Please help! I have been at this for hours!

I downloaded the newest version of "the sisterhood of dibella" and have been trying to run bodyslide to fix the bodyslide files that came with the mod. I have ran bodyslide before and it seems to be working with other mods but I cannot get it to work with the NPC's of this mod. 

Any suggestions would be great I've been at this for 4+ hours every day for the last 3 days!

If the NPCs from that mod have separate filepaths for body meshes/textures BS won't apply to them. You need to inspect the files from that mod and manually replace the meshes for the NPCs bodies. Or edit the plugin so these NPCs don't use a custom filepath for body meshes/textures and use the default one instead (in which case BS will apply to them like any other actor in the game).

43 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

If the NPCs from that mod have separate filepaths for body meshes/textures BS won't apply to them. You need to inspect the files from that mod and manually replace the meshes for the NPCs bodies. Or edit the plugin so these NPCs don't use a custom filepath for body meshes/textures and use the default one instead (in which case BS will apply to them like any other actor in the game).

Ok, I'll try without the "bodyslides" file. but from my understanding through the mod's thread that was needed to manipulate the existing bodyside he had in some loose files with the main download. 

Thank you so much for the reply!

3 minutes ago, mircislav said:

You are using CBBE or 3BA?

And also what davisev5225 wrote.

I'm using 3ba! And yeah yeah I know I have use Mod Organizer in the past but a friend told me "vortex is so easy". Worst mistake of my life and I haven't found the time to switch back over. 

7 minutes ago, davisev5225 said:

And people wonder why I keep saying to stop using Vortex.  This is one of the prime reasons why - its override system is unintuitive as fuck.

completely agree, and honestly after this whole shit show, I'm gonna bite the bullet and transfer back over to Mod organizer when I get an afternoon. 

9 hours ago, Ilikepie7 said:

Ok, I'll try without the "bodyslides" file. but from my understanding through the mod's thread that was needed to manipulate the existing bodyside he had in some loose files with the main download. 

Thank you so much for the reply!

Oh I was mainly talking about the classic issue of NPCs having their own custom naked bodies. I think I missed the part where that mod has its own BS files. If that's the case you likely need to get ones matching your body type and ideally ones not too old to be obsolete. Sadly BS isn't my jam really, I use only stuff I can find already converted and updated. If you can identify the armor/clothing sets used by that mod you could try to find them somewhere else (for a more up to date body sliders or your body type). If not you may need to go into Outfit Studio to fix or make your own BS files (and again, that's not something I've ever done).

4 hours ago, Just Don't said:

Oh I was mainly talking about the classic issue of NPCs having their own custom naked bodies. I think I missed the part where that mod has its own BS files. If that's the case you likely need to get ones matching your body type and ideally ones not too old to be obsolete. Sadly BS isn't my jam really, I use only stuff I can find already converted and updated. If you can identify the armor/clothing sets used by that mod you could try to find them somewhere else (for a more up to date body sliders or your body type). If not you may need to go into Outfit Studio to fix or make your own BS files (and again, that's not something I've ever done).

Hey no problem! thanks for the reply! The file is 3ba and I use 3ba I'm just so confused why its not working like it does with every other armor I've downloaded.