Hi everyone!
As scuffed as this game is, I find it terribly sad that there is almost no lewd content of it yet. So I took it upon myself to make some kinky stories through screenshots, you'll find a selection of them in one big link below. Images attached to this post are just a small preview.

That's just a content dump for now because I thought of sharing it and to show what's currently possible - even though I realize there might be not be much anticipation for Starfield smut : )

If you like them and want more, or have requests/ideas, feel free to drop a reply.

DISCLAIMER - MAY INVOLVE: Straight, Gay, Bi, Femdom, Maledom, Three/X-Some, Alien/Robot-on-human, Non-consensual/Reluctant Sex, Mindbreak/Domination, Some snuff or equivalent.
Since not all of the above might be everyone's cup of tea, I put gender tags in each folder's name. Some might include just 1-2 scenes, while others have a lot more.

We follow the (mis)adventures of my 2nd character Ell, a promising young man that could have become Starborn if he wasn't such an easy slut. Roughly the first half is mainly male on male stuff, then it branches out into bi/straight as our hero is joined by a crew of variously pervert guys & gals. Well not variously, they're all perverts.

NB: I apologize for the image quality, my native screenshots are 4k/15 MB each and I wasn't going through the upload time for all of that.
NB2 for Gofile use: you can click the arrow next to each folder's name to "Play all" and use the download page as a gallery.

Ell's Mishaps - Part 1

Previews (1) (Small).pngPreviews (11) (Small).png

Previews (2) (Small).png

Previews (3) (Small).png

Previews (4) (Small).png

Previews (5) (Small).png

Previews (7) (Small).png

Previews (8) (Small).png

Previews (9) (Small).png

Previews (10) (Small).png

Previews (12) (Small).png

Previews (6) (Small).png

Previews (13) (Small).png

Edited by Rotaxagrak
Lighter previews
6 hours ago, Djlegends said:

any way you could share how the hell ya did this it looks cool!

Hey thanks : ) It's quite a bit of a process, I might write a proper guide at some point but the general workflow is:

- Make a save, just in case you accidentally move something or someone out of bounds in the following steps.

- Launch body pose + facial anim on each actor through console commands ("naf play animfilename.gltf" and "caa AnimFaceArchetypeAnimname"). Doesn't matter if they're nowhere near where you'll want them for the scene, you'll fix that on step 4 anyway. If you plan on using objects as props in the scene, just drop them on the ground.
The facial anims are in the base game, the poses are mainly from the CRT - POSES pack, which requires NAFSF. Also just today a sitting mod was released, should add quite a few options to set up kinky scenes.

- Go into photo mode.

- Open console again, use setpos and setangle commands to position every actor and prop. That's the hard part.

- Make a bazillion screenshots, select a few that sell the scene best.

Also you're bound to have something that clips and needs hiding, which can generally be done by just changing the FOV.

- Save the commands for all you actors' poses and positions on some notepad, just in case you might want to work on that scene again later.

- Rinse and repeat with the next idea you have.

Edited by Rotaxagrak
6 hours ago, X-2357 said:

What skin and body mod did you use?

Hi, girls use VBB 50% with a mix of No Bras In Space and Starqueen textures, depending on the skintone. Boys use Robert S Body, either flaccid or erect. Ell's tattooed body texture and his female double's are custom ones I made. Everyone also uses XS Sporty Sexy Sweat (very important to make everything seem hotter and steamier).

The dicks on clothed people, and the strap-ons on the girls are custom "outfits" that use the Dick mod as a base.

Edited by Rotaxagrak
2 hours ago, vallixas said:

A beth game that needs scenes because no animation mods yet. It's so over for this game I fear.

There's no official modding tool yet. Nothing very advanced can happen without it.

Edited by Loogie

Incredible work! This is really impressive, I hadn't thought custom poses were so feasible - unless you'd really done above and beyond tinkering of your own.

Do you suffer from neck-seam (though the seams in Starfield are more like upper chest-seams) issues with Starqueen textures? Last I tried, it was extremely noticeable seam with different skin tones. I'd chalked it up to NPC issues and lack of body mesh support; and went back to not having people be naked.

23 hours ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Fuck these are good, and you did all this when modding is so limited still. If you're this good already idek what kind of things you'll be doing when the tools are out and modding picks up speed.

Cheers : ) yeah here's to hoping the community will still exist when the tools arrive.

4 hours ago, Rattlesnark said:

Incredible work! This is really impressive, I hadn't thought custom poses were so feasible - unless you'd really done above and beyond tinkering of your own.

Do you suffer from neck-seam (though the seams in Starfield are more like upper chest-seams) issues with Starqueen textures? Last I tried, it was extremely noticeable seam with different skin tones. I'd chalked it up to NPC issues and lack of body mesh support; and went back to not having people be naked.

Thanks! I know that importing idles for NAFSF is relatively easy, that's what CRT did in bulk for the pack I'm using here. Sadly they're the only modder I've seen do it so far.

For neck seams my first guess would be body textures that are mismatched with the skintone they work with. Like you have a replacer for sk0 (Skin Tone 1) that was somehow renamed as something like sk3 (Skin Tone 4), while the face remained its normal tone (each skintone has face textures for specific parts like cheeks etc, and a base one that covers all the way down to the clavicles/upper back and is generally the source of neck seams). Either that or you're using body tex that are supposed to come with their own face tex too, and aren't compatible with vanilla.
Last possibility that's indeed specific to NPCs: you edited them at some point, or the game did by itself in the case of the Other You character, and didn't set skintones correctly when you reloaded your save. That's standard(ly glitched) behaviour for Starfield, the game does remember any NPC edit specific to your save but doesn't show them on load, causing all kinds of ugly effects.

In the above screenshots for instance, the red-headed girl was a random Survivalist that I recruited and edited - if I didn't apply the edits again every time I launch the game, she would display that kind of issue. It's cumbersome but you can do it fairly quickly with CharGenMenu presets, just apply them again on the actor. If your issue is specifically with Other You, you can just use "capp 14" to reapply your own character's proper appearance to them whenever they glitch out.