56 minutes ago, maihfc said:

Hmm, interesting. I've run LOOT since I had that plugin installed, but I don't think I got that. I'll have to check that out again. Thanks!

Oh yeah. I ran LOOT and I'm getting it now. My sloppy build practices. I removed the ESL flag, compressed form IDs, added ESL back, and now LOOT is happy. (Of course, it'll break saves.) I'll put together a proper build after I do some bug fixing and testing (including with @MarcusHalberstram's OSL Aroused), hoping in a couple days.

On 2/3/2024 at 3:30 AM, maihfc said:

I was looking at this a bit tonight and the priority is really low. Only 100. If you have other DAR/OAR idle animation mods installed, they might be overriding it. I took the animations out, put them into my mod as OAR animations (just for testing), and set priority much higher (2000000) and added an arousal condition of 25 or more (just for fun) and it works (see screen shot)....

I'd also suggest that you set a new condition for the animations in OAR (don't know if you can do this with DAR), but with OAR, set a condition on each of the animations to check that the player is using "CurrentFurniture" and set it to the furniture formID:803 that Lap Sitting provides. This way, the 'lap sitting animations' do not play when the player just sits normally anywhere else. This is what I've done and so far it seems to have solved the problem for me.

lapSitting.jpg.fa708b80c03906d41f2da36b6d644855.jpg

FYI - I use OSLA, and it works, but the NPC and the player get horny really really fast, I have to turn down the rate they get horny to like 1 every 10 seconds kind of thing to even remotely make it manageable or they both just start shooting off like fireworks constantly. This could just be my game, I know it's not setup correctly yet. But it is working.

Second, could you please make an option to also turn off the climax for the npc as well as the player. Personally, I don't like the idea of them actually climaxing - or perhaps the ability to speak to them once they reach a certain level and offer to 'finish eachother off quickly and quietly' which would then permit a one time climax for both while they're sitting (this would be ideal imo). Just a thought.

Edited by blippyp
On 3/11/2024 at 10:56 PM, MarcusHalberstram said:

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post link. But here it is:

I tried to drop in an existing game but I kept getting CTDs, however @blippyp says it works, so you should be good to go!

On 3/15/2024 at 1:21 PM, blippyp said:

I'd also suggest that you set a new condition for the animations in OAR (don't know if you can do this with DAR), but with OAR, set a condition on each of the animations to check that the player is using "CurrentFurniture" and set it to the furniture formID:803 that Lap Sitting provides. This way, the 'lap sitting animations' do not play when the player just sits normally anywhere else. This is what I've done and so far it seems to have solved the problem for me.

lapSitting.jpg.fa708b80c03906d41f2da36b6d644855.jpg

FYI - I use OSLA, and it works, but the NPC and the player get horny really really fast, I have to turn down the rate they get horny to like 1 every 10 seconds kind of thing to even remotely make it manageable or they both just start shooting off like fireworks constantly. This could just be my game, I know it's not setup correctly yet. But it is working.

Second, could you please make an option to also turn off the climax for the npc as well as the player. Personally, I don't like the idea of them actually climaxing - or perhaps the ability to speak to them once they reach a certain level and offer to 'finish eachother off quickly and quietly' which would then permit a one time climax for both while they're sitting (this would be ideal imo). Just a thought.

Hi there! Good tips! Turning off chair-sitter climax, yes, actually, the original idea was just increasing arousal, so I'm going to make it an option to turn off. As for a conversation, that's not a bad idea, but I've never got into dialogue since it means Creation Kit work and it always gives me grief. I'll look into it.

2 hours ago, maihfc said:

Hi there! Good tips! Turning off chair-sitter climax, yes, actually, the original idea was just increasing arousal, so I'm going to make it an option to turn off. As for a conversation, that's not a bad idea, but I've never got into dialogue since it means Creation Kit work and it always gives me grief. I'll look into it.

