On 2/14/2024 at 11:44 PM, darkangel2041 said:

I just want to say thank you for this mod. I am waiting for the next update that will allow climax. It will be great ! 😉

"It will be great!"? How do you KNOW that??? Well, I like that prediction, but it sets the bar high for me! 

FYI, this is partially working in development now: climax happens, cum is applied, arousal reduces, moans triggered (option to use either SL gender or Skyrim gender). I'd like to trigger some appropriate animations (chair-sitter and lap-sitter factions now to facilitate that), but it still works without. The moans are too quiet. (I have to look into SL's PlayLouder calls.)

On 2/18/2024 at 3:38 AM, maihfc said:

"It will be great!"? How do you KNOW that??? Well, I like that prediction, but it sets the bar high for me! 

FYI, this is partially working in development now: climax happens, cum is applied, arousal reduces, moans triggered (option to use either SL gender or Skyrim gender). I'd like to trigger some appropriate animations (chair-sitter and lap-sitter factions now to facilitate that), but it still works without. The moans are too quiet. (I have to look into SL's PlayLouder calls.)

No pressure please 🙂. It is just for fun 😉 I would have said that it will be great when we will be able to RP that kind of stuff (till climax!).

Excited to announce PC can now invite someone to sit in their lap and "surprise" them (and vice versa). Here are some screen shots of my PC trying to distract Viola from her obsession with "The Butcher". Still have some clean-up to do and split long screen messages into multiple lines. Also want to support first-person messages (now it's only third-person, unlike 1.4.) Maybe release some time this week or next weekend.

forget_the_butcher.jpg.7a5ad69832bb7282589dbd431ed7fa0c.jpg

image.jpeg.f00ee76119faf3ea1bbe3439d4e9e8d1.jpeg

I tried the new version with a brand new save, and it didn't seem to do anything, no MCM ever appeared, and sitting didn't do anything.

Previously I used the 1.4 version and it functioned as expected, when updating to version 2.1 I also installed the recommended mods (the second and third).
I removed the mod and put version 1.4 back and the game did not complain about anything missing (in between I tried version 2.0 and it seemed to do something but did not actually work, then I put in 1.4 and cleaned the save and then it functioned as normal with MCM and everything (v2.0 only gave what I assume are debug codes when sitting, it did not actually do anything and I did not try it again)).

Later putting back v2.1 and removing v1.4 makes the game crash to desktop when loaded (I know it's not really supposed to be compatible but I tried it anyways).

17 hours ago, LuckyHuman said:

I tried the new version with a brand new save, and it didn't seem to do anything, no MCM ever appeared, and sitting didn't do anything.

Previously I used the 1.4 version and it functioned as expected, when updating to version 2.1 I also installed the recommended mods (the second and third).
I removed the mod and put version 1.4 back and the game did not complain about anything missing (in between I tried version 2.0 and it seemed to do something but did not actually work, then I put in 1.4 and cleaned the save and then it functioned as normal with MCM and everything (v2.0 only gave what I assume are debug codes when sitting, it did not actually do anything and I did not try it again)).

Later putting back v2.1 and removing v1.4 makes the game crash to desktop when loaded (I know it's not really supposed to be compatible but I tried it anyways).

Hi there,

So, when you installed the 2.1a (or 2.1.1a?) version, you replaced the 1.4 version (leave it installed and run 2.1 installer)? Or did you disable 1.4, clean save with ReSaver, and then install new one? Updating MCM is always tricky. And you tried this in console after installing new version:

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

MCM sometimes doesn't update. I added code to try to force this update, but it doesn't seem to work. Refreshing MCM is pretty magical to me. I have problems with it still. After updating and loading a save, I have to wait sometimes over 1 minute until it shows the message "New MCM menu(s) installed" to see the updated MCM.

Can you attach the log file:
Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script\User\ImmersiveLapSittingArousal0.log

and your configuration file:

Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\ILSAConfig.json

Also, are you using a crash logger like Crash Logger or Trainwreck? That can usually help find the root cause of crashes. If you have a crash log (for Trainwreck, in Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\Crashlogs), send that along too. I have not seen any crashes that would seem to be from this mod, but nothing is impossible.

Cheers!

