Simple NPC Slavery Mod

2). all good suggestions, still trying to work out some of the problems with the script before working on immersion - close to giving up on getting the follow/wait packages to work better so I might move on to this soon. I also want to move training to individual trainers for each skill so that more effort is required to make a profit. Only problem with the fiends is that they tend to be hostile, and messing with that messes with quests and other mods.

If you use the Sexout Tryout mod there is a nice quest where Driver Nephi abuses you and after that that mod makes all Fiends friendly (it is a MCM option, if you dislike it you can also disable it).

No idea how difficult it would be to script but an imho very nice implementation would be if you could enable the option to either sell your slaves and then let them fight each other in the thorn or legion arena and bet on them or fight against them in the arena.

Some kind of slave training competion quests with other slavers would also be cool. Maybe you know any of the Custom Slave/Maid games from KISS (japanese), especially in custom maid 3d and in custom slave 2 you could do a nice competition where your slave's performance was compared to 2-3 other slaves.

There would be a few skill-stats from 0-100 then like:

-Stamina

-(pain) endurance

-sex skills

-obedience

-beautiness

-charisma

Those could be trained slowly yourself and expensive but faster by slaver mistresses/masters. Training should also be able to fail and then lower the stat instead of increasing it to make it more interesting.

Those are just meant as suggestions/ideas, i myself still don't understand enough of G.E.C.K. and scripting to try it and probably never will, so i don't even know if they would be doable. But posting suggestions/ideas doesn't hurt i think :).

• 1 month later...

This mod is pretty great, it feels very similar to Slavery expanded.

A few things I noticed:

During training it plays sex sounds. Would be much preferable if it played appropriate whipping sound.

The restrain function is great, but a little flaky. My test victim's restraints vanished and they flipped direction. More poses would be nice too

EDIT: I noticed your mod plays nice with Mavia's DsPoser.esp so you can restrain the slave then apply one of the slave in pose poses with Mavia's mod. Obviously an all in one bondage solution would be better but it's nice when a mod is simple enough to be usable with others.

The collar detonator should work like the one in slavery expanded and play a shock sound on one pull and detonate the head on two IMO. It's pretty weird to just have a silent knockout. EDIT: Interestingly it seems the electric zap sound is part of the vanilla game as it doesn't come as part of slavery simple/expanded

I would like to add my vote to expand the number of slaves to at least 5, preferably 10. I had like 20 in Slavery expanded with no issues.

Otherwise I like the simplicity of this mod. I was very interested in Slaver's life but IMO it's overcomplicated and way too invasive screwing up factions and such. Your mod is very usable in it's current state. 

EDIT: I forgot to mention how much I LOVE that the slaves are renamed. Nice touch. 

This mod is pretty great, it feels very similar to Slavery expanded.

A few things I noticed:

During training it plays sex sounds. Would be much preferable if it played appropriate whipping sound.

The restrain function is great, but a little flaky. My test victim's restraints vanished and they flipped direction. More poses would be nice too

EDIT: I noticed your mod plays nice with Mavia's DsPoser.esp so you can restrain the slave then apply one of the slave in pose poses with Mavia's mod. Obviously an all in one bondage solution would be better but it's nice when a mod is simple enough to be usable with others.

The collar detonator should work like the one in slavery expanded and play a shock sound on one pull and detonate the head on two IMO. It's pretty weird to just have a silent knockout. EDIT: Interestingly it seems the electric zap sound is part of the vanilla game as it doesn't come as part of slavery simple/expanded

I would like to add my vote to expand the number of slaves to at least 5, preferably 10. I had like 20 in Slavery expanded with no issues.

Otherwise I like the simplicity of this mod. I was very interested in Slaver's life but IMO it's overcomplicated and way too invasive screwing up factions and such. Your mod is very usable in it's current state. 

EDIT: I forgot to mention how much I LOVE that the slaves are renamed. Nice touch. 

Hi, 

Thanks for your feedback and your interest.

Restrain function - Due to the way that packages seem to work the only way I could find to guarantee a "restrained" slave stayed where you wanted them was to turn off their AI. This essentially freezes them in place and stops them doing anything. The downside is that they do NOTHING, and even animations don't play properly.  I need a better way of doing this but can't find a way to remove packages from an NPC dynamically. 

