Simple NPC Slavery Mod

Is this mod in a different language than English? All of the dialogs connected to this mod come up in a different language and all of the other dialogs come in in English. For example if I disable this mod the entrance to the general store comes up in English (open door to Goodsprings general store. If I enable the mod it comes up in a different language. I tried to disable all of the other mods that deal with slaves but still gets the same results.

Edit: My fault I downloaded the wrong version.  I downloaded it again and it worked. IDtenT error (ID10T).

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Good mod, but the arena on my map is marked at south edge not northern one.

I noticed that to get the mod correctly working, you can chose just one dialog line to continue, if you chose more than one (eg. you  need to learn your place - and after - time for your medicine) with the same slave during the first stage, the new rows do not appear.

There is only one little bug I find so far, in the forst stage - you need to learn your place the player dont undress during the sex animation.

The best thing I find in this slaver mod is the possibility of selling and whorhing slaves.