Equiping any bikini top makes the PC be considered naked, how can I fix it?

I'm using TAWOBA REMASTERED 6.1 and Baka Aroused keywords which added 3 keywords to every top (EroticArmor, SLA_Brabikini and SLA_ArmorPartTop). I also use SOS and every part has the SOS_Revealing keyword.

It doesn't matter what else I'm wearing, if there's a bikini top every mod counts the PC as naked, which breaks many interactions with Sexy Adventures etc.

I don't know how to fix it :/

I'm kinda getting the feeling this is intended. Look at it this way: In a frozen world, filled with trolls and giants that want to eat your face; the people of Skyrim have taken to wearing warm furs and thick armors. Then you (the player) comes along wearing bikini armor, showing more than 95% of your skin. So relatively speaking, is that not sorta-kinda "naked"?

7 hours ago, DewyCave said:

I don't know how to fix it :/

There's no MCM options related to this? Nothing to turn off/on or otherwise adjust? If not then it just sounds like you installed the wrong mods for the kind of playthrough you wanted to do.

7 hours ago, DewyCave said:

Equiping any bikini top makes the PC be considered naked, how can I fix it?

If you want to DIY -it, then most likely there's going to be a Papyrus function somewhere to determine if the player is naked or not. Altering the way that works could have the potential to "fix" this.

Edit: Basically what all this rambling is about is: How did you determine this was not intended functionality (fix impying something is broken) or if by fix you mean "how do I change this" then what are your modding capabilities - do you know how to write and compile Papyrus scripts, have you been in xEdit and have you used the CK?

Edited by traison
8 hours ago, DewyCave said:

I also use SOS and every part has the SOS_Revealing keyword.

That is why you're considered naked. If you want to get "dressed", remove that keyword from all slot 32 pieces (most likely bras).

@traison let's not overcomplicate things. No need for scripts or papyrus whatever, this is simple keyword matter, that can be dealt manuslly with xEdit.

And yeah, OP this is intended behaviour, so if you don't like it, I handed you the solution.

I've had download an armor once that didt have none of those words I think it was the "Arthoria lancer ligh armor" from fate in nexus and it didn't have those words "armor cuirrass" and "light armor" so Npc detected that armor as naked you know kids saying "you're naked!!" and the like, so I add those words and "fix it" also "vendoritemarmor/vendoritemclothing" is for selling the armor to either lets say belethor(leather,clothing, armor, anything), radiant raiments(clothes only) or Warmaidens(armor and weapons)

2 hours ago, belegost said:

@traison let's not overcomplicate things. No need for scripts or papyrus whatever, this is simple keyword matter, that can be dealt manuslly with xEdit.

This is a matter of perspective. The author gives off the vibe that it's messing with several other mods and TAWOBA itself contains probably a hundered different parts that may or may not play a role in this. The question of complexity is thus: Either edit (potentially) hundereds of things in xEdit, or make (potentially) one edit in a script. If Papyrus is an alien language then yes, xEdit it is, that's why I said this:

2 hours ago, traison said:

do you know how to write and compile Papyrus scripts, have you been in xEdit and have you used the CK?

Edit: Tho I suppose the "and" there should have been an "or". Not all skills are needed here. Probably.

Edited by traison
2 minutes ago, traison said:

Either edit (potentially) hundereds of things in xEdit

xEdit already has a script for replacing keywords in bulk.

Wow, thank you all for your answers!

13 hours ago, traison said:

Basically what all this rambling is about is: How did you determine this was not intended functionality (fix impying something is broken) or if by fix you mean "how do I change this" then what are your modding capabilities - do you know how to write and compile Papyrus scripts, have you been in xEdit and have you used the CK?

I just assumed using an entire bikini set wouldn't be considered naked because some mods make a distinction between the two. I only know how to use xEdit.

13 hours ago, belegost said:

And yeah, OP this is intended behaviour, so if you don't like it, I handed you the solution.

Got it, thanks! I thought SOS_Revealing was there only to tell SOS that a bra doesn't cover schlongs.

12 hours ago, Jack005 said:

You can open the TAWOBA REMASTERED or the baka words esp and add words like "light armor" or "heavy armor" depending of the armor also add "Armor cuirass" like I did here

All these keywords are already there, they came standard with TAWOBA so I didn't mention them.

I'll change the keywords in xEdit, since I already know how to do that.

3 hours ago, DewyCave said:

I thought SOS_Revealing was there only to tell SOS that a bra doesn't cover schlongs.

That's an elaborate way of saying "naked". Do an experiment: equip any vanilla piece of armour, then change it in SOS MCM to revealing and walk around a city a bit. You will notice a certain new pattern in NPC comments...