4 hours ago, maihfc said:

Hi there,

So, when you installed the 2.1a (or 2.1.1a?) version, you replaced the 1.4 version (leave it installed and run 2.1 installer)? Or did you disable 1.4, clean save with ReSaver, and then install new one? Updating MCM is always tricky. And you tried this in console after installing new version:

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

MCM sometimes doesn't update. I added code to try to force this update, but it doesn't seem to work. Refreshing MCM is pretty magical to me. I have problems with it still. After updating and loading a save, I have to wait sometimes over 1 minute until it shows the message "New MCM menu(s) installed" to see the updated MCM.

Can you attach the log file:
Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script\User\ImmersiveLapSittingArousal0.log

and your configuration file:

Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\ILSAConfig.json

Also, are you using a crash logger like Crash Logger or Trainwreck? That can usually help find the root cause of crashes. If you have a crash log (for Trainwreck, in Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\Crashlogs), send that along too. I have not seen any crashes that would seem to be from this mod, but nothing is impossible.

Cheers!

Hello, I tried again with a brand new save with the newest version (2.1.1) again and got the same results as before, nothing happens, no confirmation message upon loading the save, no MCM and no effect when sitting, I tried the setstage command you posted and even after that no MCM appeared.

The game did not make any log file so I can't post it but here's what was in the config file:

{
  "IncreaseAmount": 3,
  "IncreaseInterval": 15,
  "Tier1Arousal": 25,
  "Tier2Arousal": 50,
  "Tier3Arousal": 75,
  "version": "1.3"
}

Because of privacy concerns I'd rather avoid posting the whole crash log but I've looked through it and these parts are related to it:

Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF6017B81BC SkyrimSE.exe+09381BC
    [RSP+18  ] 0x119A4FE610       (char*) "warning: Mismatched types assigning to variable named \"_configID\" - assigning None\nstack:\n\t[ILSAQuestMCM (FE0A3803)].ilsaquestmcm.OnConfigManagerReady() - \"SKI_ConfigBase.psc\" Line ?"

Other similar things are present throughout the log file.

The crash happens specifically when loading an already existing save that ran version 1.4 (or maybe 1.3?), replacing it with version 2.1 without cleaning the save, so a direct swap.

Tried the new version yesterday, (2.1.1a), on an existing save. Used the setstage command to get the MCM to update. So far, so good. Went through the MCM getting everything set up. Tried it out and got nothing. Whether I am the chair sitter or lap sitter doesn't seem to matter. Nothing happens either way. Tried on a completely new game, same result. Rolled back to 2.0a and everything works fine again, but obviously without any new features. Not sure if it is on my end, and if so what I am doing wrong. Any help would be most appreciated.

19 hours ago, LuckyHuman said:

Hello, I tried again with a brand new save with the newest version (2.1.1) again and got the same results as before, nothing happens, no confirmation message upon loading the save, no MCM and no effect when sitting, I tried the setstage command you posted and even after that no MCM appeared.

The game did not make any log file so I can't post it but here's what was in the config file:

{
  "IncreaseAmount": 3,
  "IncreaseInterval": 15,
  "Tier1Arousal": 25,
  "Tier2Arousal": 50,
  "Tier3Arousal": 75,
  "version": "1.3"
}

Because of privacy concerns I'd rather avoid posting the whole crash log but I've looked through it and these parts are related to it:

Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF6017B81BC SkyrimSE.exe+09381BC
    [RSP+18  ] 0x119A4FE610       (char*) "warning: Mismatched types assigning to variable named \"_configID\" - assigning None\nstack:\n\t[ILSAQuestMCM (FE0A3803)].ilsaquestmcm.OnConfigManagerReady() - \"SKI_ConfigBase.psc\" Line ?"

Other similar things are present throughout the log file.

The crash happens specifically when loading an already existing save that ran version 1.4 (or maybe 1.3?), replacing it with version 2.1 without cleaning the save, so a direct swap.

Where do you have Skyrim installed? Is it under C:\Program Files? Do you have a Steam install or a GoG install? Do you know where your My Games folder is? 

When you install the new version, are you completely replacing the existing one (what you should do) or merging?

That configuration file is very out of date. The latest version of the mod should have updated it automatically, but I have not tested upgrading from a 1.3 install. I wonder if maybe there is a permission problem that somehow prevents the file from being updated. Where is that file located? It should be under your personal documents folder somewhere. Anyway, I've attached my current config file to this message. Overwrite your config file with that, make sure you have the latest version (COMPLETELY REPLACING existing install), launch Skyrim, and see what happens.