The dialogue is actually pretty simple tbh, maybe I'll work on it if I get distracted from my game for a few minutes. I'd suggest two options, first an 'offer' to finish the player/npc off on the down-low, ie: just a verbal text thing, something like, "[player's name] slides her hand gently into [npc's] trouser's and gets a firm hold of his member. with a few quick thrust's to finish [npc] off, you can feel him shudder as your hand begins to get very slimy and sticky." that kind of thing, and another where you're asked if you'd like to go somewhere privately and then watch as they both jump up and go to the nearest available bed to really get wet and wild or just do the nasty right there on the spot like normally force under these circumstances.

If I whip something up I'll post it with whatever the latest version is and you can take it or leave it if you want. Maybe someone else will whip it up quickly also, I'm pretty sure I won't rush to do it, but eventually, I'm sure I will if you don't.

Anyway, I like where these related mods are going, would like to see much more with this (including them all wrapping up into one mod). Can't wait to see some better animations get thrown together for it, that would be really cool (man I wish I knew how to do animations, it's about the last thing I really need to figure out). I still can't believe with all the animation work being done the past few years that STILL no one has gone all vampire nuts and created lots of attack bites and lots of different random animations for feeding on people (aggressively, passively, while sleeping, etc..) some vamp geek out there must have the skills - GO DO IT! I want one specifically where (from a good distance, like 6-8 feet) you can push a power or whatever and the player leaps on the back of an npc and just starts going on a feeding frenzy on their neck until they're dead - lots of aggressive movements with him trying to shake the player off slowly getting more and more passive and slower and slower as the player (I'm picture a petite female character here) just wraps around them like a python and refuses to let go until they're drained, maybe even go so far as drop and roll around on the ground near the end as they can feel their life force slipping away. That would be cool, they 'kind of' have a similar animation for ESO (not nearly as dramatic mind you), I'm surprised no one has ported that over yet.

haha anyways, thanks for your efforts

Edited by blippyp
2 hours ago, blippyp said:

The dialogue is actually pretty simple tbh, maybe I'll work on it if I get distracted from my game for a few minutes. I'd suggest two options, first an 'offer' to finish the player/npc off on the down-low, ie: just a verbal text thing, something like, "[player's name] slides her hand gently into [npc's] trouser's and gets a firm hold of his member. with a few quick thrust's to finish [npc] off, you can feel him shudder as your hand begins to get very slimy and sticky." that kind of thing, and another where you're asked if you'd like to go somewhere privately and then watch as they both jump up and go to the nearest available bed to really get wet and wild or just do the nasty right there on the spot like normally force under these circumstances.

If I whip something up I'll post it with whatever the latest version is and you can take it or leave it if you want. Maybe someone else will whip it up quickly also, I'm pretty sure I won't rush to do it, but eventually, I'm sure I will if you don't.

Anyway, I like where these related mods are going, would like to see much more with this (including them all wrapping up into one mod). Can't wait to see some better animations get thrown together for it, that would be really cool (man I wish I knew how to do animations, it's about the last thing I really need to figure out). I still can't believe with all the animation work being done the past few years that STILL no one has gone all vampire nuts and created lots of attack bites and lots of different random animations for feeding on people (aggressively, passively, while sleeping, etc..) some vamp geek out there must have the skills - GO DO IT! I want one specifically where (from a good distance, like 6-8 feet) you can push a power or whatever and the player leaps on the back of an npc and just starts going on a feeding frenzy on their neck until they're dead - lots of aggressive movements with him trying to shake the player off slowly getting more and more passive and slower and slower as the player (I'm picture a petite female character here) just wraps around them like a python and refuses to let go until they're drained, maybe even go so far as drop and roll around on the ground near the end as they can feel their life force slipping away. That would be cool, they 'kind of' have a similar animation for ESO (not nearly as dramatic mind you), I'm surprised no one has ported that over yet.

haha anyways, thanks for your efforts

Just posted update with ability to turn off chair-sitter climax (off by default).