Does Mavia's esp work if you fast travel, change cell, wait etc? If so having a peek at it could be a step towards a better solution.

Number of slaves - I agree, but I am still trying to work out how, without simply duplicating my existing code 10 times (i think this would be bad). I'm not that great a programmer sadly, hacking things about till they basically work is as far as it goes.

In essence, I really need to take the whole thing back to the drawing board and start from a better place, with a better system, but this makes me a sad panda :/

I have some time this weekend so maybe I'll resurrect it with these (and other) issues in mind.

EDIT: Also, regarding collar activation noise - It's not super lore friendly or anything but I was working on the idea that it being drugs in the collar (hence needs medx to create them at a workbench). The main reason for this is if you are trying to capture people you don't want to blow them up... But I agree more feedback one way or another would not go amiss.

Cheers.

There is another way with the package, using SetPackageLocationReference from NVSE

You must create a package with 'Near editor location' and use this code :

SetPackageLocationReference refPackage refLocation

But there are limits because :

• if you want multiple locations you must have multiple packages (for exemple cloning the original)
  • the reference used for location must be persistent

And, as with anything concerning packages, NPC sometimes change package on their own so you must manage by re-giving the one you want.

There is another way with the package, using SetPackageLocationReference from NVSE

You must create a package with 'Near editor location' and use this code :

SetPackageLocationReference refPackage refLocation

But there are limits because :

• if you want multiple locations you must have multiple packages (for exemple cloning the original)
  • the reference used for location must be persistent

And, as with anything concerning packages, NPC sometimes change package on their own so you must manage by re-giving the one you want.

Thanks for the tip!

I'll look into it and see what it can do.

EDIT: Where did you find that function? I've been getting mine form here: http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php?title=Category:Functions Is there somewhere that covers the NVSE stuff in more detail?

Cheers.

Hi, 

Thanks for your feedback and your interest.

Restrain function - Due to the way that packages seem to work the only way I could find to guarantee a "restrained" slave stayed where you wanted them was to turn off their AI. This essentially freezes them in place and stops them doing anything. The downside is that they do NOTHING, and even animations don't play properly.  I need a better way of doing this but can't find a way to remove packages from an NPC dynamically. 

Does Mavia's esp work if you fast travel, change cell, wait etc? If so having a peek at it could be a step towards a better solution.

Number of slaves - I agree, but I am still trying to work out how, without simply duplicating my existing code 10 times (i think this would be bad). I'm not that great a programmer sadly, hacking things about till they basically work is as far as it goes.

In essence, I really need to take the whole thing back to the drawing board and start from a better place, with a better system, but this makes me a sad panda :/

I have some time this weekend so maybe I'll resurrect it with these (and other) issues in mind.

EDIT: Also, regarding collar activation noise - It's not super lore friendly or anything but I was working on the idea that it being drugs in the collar (hence needs medx to create them at a workbench). The main reason for this is if you are trying to capture people you don't want to blow them up... But I agree more feedback one way or another would not go amiss.

Cheers.

I am running many mods with a merged patch so my experience can't really be considered "standard". But running Your mod and DsPoser.esp, I was able to "restrain" a slave in Prim behind a building and then have her lie down using Mavia's mod. I went across the street, rescued Beagle, came back and went in the Vickie and Vance and back out and she was still there and unmoved, and I had no problem "untying" and "unrestraining" her back to normal. So I entered and exited 2 Cells no problem. Didn't try teleporting but I can do that later today. 

I will say using just her mod they will eventually move, cuz yeah there is no AI suspension. I'll keep playing with the mod(s) today and see what else happens. 

As for the Collars I think you should keep them lore friendly, but I do think some element of control through drugs (like getting a slave addicted to something so they would be more obedient) would be awesome.

Oh and hey, don't sweat the following too much. Even with Slavery simple/expanded I would run Companions commander as backup cuz every so often the slavery would just break. I also found in that mod that if an enslaved NPC would try to walk off, a shock from the collar might fix them. Haven't had that in yours yet.

For a first time modder you are doing great keep it up.

