1 hour ago, icantthinkofausername69 said:

Hey so im new to modding skyrim because ive just bought it recently and has been playing vanilla until now where i downloaded submissive lola and whenever a sex scene is supposed to play my character just stands still. Any advice?

First, be certain that you have all the mods that SLtR requires (like SexLab).

Second, you would likely get your best results by posting this question on the SLtR Support Thread. Since you're new I'll tell you how to get there. Go to the same page that you went to in order to download the mod. Right below the green "Download" button is a gray "Get Support" button. Click on that and then post your question just as you have done here.

Good luck. Enjoy the mod. It's great!

If you've just bought Skyrim recently, if this is on Steam please also make certain Steam is set to Not update skyrim. There may be another version update in January which till then trigger updates to SKSE and scripted mods. 

one thing is to make certain you know which version of skyrim you are on - the mods for Skyrim LE may be incompatible with Skyrim SE (v1.5.97) and the latest version Skyrim AE (1.6.1130). When you run skyim, go to the system menu, and look for the numbers in the bottom left (the screen grab is old, from 1.6.640, you are more likely to see 1.6.1130)

When you say the animations aren't loading, do you have SL Animation Loader (SLAL), and some animation packs in your mod list?

If you're able to walk around then that sounds like FNIS has run without any errors - otherwise I'd expect the body to be in a t-pose that then glides rather than walking.

If the sex scene animations aren't running, then inside SLAL, do you have something like a list of animation packs, and you've enabled all and registered all?

A shortcut to consider is to load SexLab Eager NPCs (SLEN) which adds a power to instantly trigger a scene just for one person when debugging your mod list.

skyrimversion.png

SLAL_test.png

6 hours ago, icantthinkofausername69 said:

Hey so im new to modding skyrim because ive just bought it recently and has been playing vanilla until now where i downloaded submissive lola and whenever a sex scene is supposed to play my character just stands still.

This is a generic problem with sex scenes, not specific to Submissive Lola, which just uses SexLab's interface to start sex scenes.  Check your settings in SexLab's MCM.  On the Toggle Animations page, you should have several animations enabled, and those animations should support the gender combination of your character and intended sex partners.  Also, look over the Animation Settings page for anything that might be overly restrictive.  Since you're new, it's best to start with mostly default settings until you have a better idea what you're doing.  As someone else mentioned above, you can also add more animations, but it's better to just get sex scenes working first, then build on that.

that would need more information for us to guess what is glitching, such as reporting 

skyrim version

a screengrab of FNIS showing that it has the animations loaded correctly.

a screengrab of the SexLab configuration inside the MCM

is SLEN, or any other mod with a simple one button to activate a scene, able to trigger a scene?