Looking to make Friends

Hello I'm looking for anyone to play games with. I am not so much talkative at first until I get to know you better, I don't know why it is just a case with everyone.

I have tried making friends in my workplace, but I end up always talking to no one beacuse I am too polite to intrude on someone's conversation, fearing i might break their flow of their current topic. I value honesty and being polite, if you don't have such traits no worries I do not judge. I am told, i am great listener and for some reason some people open up to my about their worries and so on. I listen of course beacuse ignoring would be impolite, when they ask me what they should do I give them piece of my honest mind an advice I think could work but I always say it is an advice it should not be taken as an prediction...

For some reason I had predicted some outcomes during my years of living.

If you're struggling with anything you can hit me up so we can talk about it, I had my share of struggles, witnessed few deaths of close ones.

Take into consideration I am not trained professional when it comes to advices, I'm giving them based on my experience it may not be the same for you as it was for me.

I might have gone off-topic with this but if I can help you or point you towards right path It will be my pleasure.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2024 at 11:28 PM, branmakmuffin said:

Well, what's happening in your life lately? That's a friendly kind of  thing to ask.

I have been diagnosed with scoliosis and much more tests are going to happen. My dog is now healthy.  I might have gone down the drain with my health though.

On 2/13/2024 at 11:38 AM, Blitztaku said:

Hello I'm looking for anyone to play games with. I am not so much talkative at first until I get to know you better, I don't know why it is just a case with everyone.

I have tried making friends in my workplace, but I end up always talking to no one beacuse I am too polite to intrude on someone's conversation, fearing i might break their flow of their current topic. I value honesty and being polite, if you don't have such traits no worries I do not judge. I am told, i am great listener and for some reason some people open up to my about their worries and so on. I listen of course beacuse ignoring would be impolite, when they ask me what they should do I give them piece of my honest mind an advice I think could work but I always say it is an advice it should not be taken as an prediction...

For some reason I had predicted some outcomes during my years of living.

If you're struggling with anything you can hit me up so we can talk about it, I had my share of struggles, witnessed few deaths of close ones.

Take into consideration I am not trained professional when it comes to advices, I'm giving them based on my experience it may not be the same for you as it was for me.

I might have gone off-topic with this but if I can help you or point you towards right path It will be my pleasure.

You're on the wrong kind of site for stuff like this...

17 hours ago, Stormer said:

You're on the wrong kind of site for stuff like this...

My man, I only can find Chinese or Russians when I try to find folk anywhere else. And I don't speak either of those languages.

4 hours ago, Blitztaku said:

My man, I only can find Chinese or Russians when I try to find folk anywhere else. And I don't speak either of those languages.

Just play some coop games on steam? Pretty easy to find new people/communities like that...

Way better alternative, than searching for "friends" on forum, which is used as an outlet or "substitute" for hornyposters...

Edited by Stormer
2 hours ago, Stormer said:

Just play some coop games on steam? Pretty easy to find new people/communities like that...

Way better alternative, than searching for "friends" on forum, which is used as an outlet or "substitute" for hornyposters...

Thus we learn to separate the wheat from the chaff.

I'm not hornyposting, just genuinely want to make good connections! Although this may be a strange place to look for it... but who knows

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2024 at 8:27 AM, Blitztaku said:

yes. Also look at this epic screenshot i made.

Skull and Bones2024-2-25-15-6-37.jpg

What game is this from?

Here another Screenshot from Skull and Bones

Honestly, they are hard to do because photo mode does not stop the game due to it being multiplayer and possibility of being attacked by enemy ships...

Skull and Bones2024-2-25-15-6-53.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2024 at 4:53 PM, Stormer said:

You have a very limited view about ppl on LL. 🙄

Lewd modding can be a hobby like anything else, thus is a great way to connect to online humans or as conversation starter.

45 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

You have a very limited view about ppl on LL. 🙄

Lewd modding can be a hobby like anything else, thus is a great way to connect to online humans or as conversation starter.

Really? Try that in a conversation, next time you want to network with somebody xD Let me know the results afterwards, be happy to hear your experience.

Posted (edited)

Honestly have never had this problem (for long anyway). Quite the opposite in fact since I can't seem to learn how to STFU. But at least I'm listening to people too, giving them the benefit of the doubt while I generally despise/pity them... :cool:

Edited by KoolHndLuke
8 hours ago, Stormer said:

Really? Try that in a conversation, next time you want to network with somebody xD Let me know the results afterwards, be happy to hear your experience

Have you ever seen the movie Ratatouille? What is your oppinion on a rat in the kitchen, do you think that is filthy?

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Stormer said:

Really? Try that in a conversation, next time you want to network with somebody xD Let me know the results afterwards, be happy to hear your experience.

You can't be that daft. As if you could talk about everything anytime everywhere to everyone. Just think about other topics you might want to hold back on depending on what situation you find yourself in. 

Various interests give you options in conversations you can choose from or give you the experience to give other ppl an opportunity to open up.

Tolerance and be able to differentiate helps more than just to limit ppl to fit your worldview.  

I would say you can be more open about stuff here on LL than any other place, because if everyone has a dirty secret they might be more tolerant about other ppls ideas and wishes. (exceptions confirm the rule 😉).

Edited by donttouchmethere

We should all try to remember that each of us feel, think and act differently.

Tolerance goes both ways here on this and other subjects.

A spoken (in this case typed) word is just the way that individual sees things, does not mean they are wrong, they just see things different, does not mean a differing viewpoint is any less valid. 

Calling names only inflates/inflames the situation, does nothing towards settling anything.

@Blitztaku I enjoy speaking to other cultures/people outside my small world, gimme a shout.