Immersive Lap Sitting Arousal

View File

When PC sits in NPC's lap or NPC sits in PC's lap, their arousals increase. Optionally, lap-sitter and/or chair-sitter can climax after reaching a configurable arousal threshold.

Climax means:

• chair-sitter/lap-sitter moans
  • chair-sitter/lap-sitter arousal and exposure decrease
  • if chair-sitter has a schlong, apply anal and vaginal cum to lap-sitter
  • last orgasm time updated
  • can trigger events in other mods
    • currently supports Bimbos of Skyrim (every lapsitter climax increases lapsitter corruption by 10)
    • support for Sexual Fame is ready, just need some fame values to increase

Requirements

Immersive Lap Sitting 

SexLab Aroused. Has been tested with: 

Recommended

Schlongs of Skyrim

Hug Animation for Immersive Lap Sitting

Modern Female Sitting Animations Overhaul

Bimbos of Skyrim

Future

• Choose to show messages from either first-person or third-person perspective.
    • 1.4 is first-person only hard-coded messages.
    • 2.0a and 2.1a are third-person, but first-person is possible by hard-coding pronouns.
  • Keywords on victim's armor (see SexLab Aroused Redux) could trigger harassment (comments) if close to someone in a chair and could force lap-sitting.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/25/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    See description
  • Regular Edition Compatible

Thanks for the mod, I just started using this mod, someone know how to make this mod work that changes the way of female sitting for MEN pc AND FEMALE npc. The solution in the comments has not worked for me, I am using OAR. I even passed the mod from DAR to OAR but it still didn't work.

Edited by anon202269

Hi there. Lap sitting is not automatic. You must talk to the NPC. If the NPC likes you, there is the dialog option "Is there room there for me?" and then you will sit in the NPC's lap.

Spoiler

dialog.jpg.d4c0e29ff49134092ba027525beae01b.jpg

18 hours ago, anon202269 said:

Thanks for the mod, I just started using this mod, someone know how to make this mod work that changes the way of female sitting for MEN pc AND FEMALE npc. The solution in the comments has not worked for me, I am using OAR. I even passed the mod from DAR to OAR but it still didn't work.

HI there, that mod did not work for me at all. I did not try to figure it out, but it sounds like it would be nice to get it working. If you find out a way, please post it here.

On 1/26/2024 at 2:00 AM, anon202269 said:

I was looking at this a bit tonight and the priority is really low. Only 100. If you have other DAR/OAR idle animation mods installed, they might be overriding it. I took the animations out, put them into my mod as OAR animations (just for testing), and set priority much higher (2000000) and added an arousal condition of 25 or more (just for fun) and it works (see screen shot).

I think you should be able to just rename that 100 folder (see screen shot) to a higher number (like 2000000) and it will work, unless you have higher priority animations. That's a DAR animation mod though and it's the folder name that sets the priority. If you have OAR animation mods, you need to look in the config.json files in the subfolders to see what their priorities are. Or use the OAR GUI tool. If you have OAR (not DAR), you have it. I don't know what the default keyboard shortcut is. You can open it in-game and see what animations are getting overridden by what.

hug.jpg

hug priority fix.jpg

1 hour ago, anon202269 said:

I still can't find a way to make it work, but I know that one day it will work, since I have too many mods running. but I will keep trying.

image.gif.e70239dea295c8977415fadd562db7b8.gif

Oh, you want 1st-person view? Yeah, that might not work too well. How does it look in 3rd person? PC position probably needs to be adjusted differently for 1st person view. I don't know. Sorry!

Nice! Glad you got it working. Posting a patch is great! Also, if you're using my mod, please be careful spending too much time testing. You can become permanently aroused and need Dibella's cure sex addiction potions. It happened to my PC :( :P (I will see about resetting that in a future version.)

On 2/4/2024 at 11:03 AM, BeranabusBarnes said:

wish main mod worked more reliably. npc keeps sitting there even after player stands up and walks away. wonder if they could've used ongetup event to make script more responsive.

Hey, "main mod", you mean Immersive Lap Sitting? With NPC sitting in PC's lap? I haven't noticed, but I only just recently discovered it supports NPC in PC's lap (I saw hints in the code, but thought it was just work-in-progress), so I think I'll have to look into supporting that too. Anyway, what you're saying makes sense. I was thinking to add/remove factions in sit down/get up events to better support OAR/DAR. Maybe I'll check into it when I get back to it.