Re. dialogue, those sound like good options. I just haven't played with the actual dialogue mechanics in CK yet. 

Re. animating, yeah, that's a tough one to get into, for me at least. I tried a couple times. (Open Blender... Try to pan camera... It doesn't work... I give up :D) I'm sure there are some great animators on Patreon if you do some digging. (Don't know if all those guys who did the SLAL anim packs are still at it?) I bet there are some with vampy anims not far off from what you're looking for (or I guess you could commission someone if you have the coin to spare). 

I still want to try to keep this mod relatively small, but happy to look at integrating other mods if it's not too much effort.

11 hours ago, LuckyHuman said:

Hello, I was one of the people who had issues with the previous versions of this mod, I just want to report that 2.1.1b works perfectly, good work!

Hello @LuckyHuman, thanks for following up! Glad to hear it's finally working. I wanted to circle back with you and @chaoticsoul after @suction pointed out the plugin was not properly ESLified to see if maybe it was part of the problem.

I had a lot of problems doing a clean install in an existing game. My advice for everyone if you ever need to remove completely or re-install, be sure to use Resaver and search for "ILSA" to find all instances of objects from this mod. ("ILSA" matches a few other objects not from this mod, so double-check before deleting.) I'll always include a 3- or 4-letter prefix for objects added by my mods to make it easy to find and remove anything they might leave behind.

6 hours ago, memati? said:

Cant download the newest version. My browser is detecting a virus. Dunno why.

Hi there! Can you post a screen shot of the message you are seeing? Do you see it with other downloads on LoversLab? You might need to disable it temporarily so you can download it.

6 hours ago, blahity said:

I'm having trouble getting the mod to recognize SoS length when displaying messages. It only seems to display generic ones.

Hi there! Can you confirm in SoS settings that chair-sitter has a schlong? The latest version of this mod has an Integrations MCM page (see screen shot). Make sure you see SoS listed there with "YES". If you don't see it, maybe your version of SoS is not recognized for some reason.

Also, check the sizes of schlong and compare it to the Schlong Tier 1 in the Settings MCM page (see other screen shot). If the size is smaller than that number, then it will not register.

mcm_2.1.1b_03.jpg

mcm_2.1.1b_01.jpg

2 hours ago, randy1990 said:

i have no mcm entry

Hi there! Sometimes it takes a long time to show up. I see slow MCM first-time loading with a lot of mods. Check your papyrus log file. I don't know where it is on your computer. You will need to find your My Games folder, probably under your personal user folder somewhere: 

...\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script\Papyrus0.log

Search in this file for "ILSA" to see if there are messages caused by this mod but that are not caught inside this mod. If it's not loading properly, this is where you'll see messages.

Also check for this file:

...\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script\User\ImmersiveLapSittingArousal.0.log

This is the log file that this mod writes its messages to.

6 minutes ago, blahity said:

@maihfcI confirmed both of those options in the MCM menu. I also checked the arousal of the lap-sitter and the chair-sitter. I tried turning off and on the Sexlab gender option and sitting down again with no changes.

Can you DM me your config and log files?

My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\ILSAConfig.json

My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log (I only want to see messages with "ILSA", so you can delete everything else)

My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script\User\ImmersiveLapSittingArousal.0.log

(your overwrite or Data folder)\Immersive Lap Sitting Arousal\L10nMessages.json

@maihfcHere's log but I'm still not sure what could be causing an issue. I changed a few settings but it didn't change anything. I see in the log that it was detecting his size.

EDIT: Whoops! just say the message I'll DM it!

Edited by blahity
7 hours ago, blahity said:

I'm having trouble getting the mod to recognize SoS length when displaying messages. It only seems to display generic ones.

