Jump to content

THE KILLING ANTIDOTE PLAYTEST NUDES MODS REQUEST


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 7/28/2026 at 9:29 AM, imboroug said:

I installed this mod, but it has this problem, is it possible to fix it?

  Hide contents

TheKillingAntidote-Win64-Shipping2024-03-1517-18-11.png.40f2ac2ee41fb614df3e7de53f745131.webp.2994e584fb23b34c2f80c5347c8e692a.webp

Знімок екрана 2026-07-28 191634.png

 

 

It's outdated. And it more than likely will never get updated.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 8/9/2026 at 7:10 AM, ryedgerd50 said:

Anyone know which mod is the Dead or alive outfit mod? it got removed from steam

well, i keeping it so im gonna share it for you

doa.rar

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hello, maybe those present here have saved a mod called High Poly. This mod allows you to separate the body from the clothes.  

 

image.png.ef84fcdda0308ad482bb6b34c0496819.png

Edited by ск2013
Posted
On 7/28/2026 at 6:29 PM, imboroug said:

I installed this mod, but it has this problem, is it possible to fix it?

  Hide contents

TheKillingAntidote-Win64-Shipping2024-03-1517-18-11.png.40f2ac2ee41fb614df3e7de53f745131.webp.2994e584fb23b34c2f80c5347c8e692a.webp

Знімок екрана 2026-07-28 191634.png

 

Where did you download it from?

Posted (edited)

So I think I found out it is OPM Camera Tool In-Game Overlay, but how exactly do I get that tool to control the in-game objects? I never seen one in UUU.

Edited by TranscendedGuy
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 9/12/2026 at 11:53 AM, ск2013 said:

Hello, maybe those present here have saved a mod called High Poly. This mod allows you to separate the body from the clothes.  

 

image.png.ef84fcdda0308ad482bb6b34c0496819.png

I'd be interested to know what kind of high poly mod that is, because I'm currently looking for exactly such a mod that separates the body from the clothing. And where to find it.

Posted
On 24.09.2026 at 23:53, Schalli1980 said:

Мне было бы интересно узнать, что это за высокополигональный мод, потому что сейчас я ищу именно такой мод, который отделяет тело от одежды. И где его найти.

Finding it is a real problem, since this mod is no longer available, which is why I’m asking if anyone has saved it and can share it.

Posted

Hey im copy pasting Jodi nude mod on Pak but the mod wont appear in game.
any help?
I have the game pirated, i dont have it from steam

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...