Whoonky 💦Group Sex Animations💦 for WickedWhims

Whoonky 💦Group Sex Animations💦 for WickedWhims

View File

Hi! As title says my animations will focus on group sex themes (Gangbang, Orgy, Threesomes+, and so on...)

My objective is to create animations sets with multiple stages, providing high quality and smooth experience.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need assistance or support with my mod.

LL List:

Spoiler

Threefold Desires I - 3M 1F - HandJob - Floor

Threefold Desires II - 3M 1F - Vaginal - Floor

Threefold Desires III - 3M 1F - Vaginal - Floor

Threefold Desires IV - 3M 1F - Vaginal - Floor

Threefold Desires V - 3M 1F - Vaginal - Floor

Threefold Desires VI - 3M 1F - Vaginal - Floor

Video previews

Support me on PATREON and gain early access to my animations,

your support is greatly appreciated!

Requirements:

WickedWhims

12 hours ago, True AI said:

Great start! I can't wait to see more!

Thanks!!

2 hours ago, HorsesShoot810 said:

I would love some group animations!

Don't worry there will be plenty of them, I have a lot of ideas in my mind 🤫

7 hours ago, SalamancaNick said:

These animations are sick thanks for joining the animators list. Also are there any 1m with multiple f coming or are we going to have to wait for that?

Thank you!

Yes my next animation is supposed to be an orgy with 1M and 3F 😄

Posted (edited)
On 3/10/2024 at 12:00 PM, Angelus75 said:

Yes Great Start @Whoonky , smooth, well-crafted animations, I already have over 20,000 in-game animations lol and now a little more, never enough. 🤣

Thanks 😄

On 3/10/2024 at 11:41 AM, n010289 said:

wow, may I ask what other mods did you use to make your sims look like the previews? like graphics etc.? thanks!

I use a reshade called "sassyfrassy", its a bit tough to download so I suggest you to google it and watch a tutorial 

Edited by Whoonky
  • 2 weeks later...

Interesting we have not to my recollection had any that focused on just group sex animations since lifeline stopped doing them, its really nice to see more of that. Are you going to make them sorta on hobby basis or you planning on or have patreon or such set up if anyone like to help support the work?

7 hours ago, Khaine2000DK said:

Interesting we have not to my recollection had any that focused on just group sex animations since lifeline stopped doing them, its really nice to see more of that. Are you going to make them sorta on hobby basis or you planning on or have patreon or such set up if anyone like to help support the work?

I plan on doing some early access on patreon where I'll be releasing one full sequence of animations each month for those who wish to support

On 3/24/2024 at 5:49 PM, Whoonky said:

I plan on doing some early access on patreon where I'll be releasing one full sequence of animations each month for those who wish to support

Looking forward to reverse gangbang with 1 guy and several females feel like there aren't too many of those compared to the opposite, I don't if you want ideas but if you plan on going between girls on guy, guys on girl or just mix up orgy. I think with guys on one girl, some of the stuff that is less of is girl active in gangbang with guys, feel like many of those type of animations are just girl being in it or being reactive.

• 2 weeks later...

Any thoughts on why your animations aren't showing up in WW? I have been using WW animations since I got Sims 4 years ago, and when I first dropped the .package file into Mods, there was no indication that WW had found any new ones. I cannot see any of yours when I search the animations in WW settings. The .package file is not in zipped format and is in the root directory in my Mods folder. At the same time I downloaded yours, I also downloaded a pack from AlchemistAnimations. His aren't showing up either. One other user posted that he was having the same issue with a couple of animation packs not showing up, so it might be an issue with WW.

Posted (edited)
On 4/10/2024 at 1:32 PM, Sandatharius said:

Any thoughts on why your animations aren't showing up in WW? I have been using WW animations since I got Sims 4 years ago, and when I first dropped the .package file into Mods, there was no indication that WW had found any new ones. I cannot see any of yours when I search the animations in WW settings. The .package file is not in zipped format and is in the root directory in my Mods folder. At the same time I downloaded yours, I also downloaded a pack from AlchemistAnimations. His aren't showing up either. One other user posted that he was having the same issue with a couple of animation packs not showing up, so it might be an issue with WW.

That's weird, maybe it's caused by another installed mod? Have you tried removing all mods from your folder except for WW and my animation?

Don't save the game if you do that, otherwise you might encounter some issues later.

Edited by Whoonky
58 minutes ago, Whoonky said:

That's weird, maybe it's caused by another installed mod? Have you tried removing all mods from your folder except for WW and my animation?

Don't save the game if you do that, otherwise you might encounter some issues later.

It's ok - I just didn't have the right location and #of partners. Showing ok now.