For anyone else who encounters this, the problem is how the tiers work:

Tier 1 = schlongs sized 0 (but SoS must be installed!) to what you enter here, inclusive

Tier 2 = schlongs sized > Tier 1 to whatever value you put here

Tier 3 = schlongs sized > Tier 2 to whatever value you put here, so make sure it's max schlong size, 99, or whatever it is.

I'll make this work better in a future version.

@maihfc The mod is working fine for me now. Turns out the problem was on my end. Kinda figured. I had to completely uninstall all versions of the mod, re-download the newest version, delete the ilsaconfig files and start a new game. After that it works just fine.

Welp my usually wait a day and try to redownload seems to have cleared up that Virus warning. Got to love chrome and its false positives lol. 😅

side note as per other users said,  mine did took while for it to show up in the mcm but seems to be ok hizzah!

On 3/18/2024 at 4:49 AM, maihfc said:

Just posted update with ability to turn off chair-sitter climax (off by default).

Re. dialogue, those sound like good options. I just haven't played with the actual dialogue mechanics in CK yet. 

Re. animating, yeah, that's a tough one to get into, for me at least. I tried a couple times. (Open Blender... Try to pan camera... It doesn't work... I give up :D) I'm sure there are some great animators on Patreon if you do some digging. (Don't know if all those guys who did the SLAL anim packs are still at it?) I bet there are some with vampy anims not far off from what you're looking for (or I guess you could commission someone if you have the coin to spare). 

I still want to try to keep this mod relatively small, but happy to look at integrating other mods if it's not too much effort.

Honestly, it took me forever to finally dig into the dialogues myself, but I'm glad I eventually did. It's not nearly as complicated as it might seem, but it is damn annoying to do imo, so I get why you haven't explored it yet.

I agree that keeping the mod small and simple is the way to go, especially for a mod like this, leave the animating to the animators (was just admitting my jealousy of their skills is all), I'm sure like most things, once you start figuring something out it's quite simple, but it's getting to that point that's the tricky part - sometimes you just have to roll up the sleeves and get dirty for a minute (like doing the dialogues).

Obviously a simple dialogue edit isn't going to break the bank on this mod especially since those features are clearly related, but trying to figure out new animations would certainly distract you from the mod itself, animators will make them eventually, or they won't, either way there's enough animations out there at this point to get something similar to what you want and the rest can be left to the player's imagination as always. Many people know how to do dialogue edits and if not me, then someone else will likely make a change for you to see, and once you see a simple addition of it added to the mod, I'm sure you'll just expand as you wish from there. I have faith in you!

6 hours ago, blippyp said:

Honestly, it took me forever to finally dig into the dialogues myself, but I'm glad I eventually did. It's not nearly as complicated as it might seem, but it is damn annoying to do imo, so I get why you haven't explored it yet.

I agree that keeping the mod small and simple is the way to go, especially for a mod like this, leave the animating to the animators (was just admitting my jealousy of their skills is all), I'm sure like most things, once you start figuring something out it's quite simple, but it's getting to that point that's the tricky part - sometimes you just have to roll up the sleeves and get dirty for a minute (like doing the dialogues).

Obviously a simple dialogue edit isn't going to break the bank on this mod especially since those features are clearly related, but trying to figure out new animations would certainly distract you from the mod itself, animators will make them eventually, or they won't, either way there's enough animations out there at this point to get something similar to what you want and the rest can be left to the player's imagination as always. Many people know how to do dialogue edits and if not me, then someone else will likely make a change for you to see, and once you see a simple addition of it added to the mod, I'm sure you'll just expand as you wish from there. I have faith in you!

It sounds like you actually want to contribute that dialogue work to this project. If you do, that would be fantastic. DM me and I can send you a link to the repo. I can add you or you can just submit pull requests when you got something to add. If not, no worries. I hope to get to it eventually (maybe I'll dig into SLEN at some point and then Bob's your uncle), but tbh my life is littered with half-complete projects, so there's no guarantee despite best intentions. I've already got an idea for another mod that's been eating at me a bit lately...