TAWOBA + TEWOBA WACCF Rebalance and Devious Devices Patches

View File

It is exactly what the title says, some changes are a bit subjective as I initially made these for my own use. feedback is welcome of course, enjoy!

WACCF Rebalance

• Not required but intended to be used with: Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes
  • Requires: TAWOBA and TEWOBA
  • Renamed armors for consistency
  • Added Frostfall keywords
    • Frostfall not required
    • (bikini armors don't cover much and thusly are quite cold)
  • Rebalanced armors and weapons to follow WACCF
    • Added WACCF Keywords
    • Armor sets as a whole are generally weaker, cheaper, and lighter than their non-bikini counterparts
    • Value and armor rating scales in line with WACCF changes
  • Removed the slot 48 items because I never understood the point in them
  • _SLS_BikiniArmor KID file for those that still use it

WACCF Rebalance + Devious Devices

• Same as the above but with slots updates for Devious Devices
  • Requires the same as above and additionally: TAWOBA and TEWOBA Bikini armor DD framework compatibility
    • Requires meshes and esp
  • Additionally added slot 32 to all bikini tops to increase bikini top mesh compatibility and prevent wearing normal cuirass at the same time

CCOR Patches

• Requires: Complete Crafting Overhaul Remastered
  • Simply ran through the CCOR patcher xedit script and removed the book requirement to make these at the forge
  • Built breakdown recipes for those that may want them

Devious Devices Mesh Patches for mesh patches

Updated meshes to match slot changes (all patches require original mod, only updated meshes where slots needed to be changed)

These should work with TAWOBA and TEWOBA Bikini armor DD framework compatibility if you want just DD meshes and not my other changes

TAWOBA - Devious Masks

• Steel plate and ebony masks as well as elven assault visors I and II are now devious blindfolds 🙈

Recommended:

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/01/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Widget_5 said:

Hey

I just wondered whether this will work with the TAWOBA/TEWOBA BHUN conversion?

Many thanks'

tewoba is the same esp for both 3ba and bhunp. I think there are a couple tawoba versions for bhunp though, baka's bikini quest version likely will not work as I think it was based on the non-remastered version. for any other version as long as there are no changes to the slots or additional armor records it *should work. If there is a specific version you are curious about share a link and I can take a look to confirm if it is compatible, would need a patch, or not something I would support

the mesh patches for sure will not work with bhunp though

Edited by Ondine.
5 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

Is it compatible or planned to be with 

?

this version has changes to keywords and scripts, and adds more armors and weapons, so my waccf files would break the bikini break/harassment feature of that mod and not cover everything in it. no plans right now to support this.

ccor files would be redundant it also has its own integrated ccor patch and breakdown recipes.

Great work! Thanks for the edit - I've always been bothered by the bikini armor balance in actual gameplay especially when using mods like open world loot - so this solves a lot of it. 

I currently use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/111200 this for some fixes to the armor - so i'm gonna try and see how that plays with your bodyslide files so that's another potential compatiiblity issue

Just now, randompersons123 said:

Great work! Thanks for the edit - I've always been bothered by the bikini armor balance in actual gameplay especially when using mods like open world loot - so this solves a lot of it. 

I currently use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/111200 this for some fixes to the armor - so i'm gonna try and see how that plays with your bodyslide files so that's another potential compatiiblity issue

appreciate it! Yes, I have also been keeping an eye on that one, once kahvipannu84's tweaks get to a point that they aren't being updated as often I will likely add a DD mesh patch for that as well.

2 hours ago, a_random_user said:

Thanks for this, the balance of the original has always bothered me, especially the value/weight ratio of a lot of items.

I noticed that both the esps from the CCOR patch could be esl flagged.

good call, both are now flagged esl in the 1.01 upload

3 hours ago, ItsJustAnotherRandomGuy said:

Am I installed everything correctly? Hide belt isn't showing up in game, probably because of it's slot mismatch in Outfit Studio (slot 52) and Tawoba remastered esp (slot 58) I'm not sure. Also same for hide shoulders. I only checked hide bikini.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.01653a1516865fc8b9fb5925814074d0.png

Thanks! should be fixed in the new version along with some other changes I had already made, let me know if you still see any issues :)

Somehow i have a problem with the bottoms.

When i equip them i see some flickering near the neck of my char but nothing is visible after this flickering not in the correct place nor anywhere else.

