keep in mind idk what is happen but did we just decided that starfield not a good modding area just saying that it been out for a faw months and yet we are still not really modding that match 

i get it but there is already a scrip extender. i guess we are wait to see what modding tool that they give. but modding for skyrim and follout blow up but starfield still had 16 mods for like 3 months or so. and there all the some 3 mods but a little different. main menu change , billboards change and mags change.

i have dyslexia so try to be toxic 

Edited by tommy32109546

You said it yourself - we have to wait until the mod tools are released.  Also there will be frequent updates/fixes to the base game, which might break mods temporarily.

Maybe not to the same level as Skyrim or Fallout 4, but I'm sure the mods will come in time.

I think there are quite a lot of mods given what can be done only with xedit and scripts... What worries me is the download rates are low...

But I notice on reddit that a lot of people have taken a break from playing SF to wait for DLC/Mods.

I think there will be a good amount of mods, that's for sure. To customize the gameplay.

2 hours ago, tommy32109546 said:

i get it but there is already a scrip extender

So all you need to do is show me how to trigger a script extender function from papyrus, and I'll get right on it. Seriously.

For Fallout 4, we didn't get a script extender until well after the CK was released, and it came with Papyrus integration out of the box. This time the extender was released really early, but no papyrus integration since there's no official papyrus source files to base it on.

We do have a port of Fallout 4's Screen Archer Menu, and ports of a pile of Skyrim and Fallout animations, so you can set up poses using console commands. But if you want them as part of gameplay, you're going to need to be a bit patient.

I'am already pretty overwhelmed by the mods starfield has without any official support, yet. Most people, me included, probably just played a bit to test the grounds and see the game once vanilla just to go on hibernation until CK is released. There is already new ship parts, recently the first voiced follower was released, tons of armor, the mandatory trillion different rEshAdes and with nafsf even an animation framework. 
Personally i think the base game isnt as strong as Skyrim or Fallout 3/4 but however, i feel like with mods it has a lot more potential than both of them. 

2 hours ago, urabi said:

I'am already pretty overwhelmed by the mods starfield has without any official support, yet. Most people, me included, probably just played a bit to test the grounds and see the game once vanilla just to go on hibernation until CK is released. There is already new ship parts, recently the first voiced follower was released, tons of armor, the mandatory trillion different rEshAdes and with nafsf even an animation framework. 
Personally i think the base game isnt as strong as Skyrim or Fallout 3/4 but however, i feel like with mods it has a lot more potential than both of them. 

i never clamed that i know every thing so idk what goes behind the scene and as for the game it is nothing more the a Bethesda but at the same time that what makes it good even to this day people are still playing Skyrim and Fallout games i mean i can same the some thing you said about starfield but say Skyrim Fallout i don't play the game caz they work perfectly  infect i play game like for the bugs

man i am tired 

Edited by tommy32109546

Script extender, aswell everything else, is extremely limited until proper Papyrus API will be released alongside CK, thats what people who know their way around say.

So yes, tools are crucial for a mods that wasn't already made (and there is a lot made already considering all the factors).

Edited by Allnarta