Upon further testing I found that if you activate Mavia's DsPoser.esp's "I want to tie you up" Before doing "restrain" It seems it will break the AI package and you won't be able to talk to the character anymore. Just a word of warning to anybody who wants to combo these mods.

I like that the name of the slave changed after Mistress training, though I think "sexing slave" sounds weird. Sex slave or prostitute slave might be better. I also think a little more "dom-y" flavor dialog would be nice when you initiate sex after breaking. Something like "service your Master" Rather than "Let's have some fun".

To solve your problem with slaves following, you might consider looking at the companions commander mod on Nexus, and adding some of it's features as a menu on the collar detonator. Mainly "teleport: to me" 

BTW Do you still have to restrain slaves while you sleep after they are "broken"?

Upon further testing I found that if you activate Mavia's DsPoser.esp's "I want to tie you up" Before doing "restrain" It seems it will break the AI package and you won't be able to talk to the character anymore. Just a word of warning to anybody who wants to combo these mods.

I like that the name of the slave changed after Mistress training, though I think "sexing slave" sounds weird. Sex slave or prostitute slave might be better. I also think a little more "dom-y" flavor dialog would be nice when you initiate sex after breaking. Something like "service your Master" Rather than "Let's have some fun".

To solve your problem with slaves following, you might consider looking at the companions commander mod on Nexus, and adding some of it's features as a menu on the collar detonator. Mainly "teleport: to me" 

BTW Do you still have to restrain slaves while you sleep after they are "broken"?

Hi, 

Esp in the first post has been updated so that "Broken" slaves do not need to restrained when sleeping.

I agree about the dialogue - didn't put much effort in there as I was more concerned with getting it to work.

Hi, 

Esp in the first post has been updated so that "Broken" slaves do not need to restrained when sleeping.

I agree about the dialogue - didn't put much effort in there as I was more concerned with getting it to work.

Awesome.

BTW you are right. If you leave someone posed long enough they will eventually stand up unless you kill the AI in console, whether with your restrain command or with any other pose, but at least they don't wander off so that's what matters. :)

I dunno anything about coding so this might be dumb, but I wonder if there is a way to suspend and reinstate an NPC's AI functions as part of a seperate gadget (such as the collar detonator)? I used to use the console to do this in Skyrim to keep slaves staying put, but if you could do it through a menu it would be a godsend for bondage mods.

Speaking of Skyrim I wish there was a way to put restraints on an NPC and have them walk with arms cuffed behind them like with the Xas Items for Skyrim!

Anyway Thanks for all your hard work Gammons, I'm having a lot of fun with your mod so far.

Hi, 

Awesome.

BTW you are right. If you leave someone posed long enough they will eventually stand up unless you kill the AI in console, whether with your restrain command or with any other pose, but at least they don't wander off so that's what matters. :)

I dunno anything about coding so this might be dumb, but I wonder if there is a way to suspend and reinstate an NPC's AI functions as part of a seperate gadget (such as the collar detonator)? I used to use the console to do this in Skyrim to keep slaves staying put, but if you could do it through a menu it would be a godsend for bondage mods.

Speaking of Skyrim I wish there was a way to put restraints on an NPC and have them walk with arms cuffed behind them like with the Xas Items for Skyrim!

Anyway Thanks for all your hard work Gammons, I'm having a lot of fun with your mod so far.

As far as stop/start actorAI it wouldn't be that hard. Adding something like: "TargetRef.ResetAI" to the detonator script would do it. that would cause the actor stop and re-evaluate what they should be doing. the problem with my mod is that i am adding packages to NPCs that (usually) already have them hard-coded, so anytime the reevaluate they stop using mine in favour of their original ones. At the moment I have made it so that when the "restrained" package starts, their AI is turned off, and only turned on again when you release them. (even with actor AI disabled they should respond to dialogue).

I'm not advanced enough to tell you the reasons there is no hands-tied walk animation, but there currently isn't. If you search these forums you can find some work that was done in that area (i think). I had a shot at it, but couldn't get it to work any better than others before me. there is a crawl animation somewhere that can work OK for the PC if you hack it about a bit. 

Hi, 

Awesome.