I changed the keywords, but turns out it didn't change what I wanted. When bikinis are equipped the only mod that thinks the PC is naked is Sexy Adventures, so I think that mod detects things differently. SL Aroused says they are "not naked" and I don't get naked comments while wearing them, but I still get the warning from Sexy Adventures that I'm breaking the law. I asked over there about it, because from what I gather that's not how it's supposed to work.

I vaguely recall I had similar problem once with some Northgirl 3BA conversion which also had SOS_Revealing keyword attached to literally everything, and I was getting naked comments left and right while wearing it, but I don't remember how I fixed that (or if at all).

Edited by belegost
6 hours ago, DewyCave said:

I asked over there about it, because from what I gather that's not how it's supposed to work.

If you do find solution, please post it here and tag me. It'll be good to know.

I'm a bit late here, but you are most likely using my keyword patch/mod, so I just wanted to add this: no vanilla NPC ever comments on being naked based on the added keywords just by themselves. If Skyrim detects something in slot 32 (the chest slot), then the character is not naked in vanilla Skyrim, regardless of the keywords it has. If you wear a bikini bra, that is completely fine for vanilla Skyrim NPCs.

Only a very few mods can make NPCs react to the added keywords so far (unfortunately) and it is up to the mod writer to what extent. I could imagine that mods would detect your character as naked if the worn armor has the SLA_ArmorHalfNaked or SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini keyword. I don't use these, only if the breast are out on display for real (and even then I might miss it as a lot of times I don't see the actual armors when keywording).

Anyway, if Sexy Adventures consider EroticArmor or SLA_BraBikini as naked, it is up to that mod. :)

On 4/9/2024 at 12:32 PM, belegost said:

xEdit already has a script for replacing keywords in bulk.

I checked this, but I couldn't figure out what I could use for adding keywords. Which script should I use? For example what should I do if I wanted to add SLA_BootsHeels to all boots in a mod?

On 4/13/2024 at 10:17 AM, monsta88 said:

I checked this, but I couldn't figure out what I could use for adding keywords. Which script should I use? For example what should I do if I wanted to add SLA_BootsHeels to all boots in a mod?

• Download the zip file manually and unpack everything inside "Edit Scripts" folder from the archive to your "Edit Scripts" folder inside your xEdit (SSEEdit, FO4Edit, TESVEdit, whichever is relevant to you) installation.
  • Make a rule inside your Mod Manager to have the apparel you wish to add keywords to, to load AFTER whatever version of SL Aroused you're using.
  • Inside xEdit, add SexLabAroused.esm as a master to your apparel.
  • Go to SexLabAroused.esm, expand Keyword category, find whichever keyword you want to add and copy it's full FormID. In your case it should look something like SLA_BootsHeels [KYWD:xx08F410], where xx is whatever place in your current load order Aroused master file is located at. This number is dynamic and it changes but it needs to be whatever current value it has at the moment.
  • Expand Armor (ARMO) category inside your apparel mod. Select all records you want to change (shift or ctrl+ click). If you want to add it to all shoes, then just select all shoes.
  • Right click and from context menu select "Apply Script"
  • Select "AT-Quick Change"
  • In the 3 boxes select in order: "ElementAssign" in path type "KWDA", in value paste whatever you just copied from SL Aroused and hit OK.

Following this method, you can add any keyword, from any mod to any other mod.

Edited by belegost
4 hours ago, belegost said:

Following this method, you can add any keyword, from any mod to any other mod.

Thank you very much, I never could have figured this out by myself. I tried it and it works like charm. It will be so much easier to make my little keyword patches this way!

4 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Thank you very much, I never could have figured this out by myself. I tried it and it works like charm. It will be so much easier to make my little keyword patches this way!

Credit goes to @Monoman1 who posted instructions on his SL Survival mod page from which I have learned it.

This script does a lot more. You can remove, replace or add elements, to any record if you provide the correct path syntax. KWDA is an example of how Keyword path looks like. The only thing it can't do is flip flags. So it can't reassign armor slots for example. This is still a manual labor. I have yet to find a method to automate it. And I'm not the only one.

Edited by belegost
On 4/18/2024 at 1:25 AM, monsta88 said:

my little keyword patches

You sell yourself short. I spied that you made keyword patch for TAWOBA, and judging by your previous statement you must've done it by hand. Considering the size of this mammoth and the number of records it has, that is not "little".

Edited by belegost
22 minutes ago, belegost said:

You sell yourself short. I spied that you made keyword patch for TAWOBA, and judging by your previous statement you must've done it by hand. Considering the size of this mammoth and the number of records it has, that is not "little".

Thank you for your kind words. By little I mean they don't require any scripting, I just make them by using tools to modify/update other people's content. It was indeed a long time to do the TAWOBA one-by-one (Ninirim too). Compared to that I did the Shinshi patch yesterday in an hour and most of that time was just being in game and take notes of the armors (which boot has high heel and such). The actual SSEEdit work was like 10 minutes and it could have been faster, I was just made sure I didn't do any mistake.