distorted boobs

If you just scale over RaceMenu and want to reduce it use the sliders from here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/45235/

and set the Breast01 scale (left and right) to (1/Breast_scale) that should counter the scale added to the Breast node that gets also added to the Breast01 node.

May not work perfectly with every body mesh, and with some mods that change these two scales.

post-91528-0-29665100-1384283096_thumb.jpg

pushup/gravity option is found in the bodyslide++ sliders when you first create the body (see screenshot above)

along with the other breast size/shape sliders such as breastsh/breastsfantasy, you can customize it to the size/shape you want before you build the body (you can even go over 100% if you manually type in the number)

Ah! I forgot about that.. I will play with the settings tonight and see if I can fix the boobs.

**EDIT

I'm 5 kinds of lost now. I have Caliente's mod 3.2 version and the readme.txt says the following:

________________ Required mods ___________________________________

* BodySlide v1.4.1 (included with CBBE v3.2), by Caliente
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2666
* BBP (animations and skeleton), by CherryHotaling
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=4888
* TBBP (bodyslide pack, animations and skeleton), by Dragonfly0124
http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11463

I have CBBE 3.2 and I think I got BBP animations from CherryHotaling. The last one TBBP by Dragonfly0124 I can not find anywhere. The links on that listed thread are not working; mainly the primary file of

The download links are as follows (new files uploaded on Sept. 26th, please re-download) 
http://www.mediafire...41qfpe7uojuxcc2
(must download, this version includes fix for "crushed breasts" and race specific CTD. The main file comes with a default idle, walk and run, sprint not included)

Without it I try using the slides and the boobs are crushed into the torso like she got hulk smashed.

post-19327-0-73844400-1384305786_thumb.jpg

I have the XP32 skeleton. The small body still has squashed boobs and there is a break at the wrists and ankles. Plus the character seems to "float" about 1' above the ground and keeps turning around. Also, none of the body sliders seem to make any changes except for height and weight (butt and breast don't change size).

post-19327-0-64622800-1384376906_thumb.jpg

post-19327-0-05131900-1384376922_thumb.jpg

i didn't read all posts, but the gap at the hips is caused by the fact, that the used body texture is not made fo the used body mesh.

i had a similar problem with the daedric corset, which is made for CBBE2, leading to this gap when using CBBE3.
So whe you're having this gap when completly naked, the body texture does not fit at all and should be replaced with the one from the body mod or one that's made for the body mod and body mod version that you're using.

i didn't read all posts, but the gap at the hips is caused by the fact, that the used body texture is not made fo the used body mesh.

i had a similar problem with the daedric corset, which is made for CBBE2, leading to this gap when using CBBE3.

So whe you're having this gap when completly naked, the body texture does not fit at all and should be replaced with the one from the body mod or one that's made for the body mod and body mod version that you're using.

So what is the best way to fix it? Do I reinstall mods over until I get it fixed or start a fresh install of Skyrim?

As it's just a mesh and texture problem, you can simply reinstall your body mod. The ESP of your body mod (if any) will stay the same.
But by reinstalling your body mod, the original body texture should be restored, overwriting whatever texture is installed atm, overwriting the current body mesh as well, which helps in case the used and maybe edited body mesh is pointing to the wrong texture.

if you use MO (highly recommended), just reinstall the body mod, replacing the existing one and then sort this mod lower in the mod load order, to ensure no other mods replaces the body texture again. But place (T)BBP meshes after the installed body mod, or you'll loose this functionality.

Plugin and mod load order are easy-to-adjust things in MO, as mod load order in NMM, TMM and Wrye is determined, by which mods you installed as last and can't be rolled back/re-arranged without installing and overwriting again, maybe replacing stuff, you actually wanted to keep (like (T)BBP meshes). in MO you just arrange the mod load order by drag&drop, as with the plugin load order. Can't be easier and more fail safe then this.

MO = Mod Organizer

Like Waxen said: if you're a serious mod user, MO is the only option. (not exactly his words, but the same meaning)

if you solved your boob and texture problem: Good.
About hovering chars: i got no clue, as i never encountered something lik that in Skyrim. Only in oblivion, when using an high heels mod.

if you got an high heels mod for Skyrim installed: get rid of it and see if it solves it.

And i second what pringles89 said: Ensure you got the latest XPMS (or compatible) skeleton installed.

You got all of this installed?
That actually replaces each other, except EroMotion.
For CBBE with BBP install only CHSBHC and afterwards CBBE. Then add BBP via BodySlide.
For UNP install only the UNP packages.
Afterwards install XMPS.

if you reinstall Skyrim, i recommend to switch to MO, which makes any need to reinstall Skyrim obsolete, if used right.

Makes managing mods easier as well.

And yes, it even gives more control, then you could have by installing mods manually.

Why is that? Because you never install anything into the Skyrim folder, never overwrite a file from another mod and you don't have to fight left-overs from uninstalling mods.

Just give it a try. if you have questions, feel free to ask, as you can find many MO users on LL, which can help you.
if you then still can't work with MO, you can still go back to whatever you use now. But not trying MO at all, would be silly.

Btw: AwfulArchdemon made a thread, that helps people that are new to MO. You should pay it a visit here.