If there really are no log files anywhere, that also suggests some sort of permission problem. It's difficult to tell without more information. I have never seen any warning about "Mismatched types assigning to variable named \"_configID\"" There are no variables in my code with that name, so it is something at a lower level (yes, possibly due to something coming from my code). You have a crash log, so you have logs. Go up one or two directory levels (until you see SKSE), then look for a Logs directory. If you have that, go into that, then into Script\User.

Crashes on loading saves, could be something left over from an old version. If you're using "Fallrim" (ReSaver), you should be able to remove any unattached instances and undefined elements in the save. That usually fixes things for me.

If you are installed under C:\Program Files (or C:\Program Files (x86)), you would do well to install somewhere else. If you're not using any sort of mod manager (MO2 or Vortex), it might be a good idea to use one. 

Cheers!

ILSAConfig.json

3 hours ago, chaoticsoul said:

Tried the new version yesterday, (2.1.1a), on an existing save. Used the setstage command to get the MCM to update. So far, so good. Went through the MCM getting everything set up. Tried it out and got nothing. Whether I am the chair sitter or lap sitter doesn't seem to matter. Nothing happens either way. Tried on a completely new game, same result. Rolled back to 2.0a and everything works fine again, but obviously without any new features. Not sure if it is on my end, and if so what I am doing wrong. Any help would be most appreciated.

Can you share your log file (just the <documents>\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script\User\ImmersiveLapSittingArousal0.log)? (You can send in a direct message if you want.)

Edited by maihfc
3 hours ago, maihfc said:

Can you share your log file (just the <documents>\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script\User\ImmersiveLapSittingArousal0.log)? (You can send in a direct message if you want.)

There is no log for ImmersiveLapSitting in my User folder. I have logs for other mods but not this one.

Update: Also tried using 2.1a. No luck. Tried moving it to the bottom of my load order, still no luck. But 2.0a still works just fine. I'm so confused. Lol

Edited by chaoticsoul
19 hours ago, chaoticsoul said:

There is no log for ImmersiveLapSitting in my User folder. I have logs for other mods but not this one.

Update: Also tried using 2.1a. No luck. Tried moving it to the bottom of my load order, still no luck. But 2.0a still works just fine. I'm so confused. Lol

You must have a Papyrus0.log file. That will be in your <documents>\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script folder. Open that file and search for "ilsa" (no quotes). If this mod is throwing uncaught errors, they will appear in that log file.

I checked the Papyrus0.log, Papyrus1.log, Papyrus2.log, and Papyrus3.log with CTRL-F and found no results for ilsa. My skyrim special edition folder does have ILSAConfig.json, ILSAConfig-2.0a.json, and ILSAConfig-2.1a.json though. Not sure if that is at all helpful. I'm also using MO2 with an old NOLVUS mod list as well. I noticed that the logs in my User folder haven't been modified since last year even though I play the game fairly often.

20 hours ago, chaoticsoul said:

I checked the Papyrus0.log, Papyrus1.log, Papyrus2.log, and Papyrus3.log with CTRL-F and found no results for ilsa. My skyrim special edition folder does have ILSAConfig.json, ILSAConfig-2.0a.json, and ILSAConfig-2.1a.json though. Not sure if that is at all helpful. I'm also using MO2 with an old NOLVUS mod list as well. I noticed that the logs in my User folder haven't been modified since last year even though I play the game fairly often.

Do you have multiple profiles? Do you switch between them frequently? (The config files and logs will still be in the same place for all profiles, just trying to get an understanding of the environment.) Having 3 versions of the ILSAConfig file means that it loaded the newest version at some point and did detect that different versions were installed and backed up their settings.

Which version do you have installed at the moment and what's in the ILSAConfig.json right now?

10 hours ago, maihfc said:

Do you have multiple profiles? Do you switch between them frequently? (The config files and logs will still be in the same place for all profiles, just trying to get an understanding of the environment.) Having 3 versions of the ILSAConfig file means that it loaded the newest version at some point and did detect that different versions were installed and backed up their settings.

Which version do you have installed at the moment and what's in the ILSAConfig.json right now?

I do have two profiles but I don't switch between them. The second one was created when I moved Skyrim and all my mods onto an SSD. It's just the default profile but I always play under the NOLVUS profile. I currently have 2.0a installed as it is the only one the works for me and all three of the ILSAConfig.json files are identical, showing my MCM settings. The only difference is the version number at the bottom.

