THE KILLING ANTIDOTE PLAYTEST NUDES MODS REQUEST

49 minutes ago, Derek1986 said:

I'd use it. if able to convert outfits to match body type. 

Clothes have to be individually edited to fit the body shape and everything with cloth physics would most likely have clipping issues. I'd wait till the game releases before going through all that trouble.

On 3/15/2024 at 7:48 PM, humBurgers said:

After you selected the variation you want and have moved it to the ~mods folder.
Delete or move the "tka_jodinude_P.pak" file out of the ~mods folder. It allows the game to load the pak file that contains the pubic hair variation you prefered. 

Im have tried it but her bras n panty still on.

On 3/24/2024 at 7:19 AM, TheGreatKatulu said:

Clothes have to be individually edited to fit the body shape and everything with cloth physics would most likely have clipping issues. I'd wait till the game releases before going through all that trouble.

I agree, if any wanted to tackle it would suck to make more work for themselves.   Seems like if they do plan to add anymore outfits in the base game.  Likely not going to be that appealing as the ones removed.  Which leaves any sexy new additions only obtainable through there Patreon. Which might far extent past game completion.  What they have already seems plenty enough to me.  Of course, it's still better to wait till at least gets out of the play testing phase. To make sure everything properly integrates. With the more official build. 

19 hours ago, 666phantom666 said:

Already tried that few months ago, it's nowhere near TKA. The combat needed so much work it was horrible. I don't remember being able to change or remove clothes either. The female model is somewhat decent though.  The only game so far that actually seems pretty fun is 

The Game of Annie 安妮的游戏 on Steam (steampowered.com)

Still needs some better optimization but I think could have alot potential.  It actually is fun game but extremely hard.  Human enemies are a bit to accurate and all shoot like snipers. 

Edited by Derek1986
5 hours ago, Derek1986 said:

Already tried that few months ago, it's nowhere near TKA. The combat needed so much work it was horrible. I don't remember being able to change or remove clothes either. The female model is somewhat decent though.  The only game so far that actually seems pretty fun is 

The Game of Annie 安妮的游戏 on Steam (steampowered.com)

Still needs some better optimization but I think could have alot potential.  It actually is fun game but extremely hard.  Human enemies are a bit to accurate and all shoot like snipers. 

Thi a unity game as well also run like a trash small chance to get mods for this one as well

Edited by xlegendgame

Can anyone here in the community find a mod to get those Chinese dresses and bra and panty straps?? NOTE: the dresses I'm referring to are those dresses that are generally charging a lot of money on Patreon....and the panties and bra straps I'm referring to are the ones from the mod on the nexus...on pages 23 /12 to 23/23 in the photos there. Thank you to anyone who can answer me.

On 3/31/2024 at 12:02 AM, ryo0585 said:

Can anyone here in the community find a mod to get those Chinese dresses and bra and panty straps?? NOTE: the dresses I'm referring to are those dresses that are generally charging a lot of money on Patreon....and the panties and bra straps I'm referring to are the ones from the mod on the nexus...on pages 23 /12 to 23/23 in the photos there. Thank you to anyone who can answer me.

First of all, we can't share Patreon content here and it's only $5 anyway. Second, I can't decipher what mod you're talking about on the nexus. You're going to have to give us a link or something.

Em 01/04/2024 às 06:57, JoeMesh disse:

Primeiro de tudo, não podemos compartilhar o conteúdo do Patreon aqui e é apenas US $ 5 de qualquer maneira. Em segundo lugar, eu não consigo decifrar de que mod você está falando no nexus. Você vai ter que nos dar um link ou algo assim.

Olá está tudo bem? Eu me refiro a este mod aqui o link está lá
https://www.nexusmods.com/thekillingantidote/mods/4
As roupas em questão são as das páginas 23/12 a 23/23. Eu agradeceria se você pudesse me dar alguma ajuda.

On 4/1/2024 at 6:57 AM, JoeMesh said:

First of all, we can't share Patreon content here and it's only $5 anyway. Second, I can't decipher what mod you're talking about on the nexus. You're going to have to give us a link or something.

hello everything is fine? I refer to this mod here the link is there
The clothes in question are those on pages 23/12 to 23/23. I would appreciate it if you could give me some help.

31 minutes ago, ryo0585 said:

The clothes in question are those on pages 23/12 to 23/23. I would appreciate it if you could give me some help.

If the dresses and lingerie are patreon exclusive then the outfit meshes won't exist in game unless you download the outfit pak file provided by the dev when subbed to their patreon.

20 hours ago, ryo0585 said:

If you mean these two then you are asking for Patreon exclusive outfits as well. There's no getting around it. Either pay the $5 or ask somewhere else.

4-1711117419-215870226.webp

4-1711190248-313988195.webp

5 hours ago, hola1980 said:

Is there a patch or mod with sexual content? Someone told me there was a scene but I don't know if it's true. 

Only nude mods. 

Unfortunately, the developers are not going to add sex content, only clothes.

6 hours ago, Tirsk said:

Only nude mods. 

Unfortunately, the developers are not going to add sex content, only clothes.

And you know of a game similar to this one that does have sex content? 

1 hour ago, hola1980 said:

And you know of a game similar to this one that does have sex content? 

I only know of "Too Much Light" by Shineku. It's still in development and early versions are on Patreon.

It's a 3D zombie shooter with a customizable girl and defeat scenes w/ gallery.

Wouldn't really recommend it right now though because there isn't a lot of content and releases are few and far between. Like most crowdfunded adult games, this one is likely to fizzle after many years.

Screenshot_46.png.71337886a96d9d509b7b694fa75f7d8a.png

8 hours ago, DORODERE said:

I only know of "Too Much Light" by Shineku. It's still in development and early versions are on Patreon.

It's a 3D zombie shooter with a customizable girl and defeat scenes w/ gallery.

Wouldn't really recommend it right now though because there isn't a lot of content and releases are few and far between. Like most crowdfunded adult games, this one is likely to fizzle after many years.

Screenshot_46.png.71337886a96d9d509b7b694fa75f7d8a.png

I didn't know it, thanks, here's another similar game 

https://f95zone.to/threads/bioasshard-arena-v0-9-271-versusx.11662/

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/16/2024 at 11:39 AM, TheGreatKatulu said:

Since the coming update will probably break every mod I'm just messing around with the character model. I basically made her your average sex doll fantasy. :D

Some of you cultured gentlemen may actually recognize who has been the main inspiration for this...

Hide contents

TheKillingAntidote-Win64-Shipping2024-03-1619-24-23.jpg.86d54eb997937da87c29f94fe113e076.jpgTheKillingAntidote-Win64-Shipping2024-03-1619-24-27.jpg.9898a9bbaa4c1acaebe7ece0916b12c4.jpgTheKillingAntidote-Win64-Shipping2024-03-1619-24-34.jpg.d398fb4954e23ac6ed997e28c2dfe8b4.jpgTheKillingAntidote-Win64-Shipping2024-03-1619-27-51.jpg.ce1061159e2737639d397d884517c9d7.jpgTheKillingAntidote-Win64-Shipping2024-03-1619-24-43.jpg.1575156d78bc56db8d57162eddc42002.jpg

Hi, Is this mod available? where is for download it? thanks.