City maps and new travels coming soon. News

Seen a few youtube videos stating that this means vehicles in game, nothing stating there will be, there again nothing saying the will not be,  just a bit of wishful thinking on their part, though it does kind of make you think if not vehicles then just what other forms of transport are they thinking off, maybe mods on packs that increase movement speed rather than acting like jump boosters.

Personally I would be fine with something like the cart from area, you in effect park it outside the dungeon or mission point, and it just acts like a massive storage container, and adds a bit more speed to your world travel, basically if you have this vehicle, you can be over encumbered and still fast travel but only on the planet you are on.  No combat from inside it, there are after all the models for some sort of vehicles already in game, though I would imagine like horses and the flying dragon mounts in skyrim the animation of the would be janky as hell when using them.

It could just be a "shuttle bus" like the ones that take you to the airport - so like the NAT but to another planet/city. City maps will be nice. I'm almost happy with Starfield or the way it's going, I just want to replace the Starmap with a neat, eye-friendly simplified 2D version without the weird route selection. Then I'll be basically happy with the base game and I'll just cheer as ground exploration is gradually enhanced by the community and Beth. I'll just pretend the factions don't exist unless someone rewrites all the silent protagonist dialogue.

I would be very happy if they gave us a wheeled vehicle - like those moon rovers used in the Apollo program. A moon rover with some sort of flight capability as well (to clear those rocky bits a non flying rover would have to circle around) would be awesome.

We will just have to wait and see. In the mean time, sprinting and jumping on moons is still fun.