What i find curious is that only the bottoms are invisible Abs, Pauldrons, Tassets, etc. are visible.

I mainly tested with the iron set but checked the Blade and Hide bottoms too.

image.png.dffa0ac4f5694f019cf5518830082693.png

I have the same issue. I think TAWOBA and TEWOBA Bikini armor DD framework compatibility 2023-07-16 is breaking item since as soon as I activate that mod I got invisible equipment. Probably because it is for an older version. The sets from the expanded work fine, but the original TAWOBA some do, some don't and in some cases, only certain items don't.

I use this to spawn all sets so I can check: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64653

Edited by FireSplitter

@Dibellor@FireSplitter can you rebuild your bodyslide files and let me know if that fixes it? the meshes wont do anything unless you run bodyslide, and if you activate ESPs for any of the DD versions you will get invisible armor if you don't rebuild.

Additionally @Dibellor, it looks like you might be missing 334941625_(Pumpkin)-TEWOBAforDD-20230716.7z from TAWOBA and TEWOBA Bikini armor DD framework compatibility. you will need to install that before running bodyslide.

Hopefully those things fix the issues yall are seeing 🤞:)

Well i got them showing.

I don't really know what change finally triggered the fix but this is a working setup for me.

In Bodyslide i build first all in CBBE then 3BA and finally kp84_squeeze and tawo_patch together.

image.png.bd7b22009ac0e4709757b6c62bef9ae2.png

2 hours ago, Ondine. said:

@Dibellor@FireSplitter can you rebuild your bodyslide files and let me know if that fixes it? the meshes wont do anything unless you run bodyslide, and if you activate ESPs for any of the DD versions you will get invisible armor if you don't rebuild.

Additionally @Dibellor, it looks like you might be missing 334941625_(Pumpkin)-TEWOBAforDD-20230716.7z from TAWOBA and TEWOBA Bikini armor DD framework compatibility. you will need to install that before running bodyslide.

Hopefully those things fix the issues yall are seeing 🤞:)

I have done that several times in different combinations but when using the DD framework armor begins to be invisible. Of course I am rebuilding everything in bodyslide otherwise nothing would work at all. 

image.png.859d8ce01fe9bdfefdf394814441cc4f.png

The above, built with body slide, smashed/unsmashed has issues. Some sets are fine, TEWOBA are all fine but most sets from TAWOBA have issues.

Not using any patches, just main mods, work fine for both. 

The only thing that I do not use is WACCF, but you mentioned it should work without it too. 

2 hours ago, Ondine. said:

@FireSplitterif you use just the DD compatibility mod and none of my files do you still have issues?

Yes. I tried step by step install and the issues start after installing the DD framework on TAWOBA with none of your files. I have 3BA and I saw in comments of that mod that some items have issues and are invisible. I have not tried building non-3BA to test.

3 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

Yes. I tried step by step install and the issues start after installing the DD framework on TAWOBA with none of your files. I have 3BA and I saw in comments of that mod that some items have issues and are invisible. I have not tried building non-3BA to test.

okay well that at least confirms its nothing to do with my esps or meshes. also if that tawoba aroused keywords esp wasn't made specifically for DD slots it will conflict with the changes, you may want to remove that

On 3/18/2024 at 7:36 PM, Ondine. said:

okay well that at least confirms its nothing to do with my esps or meshes. also if that tawoba aroused keywords esp wasn't made specifically for DD slots it will conflict with the changes, you may want to remove that

Its likely overlooked meshes.
I noticed Leather (Studded) Thongs 1 and 3 are missing modified nif files, so bodyslide builds them with the old dismember partition IDs and they become invisible

Edit: From a quick glance on MO, these meshes are using their default bodyslides, so they will become invisible when the esp and nif partition data is mismatched

TAWOBA

* Iron: Thong 1
* Nordic Carved: All
* Nord Plate: Abs 1,2; Top 3; Shoulder 2,4,5; Tasset 1; Thong 1,3,5,6;

* Steel: Abs 2,3,5; Top 5; Breastplate; Gauntlet 2; Shoulder 1R; Tasset 1C; Thight 4; Thong 1,2,3;

* Studded: Gorget; Thight 1; Thong 1,3

Attached are the missing bodyslide files for the above armors with the (hopefully) correct partition slots

TAWOBA DD Missing.7z

TAWOBA Nordic Carved [3BA].7z

Edited by Usagirei
Attach Missing NIFs, Added Nordic Carved