As far as stop/start actorAI it wouldn't be that hard. Adding something like: "TargetRef.ResetAI" to the detonator script would do it. that would cause the actor stop and re-evaluate what they should be doing. the problem with my mod is that i am adding packages to NPCs that (usually) already have them hard-coded, so anytime the reevaluate they stop using mine in favour of their original ones. At the moment I have made it so that when the "restrained" package starts, their AI is turned off, and only turned on again when you release them. (even with actor AI disabled they should respond to dialogue).

I'm not advanced enough to tell you the reasons there is no hands-tied walk animation, but there currently isn't. If you search these forums you can find some work that was done in that area (i think). I had a shot at it, but couldn't get it to work any better than others before me. there is a crawl animation somewhere that can work OK for the PC if you hack it about a bit. 

Well your restraint works plenty fine.  so no worries, just theorizing.

I have found a couple of other issues though. For one I'd like if the Carrying slave could remove the slave rags and scarf. At least the scarf, but preferrably both. I am not sure the pack slaves in Slavery expanded, or FNNCQ had that hunched walk, maybe they did, I'm kinda 50/50 if I like it.

It would be neat if she could set up camp with a tent like the one from Slavery expanded, if not it's not that big a deal.

The slave whore (I see her name changes when assigned, very nice) Kinda just stands there It would be nice if she would sandbox and actually have sex like the one in Slaver's life (I realize you are new at this so please don't see this as complaining as I said, your mod is very usable). She also gave me 900 caps after standing there for 10 seconds. I doubt she's that good ;)

She also tried to fall through the earth twice. I dunno if this related to your mod or general new vagas crap. I have to TP back to Novac and see if she still exists. 

Lastly it would be nice to have an option to take her off duty and bring her to a different location.

I like the way you went about making this mod, by making a usable frame and fleshing it out.

New ESP in first post with better following. 

Awesome! I'll try that soon.

The Slave whore needs a lot of work. once placed she can't be recalled to sell or killed, and she only pays out once. Ideally she should pay a little over time depending on number of Johns and sex acts performed. As is she permanently takes up one of the 3 slave slots which obviously isn't good.

I understand stuff like sandboxing and actual sex might be somthing for when you are more experienced, but a timed and random system for payments should be doable in your current framework. She should be recallable, killable, and sellable after set up as a whore.

Thanks for your hard work!

EDIT:

Following does seem improved on the new ESP and Broken slaves don't misbehave while you sleep. With 1 slave following seems fairly reliable  but with 2 entering new cells is a lot more dicey. None of them seem to want to go into Chet's very bad, Maybe because the Cell is so small?

I appreciate the improved Flavor text :)

The Slave whore needs a lot of work. once placed she can't be recalled to sell or killed, and she only pays out once. Ideally she should pay a little over time depending on number of Johns and sex acts performed. As is she permanently takes up one of the 3 slave slots which obviously isn't good.

I understand stuff like sandboxing and actual sex might be somthing for when you are more experienced, but a timed and random system for payments should be doable in your current framework. She should be recallable, killable, and sellable after set up as a whore.

EDIT:

Following does seem improved on the new ESP and Broken slaves don't misbehave while you sleep. With 1 slave following seems fairly reliable  but with 2 entering new cells is a lot more dicey. None of them seem to want to go into Chet's very bad, Maybe because the Cell is so small?

The problem with chet's store is that i it takes about 3-5 seconds for the script to check if they are following properly to run, by which time they have walked out of the door. 

slaves who are whoring should not take up one the 3 available slots, and you can have 3 whores at a time. 

to be clear - capture 3 slaves, train them all as whores and you should be able to go and capture another three slaves still. currently once a slave is whoring, that is them - forever. plan was to improve on this in the future currently little more than a very basic proof of concept.

the whore payment script is a bit rubbish, but each one should only pay out after 3 days or so has passed (if you ask for the first payment, and then wait 3 days ask again it should work ok. - needs more work). I also removed the AI disable on the whore package so hopefully instead of freezing they should stand still and maybe sometimes dance. (can't promise they won't take the chance to flee when your back is tuned though)

EDIT:

The problem with chet's store is that i it takes about 3-5 seconds for the script to check if they are following properly to run, by which time they have walked out of the door. 

slaves who are whoring should not take up one the 3 available slots, and you can have 3 whores at a time. 

