Narfi rape my player , everytime i sleep

well, i have a large load-order including a lot of loverslab/non-loverslab mods
surely my problem is from the loverslab one , so heres the description:

when i was finishing narfi's quest , i told him about her sister-death , there was another option (probably from Sexlab-Solution/Notice Me Senpai) to comfort him with sex (no diffrent out-come , just a ''thank you'' dialouge) , after that , everytime my character sleeps (then wake-up) my vision goes blurry + sexlab-event will start with narfi,

all that to say , can someone please tell me how tf i can disable this option 

heres the mods i have and may cause the problem:

Sexlab-Solution / Notice Me Senpai / SanguineDebauchery /
Sexlab-Survival / SexLabStories / DD / Zaz / ToysFrameWork / ToysAndLove / Hot&Wet / BaboDialogue / TroublesOfHeroine / SexLabNights(Disalbed-In-MCM)

1 hour ago, HemloBroth said:

well, i have a large load-order including a lot of loverslab/non-loverslab mods
surely my problem is from the loverslab one , so heres the description:

when i was finishing narfi's quest , i told him about her sister-death , there was another option (probably from Sexlab-Solution/Notice Me Senpai) to comfort him with sex (no diffrent out-come , just a ''thank you'' dialouge) , after that , everytime my character sleeps (then wake-up) my vision goes blurry + sexlab-event will start with narfi,

all that to say , can someone please tell me how tf i can disable this option 

heres the mods i have and may cause the problem:

Sexlab-Solution / Notice Me Senpai / SanguineDebauchery /
Sexlab-Survival / SexLabStories / DD / Zaz / ToysFrameWork / ToysAndLove / Hot&Wet / BaboDialogue / TroublesOfHeroine / SexLabNights(Disalbed-In-MCM)

My suggestion is for your PC not to fall asleep near someone that is clearly mentally and emotionally disturbed.

I'm not saying that just because your PC sleeps naked in derelict buildings she was asking for it or Narfi is somehow excused from raping your character but come on... You can't have been thinking "What can possibly go wrong here"

And you just admitted to having consensual sex with Narfi to comfort him before sleeping in his derelict house and now we are meant to take your word for it that the sex that followed was not consensual?

But all that aside... I may have watched too much L&O: SVU.

Pretty certain that option doesn't exist in Sexlab Solutions but with all the others... I couldn't say. I'm sure SD+ used to have something like this and I would bet money that ToH does but I have no plans on install that again.
DD is a framework for other mods and Zaz is an animation pack for the likes DD so you can probably rule those two out. Other Devious mods could still be the culprit if you have any installed. DCL for example had more pages to it's MCM than Herbert's Dune so good luck finding it in there if that is the cause.

• 2 weeks later...

Go through your modlist slowly in the mod menu in game, and look through every option, its bound to be there, there is no way a mod adds a feature like this without it being able to be toggled off.