distorted boobs

What's realistic depends on the boob size you choose and on personal taste.

As i prefer c-cup, i go with BBP. if you prefer them bigger, you're better off with TBBP, which is more tender ... hence the T in TBBP.

Easiest way: CBBE3 + CHSBHC + XMPS. it's what i use, as it's simply the simplest. ^^

Afterwards just use BodySlide to add the bounce. But be ware, that CHSBHC does not add butt bounce, if that's something you want and i don't know how to add it nor do i care.

Just pay close attention to the description of the body mod, on how to install it and on how to add (T)BBP, if not already included.

But if i ever get around to switch to UNP(what-ever-extension-comes-here-which-just-confuse-me) + XMPS, i'll go with TBBP.

The most realistic looking body mod seems to be 7base. But no matter what, all 3 come with breast sizes from B (maybe even A) up to atomic-boobs.

i really wish TGND (the girl from next door, if i remember right) body would be ported from Oblivion to Skyrim. if it already has been ported, a link would be nice.

Long story short: if i were you, i would decide by the armor mods you want to use. As most UNP armor mods are to unimmersive imo, CBBE is still my choice.

On the other side: No suiting finger nail mods (claws to be more precise) for my little Khajiit available for CBBE, but for UNP.

As he got already confused by body mods, i would not recommend Body Change nor HDT.

Better to start simple and eliminate most error sources. Yes, HDT is a big error source and Body Change is no better. Needs some knowledge beyond his, to get this stuff working over a longer period of time. And even if it works for a short time after installing those mods, they can bug out big time later.

Edit: if you worry about the Nexus download functionality from NMM -> MO can download from the Nexus too, by just clicking the "Add to Manager" button. ;)

And yes, MO lets you know too, if updates for mods are available. You loose no functionality, compared to NMM, but you gain alot more functionality and comfort with MO.

Most of my armor mods are UNP or CBBE and I love the CBBE body.

So with your comment of "Easiest way: CBBE3 + CHSBHC + XMPS. it's what i use, as it's simply the simplest." I should install CBBE3 then CHSBHC then XMPS in that order? I love the jiggle from the TBBP here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9289-rel-new-updates-nov-28th-tender-bbp-a-new-bbp-simulation/#pid245163 so what order install do I do?

PS I'm not a newbie to modding; I have like 30gb of Oblivion mods and I have played Skyrim a long time with mods.. I think I just goofed up the body installing something over what I had.

Depends. if you use NMM, TMM, Wrye or manual installation, it's first CHSBHC, then CBBE and then XMPS.

CHSBHC before CBBE, so CBBE replaces the body files from CHSBHC with it's own, only leaving the animations needed for BBP.

XPMS afterwards is just for safety reasosn, in case you install a body mod, that comes with it's own skeleton. UNP and CBBE don't and of others i don't know. But better safe, then sorry.

if you use MO, you can install in any order. Doesn't matter. Just rearrange the installed mods in the same order, you would need to install them with NMM. CHSBHC -> CBBE -> XPMS.

For the CHSBHC BBP animations, no FNiS is needed. Not even for NoMaaM Breathing idles.

So you can leave this out, until you install FNiS depending mods.

As for MO + FNiS, consult the thread i linked you, as it can become kinda special to install and use. Different for everyone.

And i don't know how to install TBBP on CBBE, as i've never done it and just don't want to copy&paste stuff i read somewhere and that may not work as expected, but i'm sure someone else will help you with that. On the other side: The thread you linked, has pretty detailed informations. But i don't see how those animations are more tender then the ones from CHSBHC. Maybe i'm blind or miss the details ... or both. :/

No matter if you're new to modding or not, Skyrim behaves alot different, compared to older BethSoft games. if it comes down to pure asset replacers it's 99% the same, but as you got confused with body mods, it's better to start from the beginning, as there's alot to take into account, when you start modding Skyrim seriously.

if you reinstall Skyrim, i recommend to switch to MO, which makes any need to reinstall Skyrim obsolete, if used right.

Makes managing mods easier as well.

And yes, it even gives more control, then you could have by installing mods manually.

Why is that? Because you never install anything into the Skyrim folder, never overwrite a file from another mod and you don't have to fight left-overs from uninstalling mods.

Just give it a try. if you have questions, feel free to ask, as you can find many MO users on LL, which can help you.

if you then still can't work with MO, you can still go back to whatever you use now. But not trying MO at all, would be silly.

Btw: AwfulArchdemon made a thread, that helps people that are new to MO. You should pay it a visit here.

The walkthrough seems to be for a very earlier version T_T

Which walk-thru? The one for MO? Then just ask on the thread of the walk-thru or ask in the technical section.

if your questions are clear, you will get some help quickly as most people here suggest switching to MO (making the life of mod users and modders easier) they'll very likely help you with w/e problem you may encounter and/or w/e question you may have.

Btw: The descption on MOs Nexus site is worth a read-thru as well.