to be clear - capture 3 slaves, train them all as whores and you should be able to go and capture another three slaves still. currently once a slave is whoring, that is them - forever. plan was to improve on this in the future currently little more than a very basic proof of concept.

the whore payment script is a bit rubbish, but each one should only pay out after 3 days or so has passed (if you ask for the first payment, and then wait 3 days ask again it should work ok. - needs more work). I also removed the AI disable on the whore package so hopefully instead of freezing they should stand still and maybe sometimes dance. (can't promise they won't take the chance to flee when your back is tuned though)

Ah, good to know. I can work with that for the time being. :) 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
There is a new and much improved version of this mod available in the first post of this topic. Please read that post for details on changes/features.

If it seems like something you might enjoy, please download and test it out. Feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Please remove any previous versions of this mod from your load order before playing.

If any Novice modder is interested, here is how I made NPCs maintain packages, even after save and exit (it took my a while...).

SCN PackageLoadSctipt

int iListIndex
int iListTotal
ref rListRef

Begin GameMode

If GetGameLoaded == 1 ; GetGameLoaded returns one each time the game is loaded from a save.

Set iListIndex to -1 ; -1 to make sure the first list item is not missed
Set iListTotal to ListGetCount ListOfNPCs ; number of items in list

While ( iListIndex < iListTotal ) ; while the loop counter is less than the list size
let iListIndex +=1 ; increment counter by 1
Set rListRef to ListGetNthForm ListOfNPCs iListIndex ; set ref var to list item n
AddPackageAt MyPackage1 0 rListRef ; Add package to ref, number = priority
AddPackageAt MyPackage2 1 rListRef
AddPackageAT MyPackage3 2 rListRef
rListRef.EVP
Loop

EndIf
End

Obviously, All credit for this solution goes to the Wizards behind NVSE who developed everything that made this work...

1. The Slave Trainer have no dialogue after she sell you a tools. She asks if I need her services and dialogue ends with no possibility to answer. It looks similar to when you're trying to speak with a no-dialogue-npc in vanila: it enters a first person dialogue with you, says its replique and quit the dialogue.

2. Enslaved npc's have just a four dialogue options: to stay/follow, dress/undress, a torture, "prepare to sell". There is no sexual options avaliable nor the drugging despite I have a jet in inventory.

3. Seems like enslaved npc's doesn't change their faction what causes troubles with other npc's. E.g. I've enslaved two of jackal raiders and travelled to Goodspings where settlers start fighing slaves and eventually kill them.

Also it would be nice to have an inventory window opened when enslaving instead of automatically taking all items from enslaved npc's because it's quite annoying to manually clear your inventory each time. And the possibility of opening slave inventory through the dialogue is also required.

I apologize for my engrish.

1. The Slave Trainer have no dialogue after she sell you a tools. She asks if I need her services and dialogue ends with no possibility to answer. It looks similar to when you're trying to speak with a no-dialogue-npc in vanila: it enters a first person dialogue with you, says its replique and quit the dialogue.

2. Enslaved npc's have just a four dialogue options: to stay/follow, dress/undress, a torture, "prepare to sell". There is no sexual options avaliable nor the drugging despite I have a jet in inventory.

3. Seems like enslaved npc's doesn't change their faction what causes troubles with other npc's. E.g. I've enslaved two of jackal raiders and travelled to Goodspings where settlers start fighing slaves and eventually kill them.

Also it would be nice to have an inventory window opened when enslaving instead of automatically taking all items from enslaved npc's because it's quite annoying to manually clear your inventory each time. And the possibility of opening slave inventory through the dialogue is also required.

I apologize for my engrish.

Thanks for the continued testing.

1). This is correct. You must speak to a slave that has been broken first and select the "prepare yourself for training". The trainer will have more dialogue in the future

2). Only Prostitutes have sexual options, and prostitutes must be trained using the "time for your medicine" dialogue. I'm not sure why this option is not appearing for you, but I will look into it.

3). not sure what's going wrong, but I'll fix it soon... This issue should now be resolved in the new .esp in the first post. I've noticed that sometimes hostile npcs will not follow until you have waited for a few hours. 

An inventory window is a good idea, I'll look into when bugs are fixed.