adbf05ddf52756f82.png

ScreenShot5.png

ScreenShot6.png

That's just BodySlide and/or RaceMenu morphs gone wrong, nothing actually broken with that as far as I can see. If I had to guess what happened to the tits I'd say someone put Breast Slope to -200%.

As for the maid follower, that's an incompatible texture UV - CBBE on UNP or the other way around. You can change the body texture in NifSkope and use both CBBE and UNP textures at the same time, but generally its advisable to not mix-n-match unless you know what you're doing and take responsibility for any issues that may follow.

11 hours ago, traison said:

That's just BodySlide and/or RaceMenu morphs gone wrong, nothing actually broken with that as far as I can see. If I had to guess what happened to the tits I'd say someone put Breast Slope to -200%.

As for the maid follower, that's an incompatible texture UV - CBBE on UNP or the other way around. You can change the body texture in NifSkope and use both CBBE and UNP textures at the same time, but generally its advisable to not mix-n-match unless you know what you're doing and take responsibility for any issues that may follow.

I have been messing around with bodyslide  to see if it can be fixed, if I put the low and highs at 100% together it certainly looks like it does in game, I built it and save it how it is supposed to look but it still looks all fucked up. I am not worried about changing anything on the maid follower since its only her but this other issue its on everyone else.

3.PNG

1.PNG

2.PNG

Oppai is a very strange shape so there is isn't really anything wrong there. All those shapes in that section - 7B down to UNP Skinny (and the rest) are old shapes from pre-BHUNP days. Some of them were, shall we say, 'niche'. Have you downloaded any presets from Nexus? Find a shape you like and use that as a starting point.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, traison said:

Conclusion thus is that in-game morphs are setting "7B Oppai Low" to 100%, and you're using a 100% weight character (or the inverse).

7 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Oppai is a very strange shape so there is isn't really anything wrong there. All those shapes in that section - 7B down to UNP Skinny (and the rest) are old shapes from pre-BHUNP days. Some of them were, shall we say, 'niche'. Have you downloaded any presets from Nexus? Find a shape you like and use that as a starting point.

I have figured it out, Zeroing sliders ingame using Obody fixes this, so it really is applying the sliders over the default body, but since I had set up the default body to be the 7B Opai, any change I made in game was applying the sliders on top of that, so just changed the default body, in this case Advanced ver 3 to Zeroed sliders on Bodyslide fixed the issue. Thank you for the help, I wouldn't have figured this out on my own. Also changed all the outfits to zeroed sliders.

Edited by Chris2999