Edited by chaoticsoul
12 hours ago, chaoticsoul said:

I do have two profiles but I don't switch between them. The second one was created when I moved Skyrim and all my mods onto an SSD. It's just the default profile but I always play under the NOLVUS profile. I currently have 2.0a installed as it is the only one the works for me and all three of the ILSAConfig.json files are identical, showing my MCM settings. The only difference is the version number at the bottom.

I don't know. So far, I've only heard from two people about problems updating. I don't know if that means nobody else has problems or nobody else has tried to update. Or nobody else cares to report problems. 🤷‍♂️

I will try a clean install on a new game over the weekend. Maybe code added in 2.1 is a problem. Then I'll try with a clean 1.4 install and upgrade to 2.1. I know for sure that it does not set any new settintgs in the new version.

Not sure if you're familiar with/interested in the mod Bimbos of Skyrim, but that mod has an easy to add event that adds corruption to the player with a single line of script. That could be integrated into this exceptionally easily if you're up for compatibility with other mods.

On 3/3/2024 at 4:44 AM, MarcusHalberstram said:

Does this mod work with OSL instead of the older Sexlab Aroused Redux?

Hi there! I don't know. I only have Redux. If you have a download link, I may be able to test it.

19 hours ago, AphroditesEye said:

Not sure if you're familiar with/interested in the mod Bimbos of Skyrim, but that mod has an easy to add event that adds corruption to the player with a single line of script. That could be integrated into this exceptionally easily if you're up for compatibility with other mods.

I haven't tried it. Integrating looks pretty straightforward and it looks like you could "corrupt" both player and NPCs. 

28 minutes ago, maihfc said:

I haven't tried it. Integrating looks pretty straightforward and it looks like you could "corrupt" both player and NPCs. 

Yeah it's pretty easy to integrate, I've done it myself and I'm atrocious at scripting. I wouldn't set it off every tick or it'd just shoot Corruption to the full 100, but having it activate on climax or when an NPC grabs the player would probably work well.

Love the mod btw was messing with it a lot last night, excited to see further development.

2 minutes ago, AphroditesEye said:

Yeah it's pretty easy to integrate, I've done it myself and I'm atrocious at scripting. I wouldn't set it off every tick or it'd just shoot Corruption to the full 100, but having it activate on climax or when an NPC grabs the player would probably work well.

Love the mod btw was messing with it a lot last night, excited to see further development.

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying! I have some ideas about how to make corruption increases somewhat manageable. One would be as you suggest, on climax., with amount configurable via MCM, maybe factoring in other things like type of clothing worn...

I very much like the idea of "soft" integrations. I've also been encouraged to look into Baka keywords and reputation from something like Sexual Fame (this one is really interesting and has really detailed documentation, but I'll need to spend some time in-game with it to learn the mechanics). But my mod's MCM is already getting unwieldy. I'm going to need to look at something like MCM Helper to make this sustainable and moving to that is going to be some work too.

Anyway, didn't have any time to work on anything yet this weekend. Hoping evenings will be quieter next couple weeks so I can get back to it.

8 minutes ago, maihfc said:

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying! I have some ideas about how to make corruption increases somewhat manageable. One would be as you suggest, on climax., with amount configurable via MCM, maybe factoring in other things like type of clothing worn...

I very much like the idea of "soft" integrations. I've also been encouraged to look into Baka keywords and reputation from something like Sexual Fame (this one is really interesting and has really detailed documentation, but I'll need to spend some time in-game with it to learn the mechanics). But my mod's MCM is already getting unwieldy. I'm going to need to look at something like MCM Helper to make this sustainable and moving to that is going to be some work too.

Anyway, didn't have any time to work on anything yet this weekend. Hoping evenings will be quieter next couple weeks so I can get back to it.

I just started working with baka/SLA keywords myself. Really good for making contextual-based dialogue, highly recommend you go in on that. Best of luck!

I get errors in both LOOT and TexGen with this installed (version 2.1.1a)

Update: Fixed it by converting it back to regular .esp format with xEdit/SSEEdit

ilsa error TexGen.JPG

ilsa error LOOT.JPG

Edited by suction
On 3/11/2024 at 10:26 AM, suction said:

I get errors in both LOOT and TexGen with this installed (version 2.1.1a)

Update: Fixed it by converting it back to regular .esp format with xEdit/SSEEdit

ilsa error TexGen.JPG

ilsa error LOOT.JPG

Hmm, interesting. I've run LOOT since I had that plugin installed, but I don't think I got that. I'll have to check that out again. Thanks!