dw's HIMBUTT (HIMBO with 3BA Anus)

View File

An edit of Kreiste and Novelyst's HIMBO body that has the anus geometry and internal mesh from Acro's CBBE 3BA transplanted to it. Fully weight painted and compatible with SexLab, etc animations. Based on version 5.3.1

mesh.png.42b37276910b8c550e7ad6756e18c594.png

internalmesh.png.cecf2b9b7f2ad4b50f445c90973e5489.png

If you've ever felt that male Skyrim body replacers have been neglected by modders when it comes to sex animation collision and physics and wanted some of that for your male characters, this mod is for you. HIMBUTT is based on version 5.3.1 of HIMBO, and specifically its High Poly SOS variants. As such, it has slider parity with its parent version. HIMBUTT itself has four variants:

• HIMBUTT Body - SOS High Poly (No pec, belly or buttock jiggle)
  • HIMBUTT Body - SOS High Poly Phys CBPC (Jiggle physics - CBPC version)
  • HIMBUTT Body - SOS High Poly Phys SMP (Jiggle physics - SMP version)
  • HIMBUTT Body - SOS High Poly Phys SMP Col (Jiggle physics - SMP version with SMP collision shapes)

The two anus sliders from 3BA, Anal Loose and Anal Back, have been included. In addition, HIMBUTT has two additional UV sliders added to it to help the placement of anus textures.

Demonstration of sliders

To make anus physics work, you will need CBPC and to install the HIMBO V5 - Physics Setup archive by Allnarta. Do note that the physics archive will replace your skeleton.hkx with one based on version 4.80 of XPMSSE.

Demonstration of anus collision physics by Allnarta

Spoiler

SPOILER_ezgif-2-f562cc8e35.gif.8a857f44d13b3516276e4aac57ceb254.gif

SPOILER_ezgif-2-cb98ea5768.gif.fc8a3a91ed5f85b8a9cb5583faa7bf67.gif

SPOILER_ezgif-2-6caf4fb809.gif.1f9a1b766e355f6332636493abbf38cf.gif

Acknowledgments

Kreiste and Novelyst for HIMBO

Acro for CBBE 3BA

Allnarta and WhiskersIsCat for testing, screenshots and physics troubleshooting

Trivu and pilfit for technical advice

Cloud and Proud for name suggestion

DeiMorphius for testing and initial request to make the mod

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/18/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    HIMBO, CBPC
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

I'm probably being stupid, but what is the right way to install this?

I updated himbo to V5 (choose cbpc physics), downloaded and enabled both of your files. Rebuilt himbo in bodyslide and then built himbutt. both of your files are at the bottom of my load order. So far i've tried all the different high poly types.

The characters have it and it looks fine normally and normal body physics works.  But during sex scenes stretches through the body and doesn't react as it should.

Edited by beetlebug123
10 hours ago, beetlebug123 said:

I'm probably being stupid, but what is the right way to install this?

I updated himbo to V5 (choose cbpc physics), downloaded and enabled both of your files. Rebuilt himbo in bodyslide and then built himbutt. both of your files are at the bottom of my load order. So far i've tried all the different high poly types.

The characters have it and it looks fine normally and normal body physics works.  But during sex scenes stretches through the body and doesn't react as it should.

So it turns out I forgot to mention one requirement-

However, some in the HIMBO discord say it's not needed. Can't hurt to try though.

I should also mention that I'm limited in my ability to troubleshoot with the physics, as I just worked on the mesh and weight painting- the folks in the HIMBO discord figured out how to get the physics to actually work in game.

10 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

So it turns out I forgot to mention one requirement-

However, some in the HIMBO discord say it's not needed. Can't hurt to try though.

I should also mention that I'm limited in my ability to troubleshoot with the physics, as I just worked on the mesh and weight painting- the folks in the HIMBO discord figured out how to get the physics to actually work in game.

Thanks for they reply! Turns out my problem was due to xp32 being overwritten by Maximum Carnage and Enhanced Ragdoll Accuracy skeletons. Fixed it by moving xp32 to the bottom of my load order.

It also worked without the Separate Anal Collisions mod.

Now I just need to see if there is a way to keep Maximum Carnage and Enhanced Ragdoll Accuracy working while using your mod.

17 minutes ago, beetlebug123 said:

Thanks for they reply! Turns out my problem was due to xp32 being overwritten by Maximum Carnage and Enhanced Ragdoll Accuracy skeletons. Fixed it by moving xp32 to the bottom of my load order.

It also worked without the Separate Anal Collisions mod.

Now I just need to see if there is a way to keep Maximum Carnage and Enhanced Ragdoll Accuracy working while using your mod.

