Mods I have currently, like Sexlab Defeat, Simple Slavery, and such have a mod recommendation for SD+, which is [Sanguine Debauchery].

I want to have the feat8ure where, if you are defeated, you are captured by the enemies that defeated you, such as the bandits. A death alternative of sorts and you can of course escape and such

However, that mod is for LE, It looks like SE is going to be converted, but it's hard to tell viewing the forum for the [SSE Discussion board for SD+]

I was wondering if the SE/AE version of this mod is complete and if it is, how to set up the downloads

Or if there is another mod similar to the mechanics and features I mentioned earlier.

Well, the only mod I know of that allows random people to enslave the player is SD+. There are other mods that force you into certain labor, like S.L.U.T.S. or Public Whore, but there you're not really a "classic" sex slave of a certain group.

However, DBF offers beta conversions of their mods, including SD+, over here:

You can try whether that works for you.

Additionally, for SE, I'd recommend using SS++ instead of classic SS

There's a great new Death Alternative mod by Scrab, too, named Acheron over on Nexus, where I created an event that sends you to SS++, and there already are several assault events on LL for it to replace Defeat.

It's hard to make a mod that will be fun to play when defeated by a random NPC. In 99% cases it will be either dull or unimmersive or buggy or everything at once.

If you are looking specifically for the described scenario, then Devious Cidhna has 3 outcomes for Simple Slavery, including being sold to bandits. It always sends you to the same dungeon, but at least you are not in the middle of nowhere without anything to do as a slave.

If you want to have an owner who follows you everywhere and makes your life harder, then there are obvious choices: Submissive Lola and Devious Followers. Simple Slavery is able to send you to either mod (or both at once).

If you play with followers, then you might also want Follower Slavery Mod, so you are not the only one who suffers the consequences of defeat^^