4 hours ago, BeranabusBarnes said:

yeah. main or original? mod is bit messy

• "Immersive Lap Sitting" is the dialog (standing PC to sitting NPC: "Is there room there for me?" and sitting PC to standing NPC: "There's room here for you" or something like that) and the sitting in an invisible chair.
  • "Hug Animation For Immersive Lap Sitting" adds the NPC's arm around the lap-sitting PC. (A DAR animation).
  • "Immersive Lap Sitting Arousal" (my mod) just adds arousal over time as long as the PC is sitting in an NPC's lap.
On 2/6/2024 at 12:23 AM, maihfc said:
  • "Immersive Lap Sitting" is the dialog (standing PC to sitting NPC: "Is there room there for me?" and sitting PC to standing NPC: "There's room here for you" or something like that) and the sitting in an invisible chair.
  • "Hug Animation For Immersive Lap Sitting" adds the NPC's arm around the lap-sitting PC. (A DAR animation).
  • "Immersive Lap Sitting Arousal" (my mod) just adds arousal over time as long as the PC is sitting in an NPC's lap.

yes am talking about immersive lap sitting

15 hours ago, BeranabusBarnes said:

yes am talking about immersive lap sitting

Ah, gotcha. (Not that mine is exactly clean and robust, mind you, so it would be fair criticism anyway.)

On 2/9/2024 at 4:35 PM, Mad Unikorn said:

I gotta say, this mod is great. Never had contact with the original mod before. Hope you do event more stuff, like the surprise thing. That sounds hot, looking foward to it!

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it. I'm not good at building big things, but if I can connect a couple cool things like SLA and ILS and it's useful for somebody (even if it's just me), I'm happy. And if other people appreciate it too, so much the better.

I actually worked a bit on the "surprise" yesterday. Maybe I'll be able to work on it again tomorrow. My biggest pet peeve is I haven't found any sitting animations I could use with it. Any recommendations would be more than welcome. Even if not integrated directly in the mod, I'd set up an idle folder and some keywords that could be used to trigger them and people could use whatever they want.

Cheers!

Hi!

The mod is very well-blended in romantiv playthrough but there's something that keeps bothering me:

when I sat on NPC's lap, the message does not show texts like in the modpage's do, instead it showed something like arousal_1_schlong_2 

why is the problem occuring and how do I fix it?

Thanks.

On 2/11/2024 at 3:17 PM, AphroditesEye said:

Love this idea, excited to see you develop it further. Would be pretty cool to get a version for male characters too.

I think it currently works for males... if they're sitting in the lap :)

I'm currently working this. I've run into some issues with the base mod's code, but I think I'll be able to get it working so player can be either lap-sitter or chair-sitter.

On 2/12/2024 at 12:46 AM, drboomalwaysop said:

Hi!

The mod is very well-blended in romantiv playthrough but there's something that keeps bothering me:

when I sat on NPC's lap, the message does not show texts like in the modpage's do, instead it showed something like arousal_1_schlong_2 

why is the problem occuring and how do I fix it?

Thanks.

Hi there!

What language are you using in Skyrim? It's in your skyrim.ini (sLanguage under [General]), but you can also see it in this mod's Messages tab (see screen shot). If you're playing in non-English, you'll need to edit the messages. I'd like to get people who can edit the messages for other languages and I can add them to the mod.

The screen shots are from the 1.4 release. It's still available if you just want to use it with the hard-coded English messages, do the Downloads page and click the Immersive Lap Sitting Arousal 1.4.7z file.

messages_locale.jpg

On 2/14/2024 at 3:32 AM, maihfc said:

Hi there!

What language are you using in Skyrim? It's in your skyrim.ini (sLanguage under [General]), but you can also see it in this mod's Messages tab (see screen shot). If you're playing in non-English, you'll need to edit the messages. I'd like to get people who can edit the messages for other languages and I can add them to the mod.

The screen shots are from the 1.4 release. It's still available if you just want to use it with the hard-coded English messages, do the Downloads page and click the Immersive Lap Sitting Arousal 1.4.7z file.

messages_locale.jpg

Thank you! This is very helpful.

But now I’m facing another problem: if the texts get longer than the notification bar, the font size will start to shrink rapidly, is there any to cut the message into 2 or more lines?

3 hours ago, drboomalwaysop said:

Thank you! This is very helpful.

But now I’m facing another problem: if the texts get longer than the notification bar, the font size will start to shrink rapidly, is there any to cut the message into 2 or more lines?

Yes, it's possible. I'll add it to the list of feature requests.