From what Allnarta on the HIMBO Discord said, the edit that needs to be done to the skeleton.hkx file is the removal of the anal bones. If the Maximum Carnage and Enhanced Ragdoll Accuracy skeletons were edited, you wouldn't need the old skeleton bundled with this mod

1 hour ago, donnerwetter said:

From what Allnarta on the HIMBO Discord said, the edit that needs to be done to the skeleton.hkx file is the removal of the anal bones. If the Maximum Carnage and Enhanced Ragdoll Accuracy skeletons were edited, you wouldn't need the old skeleton bundled with this mod

Thanks for the info! After moving files around, I found that copying the skeleton.nif file from xp32's skeleton into your mod and ensuring your mod is at the bottom so the skeleton.nif and .hkx file overwrite everything makes your mod and most (there still a couple of issues) of MC work correctly.

I may be repeating what you just said, but the skeleton.nif is what needs to be edited

58 minutes ago, beetlebug123 said:

Thanks for the info! After moving files around, I found that copying the skeleton.nif file from xp32's skeleton into your mod and ensuring your mod is at the bottom so the skeleton.nif and .hkx file overwrite everything makes your mod and most (there still a couple of issues) of MC work correctly.

I may be repeating what you just said, but the skeleton.nif is what needs to be edited

I'm just going to paste what Allnarta said about skeleton.hkx to make sure I'm not misinterpreting anything

hkx file belings to XPMS 4.80, AFAIK one version prior latest ine, so it's kind of obsolete
but author didn't update it for latest skeleton and I have no idea how to even edit hkx files (you need only remove anus node from there AFAIK)

I noticed that the HIMBO physics will override the base CBPC/3BA mod's physics presets. I assume I need it to do so for everything to work correctly?

If so, how can I still utilize my preferred 3BA physics settings from its installer? Seeing as this mod's physics would edit and override the same files.

Edited by DuskWanderer
1 hour ago, DuskWanderer said:

I noticed that the HIMBO physics will override the base CBPC/3BA mod's physics presets. I assume I need it to do so for everything to work correctly?

If so, how can I still utilize my preferred 3BA physics settings from its installer? Seeing as this mod's physics would edit and override the same files.

If you're talking CBPC, it's kind of an either or situation from what I was told.

1 minute ago, DuskWanderer said:

Ah, so then I have no choice but to let HIMBO override everything? Unfortunate as I think it's based on an outdated CBPC config, but it is what it is. Thank you for the confirmation.

You could try doing this manual edit to the 3BA files you want to use and forgo the ones included with this mod:

Spoiler

Within 3ba’s files, go to SKSE\Plugins

Open CBPCMasterConfig_Anal.txt in a text editor

Change:

Anal=IsFemale()

to

Anal=IsFemale() OR NOT IsFemale()

Save and close

Open CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt in a text editor

Under [Options] change:

Conditions = IsFemale()

to

Conditions = IsFemale() OR NOT IsFemale()

Save and close

14 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

You could try doing this manual edit to the 3BA files you want to use and forgo the ones included with this mod:

Reveal hidden contents

Within 3ba’s files, go to SKSE\Plugins

Open CBPCMasterConfig_Anal.txt in a text editor

Change:

Anal=IsFemale()

to

Anal=IsFemale() OR NOT IsFemale()

Save and close

Open CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt in a text editor

Under [Options] change:

Conditions = IsFemale()

to

Conditions = IsFemale() OR NOT IsFemale()

Save and close

I actually just thought of that myself and tested it. It works!

For anyone else that reads this later, here's the simplest process.

Let 3BA override all shared HIMBO physics files except for CBPCMasterConfig_Anal.txt.

I didn't need to edit CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt to get it working since HIMBO Physics adds its own separate files for males that 3BA won't overwrite.

This might be worth adding to the main page for anyone else that ends up having the same concern.

Edited by DuskWanderer
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2023 at 10:15 AM, FauxFurry said:

The only criticism that I have for this mod lies in the name itself. HIMBO(ttom) leaves the last 'O' of HIMBO in place, leaving the acronym intact.

I suppose you're right. I thought the name was funny and less dry than simply HIMBO with 3BA Anus so I went with the HIMBUTT suggestion

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

First of all, I'd like to thank the mod author, who's doing a great job, as well as the forum members, who are really helpful ^^

So here it is: I too would like to use physics for the anuses of HIMBO bodies, but as you can see from the screenshot, it doesn't work...

ScreenShot1.thumb.png.ea595aad17f95b821fa78ff315d67682.png

I installed the requirements (CPBC, HIMBO from nexus, your two HIMBUTT files and HIMBO_V5_-_Physics_Setup) then built the bodies in bodyslide (Himbo Body - sos high poly phys cbpc then Himbutt body - sos high poly phys CBPC) but it doesn't work...

Did I forget something in Bodyslide?

To tell the truth, I'm not very advanced in modding, and if a kind soul would like to explain to me step by step how to do it, that would be great!